God the absolute truth

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-10-2012, 05:03 PM
RE: God the absolute truth
Whoever took the time to text the Picard Facepalm deserves a medal. I can only create bunny rabbits and... erm... anatomy. Damn - that's talent! Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2012, 05:43 PM
Not figured out the Insert Image yet Chase? Smile

Fucking awesome regardless of context though!! Thumbsup

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
04-10-2012, 06:54 PM
Not to be mean but that text facepalm is all over the internet, I guarantee he just copy and pasted it.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
04-10-2012, 07:02 PM
Still Muffs, it fits, and looks more interesting than the image itself.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-10-2012, 09:45 AM
Quote:VOSUR
Galaxies, Stars, planets, and one unicellular being.
You actually don't know that. You don't know if there have been other lifeforms in distant galaxies before it evolved on earth, you don't know if there are other lifeforms now and you don't know if there are going to be other lifeforms in the future.

Did I say the unicellular being was on earth?

I am talking about the ONE unicellular being anywhere in the universe.

Quote:If you open the box 15 trillions years from now what will you find?

A) Life controlling the entire universe eternally.

B) Only inert matter eternally.

C) Life controlling half of the universe eternally hopping the other half he did not control will not kill him.

VOSUR

It's completely irrelevant. Why would you believe in any of these options? It's all mere speculation, because you have no evidence to back up any of them. The most likely option seems to be an edited version of C., which is "Life will control parts of the universe", because the universe is constantly expanding.

This edited version of C is part of B. How you say :the constantly expanding universe" will destroy the part life could control, then Life has to control the entire expanding universe.

That being said, I don't even know where you are going with this whole thread. Assuming that life will control the entire universe one day - so what? What's your point?

Then this life controlling the universe is GOD.

You say “I do not see God” then I tell you look at the universe you can see, and you can understand that God is the absolute truth.

In the same way I try to take you to the basic so you can understand it.

Go back in time 3.5 billion year ago (or what ever time is the genesis of life)
What do you see?

You will see just an unicellular being.

Can you see this being will be able to double his size?

Can you see this being will be able to triple his size?

You can understand these simple progressions of life.

If you are smart enough just by looking at this first unicellular being you can deduce this being is able to create everything you see today (3.5 billion year from the genesis).

Another example

How can you understand how to make an Iphone 5?

You have few ways to do it.
You can look for the blueprints of this smart phone and you will be able understand how this piece of technology works.
Or you can look at the first unicellular being and you can get the same results.

So if you and I are 3.5 billion year in the past if I ask you: do you believe in the Iphone 5?
You will say “I do not see it any where in the universe”.

I will say to you look this living being, he has already the Iphone 5 inside his genes.

In the same way understanding life and the entire universe you will see God as the absolute truth.

/////////////////////////////////////////BUCKY BALL/////////////////////////////

Quote:2. It never existed long enough, small enough, to fit in a box, for you to open and look at.

The “box” is a way to describe a intellectual process.

Quote:a. There is a presumed duality between "life", and the rest of the universe, which is false. Life IS (part of, and nothing essentially "other" than anything else in the universe). There is no duality, It's a false distinction. Science is well on the way to understanding how life emerged from natural chemical reactions).

Is life and death the same for Bucky ball?

Quote:There was never a time when there was only 1 "unicellular" animal. There were millions, if not trillions or more, of hydrophillic/hydrophic structures, which evolved into cells.

Are all those trillions or more unicellular animals came to existence at the same time or one came first?

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
07-10-2012, 10:16 AM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2012 11:01 AM by Bucky Ball.)
Is life and death the same for Bucky ball?

There was no one moment where a unicellular organism once, at one point in time, did not exist, and one moment later, where one did exist, There was an intervening period where pre-cellular, (non-life), proto-cellular, phospho-lipid, hydrophobic, structures existed. There is no absolute division between life and non-life. You're entire paradigm, and founding premise is :
a. false, as you did not observe it, and no one did
b. false, as there are demonstrably, in labs, this morning, people who can replicate a possible process, where the proto-cellular structures assemble themselves, with no god necessary.

(Janus VI, I know you will not understand the words that follow, but for those that do) :
There is, and could be no "absolute truth". The very notion requires a pre-extant, (unexamined, and assumed) principle of comparison, (similar to Plato's Euthyphro's Dillema).

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
07-10-2012, 10:25 AM
(07-10-2012 09:45 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  Did I say the unicellular being was on earth?

I am talking about the ONE unicellular being anywhere in the universe.
I know, that's why I said "You actually don't know that". You don't know if there was just one unicellular being. There could've been millions, trillions, even billions of unicellular beings all over the universe at the same time.

(07-10-2012 09:45 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  This edited version of C is part of B. How you say :the constantly expanding universe" will destroy the part life could control, then Life has to control the entire expanding universe.
Can you rephrase that in a coherent and grammatically correct way? No offense, but I have no idea what you are trying to say.

(07-10-2012 09:45 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  Then this life controlling the universe is GOD.
If humans (life) were able to colonize (control) the entire universe, they would still be humans. Your argument is a non-sequitur. The conclusion of your argument cannot contain anything that doesn't logically follow from the given premises.

Here's an example of a logically consistent way in which you could form your argument:

P (Premise); C (Conclusion)
P1: Things that control the entire universe are god.
P2: One day, life will control the entire universe.
C: Therefore, one day, life will become god.

Of course, you would still have to prove that your premises are factually correct.

(07-10-2012 09:45 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  You say “I do not see God” then I tell you look at the universe you can see, and you can understand that God is the absolute truth.
Nowhere in this thread did I say "I do not see God". That being said, I have looked at the universe and there is nothing indicating that a god, as in "an all-powerful being", even exists, let alone that it is the "absolute truth". If you disagree, feel free to show me the evidence.

(07-10-2012 09:45 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  In the same way I try to take you to the basic so you can understand it.

Go back in time 3.5 billion year ago (or what ever time is the genesis of life)
What do you see?

You will see just an unicellular being.

Can you see this being will be able to double his size?

Can you see this being will be able to triple his size?

You can understand these simple progressions of life.

If you are smart enough just by looking at this first unicellular being you can deduce this being is able to create everything you see today (3.5 billion year from the genesis).
Again, you don't know anything about the beginning of life in the universe, hence why you have been unable to offer any (scientific) evidence to support your argument and why you base it on mere speculation instead.

(07-10-2012 09:45 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  Another example

How can you understand how to make an Iphone 5?

You have few ways to do it.
You can look for the blueprints of this smart phone and you will be able understand how this piece of technology works.
Or you can look at the first unicellular being and you can get the same results.

So if you and I are 3.5 billion year in the past if I ask you: do you believe in the Iphone 5?
You will say “I do not see it any where in the universe”.

I will say to you look this living being, he has already the Iphone 5 inside his genes.

In the same way understanding life and the entire universe you will see God as the absolute truth.
Do you have any evidence whatsoever to support your hypothesis that informations about future inventions are part of the DNA? It does sound like a lot of hogwash.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
07-10-2012, 10:30 AM

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
07-10-2012, 10:36 AM
Here's an example of a logically consistent way in which you could form your argument:

P (Premise); C (Conclusion)
P1: Things that control the entire universe are god.
P2: One day, life will control the entire universe.
C: Therefore, one day, life will become god.

Of course, you would still have to prove that your premises are factually correct.

Thank you vosur for your help.

The prove on the premise is simple: Where do you see life going?

To overcome any obstacle or to surrender

07-10-2012, 10:40 AM
(07-10-2012 10:36 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  Thank you vosur for your help.

The prove on the premise is simple: Where do you see life going?

To overcome any obstacle or to surrender
That could be an explanation for P2, but what about P1?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]