God the absolute truth

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-10-2012, 10:44 AM
RE: God the absolute truth
(07-10-2012 10:40 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(07-10-2012 10:36 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  Thank you vosur for your help.

The prove on the premise is simple: Where do you see life going?

To overcome any obstacle or to surrender
That could be an explanation for P2, but what about P1?

P1 = “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2012, 10:53 AM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2012 11:07 AM by KidCharlemagne1962.)
(07-10-2012 10:44 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  
(07-10-2012 10:40 AM)Vosur Wrote:  That could be an explanation for P2, but what about P1?

P1 = “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Janus VI - You do realize most people in this forum do not believe the bible is a credible source of, well, really anything? So, when you quote the bible as the reason your statements/arguments should be considered you'll most likely get snide remarks or ridicule. If you are trying to get people here to take you seriously, you're going about it the wrong way. If you are just espousing your belief, you'll get replies for a while until people get bored.Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 2 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
07-10-2012, 10:58 AM
(07-10-2012 10:44 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  P1 = “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”
Care to elaborate on how that confirms your premise? Throwing out random bible verses doesn't help your cause.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
07-10-2012, 11:04 AM

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
07-10-2012, 11:48 AM
(07-10-2012 10:58 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(07-10-2012 10:44 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  P1 = “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”
Care to elaborate on how that confirms your premise? Throwing out random bible verses doesn't help your cause.

You guys keep evading simple questions.

Who is to come in the evolution chain?

The answer the Omega (the last in the evolution chain)

Is this Omega an almighty?

Understanding the two choices for the future we have:

A) Yes the omega will be the almighty

B) No, death is the only future of the universe.

Being you part of life A is the only acceptable answer.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
07-10-2012, 12:15 PM
Can we seriously ban this troll already.

I've explained all the above to you already in PM since you felt the need to more directly waste my time after I pointed out how smelly your crap was earlier.

There is no evolutionary chain and never has been. Evolution does not work that way. I even went so far as to direct you to a free university level 101 class on the subject. I mean if free university level education on a topic doesn't appeal to you I"m fully convinced you a troll and an idiot.

Just stop Janus your about as intellectually gifted as an amoeba.
07-10-2012, 12:44 PM
(07-10-2012 11:48 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  
(07-10-2012 10:58 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Care to elaborate on how that confirms your premise? Throwing out random bible verses doesn't help your cause.

You guys keep evading simple questions.

Who is to come in the evolution chain?

The answer the Omega (the last in the evolution chain)

Is this Omega an almighty?

Understanding the two choices for the future we have:

A) Yes the omega will be the almighty

B) No, death is the only future of the universe.

Being you part of life A is the only acceptable answer.

Your questions make no sense. Drinking Beverage

Evolution will continue, not with some end goal as you seem to imagine it has in mind, there is no "goal".

You needn't worry about the future of the Universe as we'll be killed off once the Sun dies, of course we may have colonized beyond our present system by then but I do not think theist will be leading that parade.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
07-10-2012, 01:02 PM
Quote:KidCharlemagne1962 [/i]

David Hume

Your questions make no sense.

Evolution will continue, not with some end goal as you seem to imagine it has in mind, there is no "goal".

If you believe that there are dangerous errors in some places then your believe that there are also wise moves.

Are these "wise moves" toward a "Goal" or not?

07-10-2012, 01:27 PM
(07-10-2012 01:02 PM)Janus VI Wrote:  
Quote:KidCharlemagne1962 [/i]

David Hume

Your questions make no sense.

If you believe that there are dangerous errors in some places then your believe that there are also wise moves.

Yet another false dichotomy. Seriously.
Evolution contains no errors and no wise moves.
Mutation causes change, natural selection (differential reproductive success) does the rest.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
07-10-2012, 01:34 PM
(07-10-2012 01:27 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-10-2012 01:02 PM)Janus VI Wrote:  

Yet another false dichotomy. Seriously.
Evolution contains no errors and no wise moves.
Mutation causes change, natural selection (differential reproductive success) does the rest.

My Terse compatriot has hit the nail on the head!

David Hume