God the absolute truth

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-10-2012, 12:00 AM
RE: God the absolute truth
(18-10-2012 11:56 PM)Janus VI Wrote:  What do you believe in?

Do you believe in life or death?

It doesn't matter what I believe in! You claimed knowledge of a God - now PROVE IT!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-10-2012, 12:05 AM
(19-10-2012 12:00 AM)Julius Wrote:  
(18-10-2012 11:56 PM)Janus VI Wrote:  What do you believe in?

Do you believe in life or death?

It doesn't matter what I believe in! You claimed knowledge of a God - now PROVE IT!

Life is the proof

If you smart enough when you see an apple seed you can understand the apple tree.

Since the first unicellular being living creatures have believe in life. 3.5 billion years of evolution create also beings that believe in death, but they are the evolution mistake: Atheists.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
19-10-2012, 12:14 AM
(19-10-2012 12:05 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  
(19-10-2012 12:00 AM)Julius Wrote:  It doesn't matter what I believe in! You claimed knowledge of a God - now PROVE IT!

Life is the proof

If you smart enough when you see an apple seed you can understand the apple tree.

Since the first unicellular being living creatures have believe in life. 3.5 billion years of evolution create also beings that believe in death, but they are the evolution mistake: Atheists.

Wooo! Obviously, you are not going to even try to show proof. All you offer is senseless riddles! Wooo!

Well, here's a question from me to you: Why won't guys like you STFU 'cause your savior hasn't "showed the fuck up" after more than 2000 years?

Don't you ever learn?
19-10-2012, 12:17 AM
(19-10-2012 12:14 AM)Julius Wrote:  
(19-10-2012 12:05 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  Life is the proof

Wooo! Obviously, you are not going to even try to show proof. All you offer is senseless riddles! Wooo!

Well, here's a question from me to you: Why won't guys like you STFU 'cause your savior hasn't "showed the fuck up" after more than 2000 years?

Don't you ever learn?

I talk about "God the absolute truth" why you evade questions and bring different themes?

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
19-10-2012, 12:22 AM
(19-10-2012 12:17 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  I talk about "God the absolute truth" why you evade questions and bring different themes?

C'mon Janus....show us some proof of your Lawd and Savior! For example, can ya' make a miracle with the faith of a Mustard Seed? Can ya' heal an amputee by prayer? Could ya' even stoop so low as to give the next winning Lotto number?

C'mon Janus....show us the Lawd!
[+] 1 user Likes Julius's post
19-10-2012, 12:25 AM
I understand appleseed, do you?

[Image: %5Blarge%5D%5BAnimePaper%5Dwallpapers_Ap..._42821.jpg]

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
19-10-2012, 12:28 AM
(19-10-2012 12:22 AM)Julius Wrote:  
(19-10-2012 12:17 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  I talk about "God the absolute truth" why you evade questions and bring different themes?

C'mon Janus....show us some proof of your Lawd and Savior! For example, can ya' make a miracle with the faith of a Mustard Seed? Can ya' heal an amputee by prayer? Could ya' even stoop so low as to give the next winning Lotto number?

36 50 21 14 2 (3) Megamilliions of Friday October 19 2012

19-10-2012, 12:37 AM (This post was last modified: 19-10-2012 12:42 AM by Julius.)
(19-10-2012 12:28 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  
(19-10-2012 12:22 AM)Julius Wrote:  C'mon Janus....show us some proof of your Lawd and Savior! For example, can ya' make a miracle with the faith of a Mustard Seed? Can ya' heal an amputee by prayer? Could ya' even stoop so low as to give the next winning Lotto number?

36 50 21 14 2 (3) Megamilliions of Friday October 19 2012

36 50 21 14 2 (3) Megamilliions of Friday October 19 2012 ??????????

And who would have thought your God should favor a New Jersey Lottery? He's a sicker bastard than I thought!
19-10-2012, 12:44 AM
(19-10-2012 12:37 AM)Julius Wrote:  And who would have thought your God should favor a New Jersey Lottery? He's a sicker bastard than I thought!

You are a prophet and have wisdom.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

19-10-2012, 12:47 AM
(19-10-2012 12:44 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  
(19-10-2012 12:37 AM)Julius Wrote:  And who would have thought your God should favor a New Jersey Lottery? He's a sicker bastard than I thought!

You are a prophet and have wisdom.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

Except when he messes with time line, ensuring that life will destroy it's self preventing his own eventual existence.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp