God the absolute truth

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-10-2012, 09:11 AM
RE: God the absolute truth
(10-10-2012 06:38 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  What kind of onions are the best for use in stir-fry ?

Sweet Vidalia!

Or for a garnish, the common green onion serves well.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2012, 09:52 AM
(10-10-2012 09:11 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  Or for a garnish, the common green onion serves well.
I've been on a green onion kick lately.
I've been throwing them into soups, stews, meatloaves.... sandwiches even. Smile
Just something about their flavor....

[Image: 21omssh.jpg]
11-10-2012, 02:15 AM
(10-10-2012 07:19 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  "Largest" of garden plants implies just that, it is the largest, there is nothing bigger.
So this definition is already presupposing an end result.

There is no inherent cap to the size the evolutionary tree can go to.
It grows, it gets cut, it grows again. Some branches get really big and long, others stay very small but remain longer than some of the bigger branches. Sometimes someone comes along and cuts off 80% of the whole tree. Then the tree starts growing again.
There is not and never will be a point when it's at its "biggest". That stage does not exist.

Stop having a short vision of the truth LostLocke, look at the entire universe and tell us.

15 trillion years, what does conscious life wants to achieve?

A) Life controlling the universe.
B) Only inert matter in the universe.

You belong to your father and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
11-10-2012, 02:24 AM
With 15 trillion years behind it, I'll say that conscious life wants to achieve this moment.
[+] 1 user Likes depat's post
11-10-2012, 03:19 AM
Edit: never mind.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-10-2012, 08:36 AM
C) None of the above

[Image: 21omssh.jpg]
11-10-2012, 09:55 PM

Cream Of Broccoli Soup

Original recipe makes 6 servings
2 tablespoons butter
1 onion, chopped
1 stalk celery, chopped
3 cups chicken broth
8 cups broccoli florets
3 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 cups milk
ground black pepper to taste

Directions

Melt 2 tablespoons butter in medium sized stock pot, and saute onion and celery until tender. Add broccoli and broth, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Pour the soup into a blender, filling the pitcher no more than halfway full. Hold down the lid of the blender with a folded kitchen towel, and carefully start the blender, using a few quick pulses to get the soup moving before leaving it on to puree. Puree in batches until smooth and pour into a clean pot. Alternately, you can use a stick blender and puree the soup right in the cooking pot.
In small saucepan, over medium-heat melt 3 tablespoons butter, stir in flour and add milk. Stir until thick and bubbly, and add to soup. Season with pepper and serve.
12-10-2012, 03:19 AM
The truth is so simple.

You just need to understand what the first living being wants, then just align with this believe.

In the same way the whole bible is here to help you align to the same truth.

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life."

You have the freedom to select Life or Death.
12-10-2012, 03:27 AM
(10-10-2012 09:52 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  I've been on a green onion kick lately.

Me too. Yum.

(11-10-2012 02:15 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  15 trillion years, what does conscious life wants to achieve?

An end to this fucking piece of shit thread. Big Grin

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
12-10-2012, 04:07 AM
(12-10-2012 03:19 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  The truth is so simple.

No, truth is anything and everything but simple. The only way we humans can "see" what is true is through mathematics, wherein there can be no interpretation. Otherwise people's biases and psychological, theological & societal conditioning colours it for them, creating a personalised interpretation of what is true.

(12-10-2012 03:19 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  You just need to understand what the first living being wants, then just align with this believe.

You can't know what this hypothetical thing wants' it doesn't exist anymore; do you honestly think a strand of nucleotides surrounded by membrane (most basic life I can think of) wanted things? It had no brain; one needs a brain to have desires.
Also, there is a difference between a belief and a desire.

(12-10-2012 03:19 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  In the same way the whole bible is here to help you align to the same truth.

The bible, as with all holy books I know of, is absolutely rife with things that are absolutely wrong, there is very little truth in those pieces of literary refuse.

(12-10-2012 03:19 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life."

Quoting from the bible does only one thing; make us laugh. Whenever the bible is used as evidence for anything (disproving itself not withstanding) is laughable, simply demonstrating that the progenitor of the argument (in this case you), have nothing of real significance to go on with their assertions.

(12-10-2012 03:19 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  You have the freedom to select Life or Death.[/b]

What are you talking about?

No, I do not. Nor do you.

Nobody has the freedom to choice life from death. You and I are alive right now, and ultimately we will both die, it is an undeniable fact.
Everything dies in a way. Plants, animals, planets, stars, galaxies, even non-physical things like myths; gods and legends. They are forgotten and lost, superseded by generations to pass; dead.

I know I shouldn't feed him, but I just could not resist.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.