God the absolute truth

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2012, 11:58 PM
RE: God the absolute truth
(10-09-2012 11:53 PM)Janus VI Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 11:33 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  "God is the absolute truth" huh?

God does not equate to truth...

God/gods may be total and utter lies, and yet the truth would go along unaffected.
Ultimately truth defines god, not the other way around.

But that is just my silly little perspective on the title.

Do you think that life is real or not?

I think life is real, then again life could be a "Brain in a vat" scenario, where I'm not actually experiencing life and everything is made up.

Or do you mean "life" as in the existence of biological organisms?

Sorry but I don't see how life (in either sense) being real has anything to do with god, or truth, unless you are saying that life proves god, and somehow prove god to be truth, which makes little sense...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:07 AM
(10-09-2012 11:58 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Sorry but I don't see how life (in either sense) being real has anything to do with god, or truth, unless you are saying that life proves god, and somehow prove god to be truth, which makes little sense...

If you understand what does lifes want to do in the universe, then you will understand.

Go the singularity of the first living being, think in his size, how much he has achieve and how much he want to achieve and you will understand:

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."
11-09-2012, 12:19 AM
(10-09-2012 11:04 PM)Janus VI Wrote:  A) To die the sooner possible
B) To control the universe[/color]

Neither. Evolution is not about individuals.
The first life form was not conscious.
The first life form had no clue about control.

(Your OP, first sentence was false, and therefore a false premise.)

Do you have a brother named Pachomius ?
Or an uncle named Bishadi ?
That crazy gene seems to be running amok around here.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
11-09-2012, 12:32 AM
(11-09-2012 12:19 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 11:04 PM)Janus VI Wrote:  A) To die the sooner possible
B) To control the universe[/color]

Neither. Evolution is not about individuals.

The first life form have consciousness enough to control the universe near him.
11-09-2012, 12:37 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2012 12:46 AM by Buddy Christ.)
(11-09-2012 12:32 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  
(11-09-2012 12:19 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Neither. Evolution is not about individuals.

The first life form have consciousness enough to control the universe near him.

Ehhh, unless my 4th grade Science professor was mistaken, the first living life form was bacteria, which certainly didn't have consciousness or control anything.

But then again, your grammar is so bad, it's hard to understand anything you're asking. Is English your first language?

So let me ask you Janus, if have for hand then why don't life give existence? He is almighty praise for biscuits.

P.S. Why are we still bothering?

[Image: deadhorse.gif]

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 4 users Like Buddy Christ's post
11-09-2012, 12:41 AM
(11-09-2012 12:07 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  If you understand what does lifes want to do in the universe, then you will understand.

Go the singularity of the first living being, think in his size, how much he has achieve and how much he want to achieve and you will understand:

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."

I'm sorry but no.

"the singularity of the first being"?

Quote: TheFreeDictionary
sin·gu·lar·i·ty (snggy-lr-t)
n. pl. sin·gu·lar·i·ties
1. The quality or condition of being singular.
2. A trait marking one as distinct from others; a peculiarity.
3. Something uncommon or unusual.
4. Astrophysics A point in space-time at which gravitational forces cause matter to have infinite density and infinitesimal volume, and space and time to become infinitely distorted.
5. Mathematics A point at which the derivative does not exist for a given function but every neighborhood of which contains points for which the derivative exists. Also called singular point.

What kind of singularity are you working from?

Also what are you defining as "living being"?

Until I get a response, I am going to assume you mean the first living THING.

I can answer regarding the thing, but until I get a definition, I will reserve my judgement.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-09-2012, 12:52 AM
(11-09-2012 12:37 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  
(11-09-2012 12:32 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  The first life form have consciousness enough to control the universe near him.

Ehhh, unless my 4th grade Science professor was mistaken, the first living life form was bacteria, which certainly didn't have consciousness or control anything.

[img]

OK Buddy Christ, if you do not see consciousness or control in a bacteria. Please tell us which is the first being on the evolution chain with consciusnes: ____________
11-09-2012, 12:55 AM
(11-09-2012 12:41 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  What kind of singularity are you working from?

[

The first living creature ever is a singularity
11-09-2012, 01:18 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2012 01:24 AM by Free Thought.)
(11-09-2012 12:55 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  
(11-09-2012 12:41 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  What kind of singularity are you working from?

[

The first living creature ever is a singularity

I gave the definitions for the word singularity. Your's does not seem to gel with them, all you are saying is that it was a singularity, the only definitions that work with that are:
Neither of which answer my question.
From this, I assume you did in fact mean the first living thing, therefore a single cell organism.
Before I go on, out of fairness and because I know you'll just try to equivocate your way out of a single cell based answer, make up your mind now.

What constitutes a living being?

11-09-2012, 02:07 AM
(11-09-2012 01:18 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I gave the definitions for the word singularity. Your's does not seem to gel with them, all you are saying is that it was a singularity, the only definitions that work with that are:
Neither of which answer my question.
From this, I assume you did in fact mean the first living thing, therefore a single cell organism.
Before I go on, out of fairness and because I know you'll just try to equivocate your way out of a single cell based answer, make up your mind now.

What constitutes a living being?

First living thing 3.5 billion years ago, 1 second before was no life in the universe. This constitute the singularity.

Living being : an organism is any contiguous living system (such as animal, plant, fungus, or micro-organism).

Do you think that life is real?
What life want to do in the universe?