E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-10-2012, 06:47 AM
RE: God the absolute truth
(20-10-2012 01:51 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Janus; do you think you're smart?

I think that question could be optomised by removing ¨you're smart¨, same effect either way.

....Good to be quasi-back

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
21-10-2012, 07:46 AM
(20-10-2012 08:24 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  
There are two many people with different purpose in life:

A) Wants to destroy all life in the planet.

B) Wants to control the universe, create a house for all the people and give them eternal life.
C) People who don't care about destroying or controlling life, and just want to be happy living their life in their little corner of the world.

While A and B do exist, I would bet the vast majority of humanity, past and present, fall under C.

[Image: 21omssh.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes LostLocke's post
22-10-2012, 05:06 AM (This post was last modified: 22-10-2012 05:28 AM by fstratzero.)
(20-10-2012 08:24 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  There are two people with different purpose in life:

B) Wants to control the universe, create a house for all the people and give them eternal life.

Which one of those two do you think follows the pattern we see evolution?

I couldn't think of a more severe punishment than eternal life. After doing, learning, experiencing everything, you'd become bored forever. Eventually you'd want to die, but couldn't. So I say if that's what you want... Enjoy!

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
24-10-2012, 10:29 PM
(21-10-2012 07:46 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  
(20-10-2012 08:24 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  
There are two many people with different purpose in life:

C) People who don't care about destroying or controlling life, and just want to be happy living their life in their little corner of the world.

While A and B do exist, I would bet the vast majority of humanity, past and present, fall under C.

“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it."

Quote:Posted by Phaedrus - 20-10-2012 02:51 PM
Janus; do you think you're smart?

I think I am average.
I think you guys are smarter than me.
Maybe DLJ is the smarter around here, he could be the next Saul of Tarsus.

Life is as being in a video game.
Jesus teach us
"For my yoke is easy and my burden is light"

The secret of happiness in life is simple.

Think that everything you do, you do it to Jesus.

If someone offend you, think that they are not offending you but they are offending Jesus.

Jesus = The alpha and the omega of life = The almighty

-----------------------------------
“You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.”

What is the truth?
Does life want to die the sooner possible or control the universe.

----------------------------------------------

I hope this help you understand.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
24-10-2012, 10:37 PM
(24-10-2012 10:29 PM)Janus VI Wrote:  I hope this help you understand.
No, not really. Your reasoning, let alone your questions, haven't changed much ever since you opened this thread.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
24-10-2012, 11:02 PM
(24-10-2012 10:37 PM)Vosur Wrote:  No, not really. Your reasoning, let alone your questions, haven't changed much ever since you opened this thread.

Do you think in the entire universe (from the big bang to the end of times) to understand the truth?

If you haven't changed much that means you have change a little?

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
25-10-2012, 03:59 AM
(24-10-2012 11:02 PM)Janus VI Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 10:37 PM)Vosur Wrote:  No, not really. Your reasoning, let alone your questions, haven't changed much ever since you opened this thread.

Do you think in the entire universe (from the big bang to the end of times) to understand the truth?

Can an admin please lock this thread. This is going nowhere and he's just going to come back every few days to update it. He did as much with my inbox until I told him off.
[+] 1 user Likes Godless's post
25-10-2012, 05:44 AM
(24-10-2012 11:02 PM)Janus VI Wrote:  Do you think in the entire universe (from the big bang to the end of times) to understand the truth?

Neither of those questions make any sense. Can you at least try to express a coherent thought for once?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
25-10-2012, 06:00 AM (This post was last modified: 25-10-2012 06:05 AM by DLJ.)
(24-10-2012 10:29 PM)Janus VI Wrote:  Maybe DLJ is the smarter around here, he could be the next Saul of Tarsus.

Consider

Maybe.

There are some parallels.

I am obsessed with sex but unlike Paul, I regularly have my needs satisfied.

I am often tempted to start a new religion but I don't think I could be a government agent (unless I find the right empire to pay me enough).

I do have many who listen to my teachings but that's only because that's what I get paid to do... oh, wait, ... that is like Paul.

But I only "see through a glass, darkly" when I am draining my tumbler of Kahlua.

Oh, and I never had any childish things to put away. I missed that phase of life but I am looking forward to picking up some childish things as a near my dotage (not long now, I hope)

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post