God the absolute truth

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2012, 03:16 PM
RE: God the absolute truth
(23-09-2012 03:02 PM)Janus VI Wrote:  Shows the pattern of life.
How so?

(23-09-2012 03:02 PM)Janus VI Wrote:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI6vANpHhOA

Do you now understand what astrophysics believe?
Again, this has nothing to do with Astrophysics. Furthermore, the concept discussed in the video is purely hypothetical, because we have no examples of any civilization that even reached Type I.

(23-09-2012 03:02 PM)Janus VI Wrote:  Do you see that since the beginning of civilization the goal as been to control the universe?
No. At the beginning of civilization, people didn't even know anything about the vastness of the universe, let alone that there's something other than the Milky Way.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2012, 03:30 PM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2012 03:46 PM by GirlyMan.)
(23-09-2012 03:02 PM)Janus VI Wrote:  Girlyman
You really funnyman

Thank you Girlyman, truth is fun.

Truth is anything but fun. It is cold, it is hard, and it is desolate. It takes many of us decades if not a lifetime to find it funny and absurd instead of leading a life of quiet desperation. I don't think you've got the stomach or mettle for it. ... But you are a funny fucker, I'll give you that. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
23-09-2012, 04:14 PM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2012 03:44 AM by Janus VI.)
Nice to talk to you guys, I will come back to the forum in a couple days.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
23-09-2012, 04:30 PM
(23-09-2012 04:14 PM)Janus VI Wrote:  Nice to talk to you guys, I will come back to the forum in a couple days.

Why bother?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-09-2012, 02:00 AM (This post was last modified: 26-09-2012 02:22 AM by Janus VI.)
[b]CHAS
Evolution is a mindless algorithmic process. No goal, no direction, no intentionality.

Please mention something that you consider that has goal.

CHAS :__________________
DLJ :__]_Football Match Do I win a prize?_ yes, Knowledge, now you can read your answer and learn what a "thinking" atheist does to evade the truth
____
GODLESS:____________________
VOSUR : any videogame
KidCharlemagne1962 : Religion -To control people
(YOUR NAME):______________

...........................................22222222.............................​........................
ClydeLee - 19-09-2012 11:27 PM
It seems you have some hang up with thinking of consciousness as a grant step in evolution. Evolution doesn't work in steps or phases in that way you perceive.

It is simple ClydeLee, Think in the first unicellular being it has two choices to eat, one material help it to live the another one kill him. To take a decision between one or another is a consciousness step.

If you do not see this example as a conscious step, please mention when do you see consciousness begun in the evolution chain:

unicellular organisms -------------Multicellular organisms --------- animals --------humans

CLYDELEE :____________________________
Bucky Ball: Consciousness is an emergent process from complexity.
(YOUR NAME):_____________________________

..........................3333333333333333333333333.............................​.....

Dear Bucky Ball, this Consciousness ( emergent process from complexity).
It is not just one more tool life uses to survive?
Bucky Ball:___________________________

(YOUR NAME):_____________________________

......................................4444444444444444..........................​............

vosur
Janus, instead of collecting replies without responding to them and spamming this thread with this nonsense, how about you just intelligently and clearly state your argument/hypothesis so that we can comment on it? Are you so dense that you don't realize that what you're currently doing is a waste of time?

Is not a waste of time, it saves time, because we can see where are we stand and grow from here.

The argument/hypothesis is simple. The first living creature has two choices to live and to die, it keep growing until today because he selected to live. Any obstacle in the universe is going to be overcome, from selecting the right food to control dark energy and black holes.

fstratzero
So what you are saying is that god exists cause evolution always produces god like beings?

Janus
If you analyse evolution and life what its tell you?
“The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and planted in his field. Though it is the smallest of all seeds, yet when it grows, it is the largest of garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds come and perch in its branches.”

“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

VOSUR
Good. Now you have to provide evidence that supports your argument/hypothesis.

Janus vi
Evidence: Life grows from a single cellular being, to cover the earth. Astrophysics understand that life is the path of controlling galaxies and be immortal.

If you disagree with this view Vosur, please tell us what percentage of the universe do life wants to control to stay alive?

VOSUR: ____________________

(YOUR NAME):_______________

...............................777777777777777777777............................​..
VIPA
... Janus VI please stop with your idiotic answer-design. And Copy&Paste the same over and over again isn't helping your cause and certainly not our understanding... (although I doubt there's much to understand)

It sucks to read this thread like this...

[b]

Janus Vi
This helps you understand why atheists do not like to think.

fstratzero
Let's say life always leads to god like species.

What do god like space aliens have to do with christianity?

Janus VI
I do not try to prove Christianity now, just to help you understand that God is the absolute truth.

Girlyman
You really funnyman

Janus Vi

Thank you Girlyman, truth is fun.

...................10..........10................10.............................​...........

VOSUR

.....................aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....
Janus VI Wrote:
Shows the pattern of life.

vosur
How so?

From the size of a bacteria to cover the earth.
.......................bbbbbbbbbbbbbb................

(23-09-2012 04:02 PM)Janus VI Wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI6vANpHhOA

Do you now understand what astrophysics believe?

vosur
Again, this has nothing to do with Astrophysics. Furthermore, the concept discussed in the video is purely hypothetical, because we have no examples of any civilization that even reached Type I.

There are two Hypothetical futures Vosur.

A ) Life will get the control of the universe

B) Life will not get the control of the universe

Being you part of life which of those two Hypothetical futures will you recommend to believe?

Vosur:_____________________

.............................cccccccc....................................

(23-09-2012 04:02 PM)Janus VI Wrote:
Do you see that since the beginning of civilization the goal as been to control the universe?

VOSUR
No. At the beginning of civilization, people didn't even know anything about the vastness of the universe, let alone that there's something other than the Milky Way.

Have you seen in the beginning of civilizations talking about an Almighty?

Vosur:_________________________________

.............................11.............................11..................​......11.......................

GIRLYMAN
Truth is anything but fun.
It is cold,
it is hard,
and
it is desolate.

It takes many of us decades if not a lifetime to find it funny and absurd instead of leading a life of quiet desperation.

I don't think you've got the stomach or mettle for it. ... But you are a funny fucker, I'll give you that.

As I tell you before we can find the characteristics of a apple tree analyzing the seed. In the same way we can understand the characteristic of the apple seed by analyzing the apple tree.

Your tree IT IS COLD, IT IS HARD AND IS DESOLATE.

Look at the seed of the truth by looking at the first unicellular being of the evolution chain.

What does the first unicellular want?

Seed A, first unicellular being of the evolution chain want to die the sooner possible.

Seed B, first unicellular being of the evolution chain want to control the universe.

Your seed is A.

But 3.5 billion years of evolution does not look as a good way of reaching that goal.

So open your mind and your eyes to the truth, and you will say:

One thing I do know. I was blind but now I see!

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
26-09-2012, 02:44 AM
I can't help be watch this thread, I guess I am just a glutton for facepalms.

I just love "arguments" that are repeated Ad nauseam, exist entirely on what would appear to be the Proof by assertion fallacy.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
26-09-2012, 06:10 AM
Stop feeding the troll please.. let it die

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
26-09-2012, 06:13 AM
(26-09-2012 02:00 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  There are two Hypothetical futures Vosur.

A ) Life will get the control of the universe

B) Life will not get the control of the universe

Being you part of life which of those two Hypothetical futures will you recommend to believe?
That's another false dichotomy right there. There is (at the very least) a third option.

C.) Life will partly get control of the universe.

(26-09-2012 02:00 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  Have you seen in the beginning of civilizations talking about an Almighty?
I don't see the point of your question. Care to elaborate?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
26-09-2012, 07:41 AM
[Image: I-think-youre-a-cunt-sm.jpg]

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
26-09-2012, 01:50 PM
This guy's honestly spamming a ton of people in PMs too.

Can we get a mod on this? I mean at least even guys like Egor actually respond to what your saying then just puking up more nonsensical crap.
[+] 1 user Likes Godless's post