God the absolute truth

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2012, 02:54 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2012 03:02 AM by fstratzero.)
RE: God the absolute truth
(11-09-2012 12:55 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  The first living creature ever is a singularity

If the first living creature ever is a singularity which you call "god"

Then your god killed himself by creating the universe, in the massive explosion/expansion.

Therefore you are an atheist, since there is no god.

My job here is done.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post
11-09-2012, 03:00 AM
(11-09-2012 02:07 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  
(11-09-2012 01:18 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I gave the definitions for the word singularity. Your's does not seem to gel with them, all you are saying is that it was a singularity, the only definitions that work with that are:
1. The quality or condition of being singular.
2. A trait marking one as distinct from others; a peculiarity.
Neither of which answer my question.
From this, I assume you did in fact mean the first living thing, therefore a single cell organism.
Before I go on, out of fairness and because I know you'll just try to equivocate your way out of a single cell based answer, make up your mind now.

What constitutes a living being?

First living thing 3.5 billion years ago, 1 second before was no life in the universe. This constitute the singularity.

Living being : an organism is any contiguous living system (such as animal, plant, fungus, or micro-organism).

Do you think that life is real?
What life want to do in the universe?

Finally, so yes, Simple cells

I repeat: Yes, I think life is real, but I acknowledge the possibility that I MAY be in a "brain in a vat" scenario wherein nothing is actually real without even knowing it.

And yes, I do think biological life exists. (Keeping in mind the brain in a vat possibility)

Second part:
The first living thing was a part of what are known as simple cells or Prokaryote Simple cells are not likely too fulfil any of your original requirements of consideration:

Quote:Go the singularity of the first living being, think in his size, how much he has achieve and how much he want to achieve and you will understand:

It's size is irrelevant. The first simple cell to develop achieved nothing important. I am pretty certain simple cell organisms didn't/(don't?) have brains, so I highly doubt they could "Want" anything.

Now I am willing to guess you'd say that is not what you meant so I'll go a couple of steps further.

I'll answer again, and this time I will assume you are going by the "all living biological organisms" definition of life.
Life in that sense doesn't "want" anything. It is a word describing & grouping biological organisms together.

I'll throw in another one, on the house! "Life" as a process; meaning all the bits and pieces that form the construction and continuation of life such as abiogenesis and evolution.
In this case "life" only 'wants' one thing; to propagate itself, just like any other process "wants".

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
11-09-2012, 04:14 AM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2016 04:35 AM by DLJ.)
Oh look, it's Janus, the troll who got banned from TTA's facebook page. Didn't know you trolled here too (or are you here because you're butt-hurt from the ban - your first thread would suggest so, but you're going under the name Janus "VI" so I can't tell). Hi Janus!

Janus, could you do us all favour and give us a clear, detailed definition of the word "life"? Don't give us any arguments, just a clear paragraph going in to what you mean by "life". Once we clear up the semantics, we can properly address your arguments.

~ Caffy
[+] 1 user Likes caffeinesoul's post
11-09-2012, 07:07 AM

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
11-09-2012, 07:22 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2012 10:20 AM by KidCharlemagne1962.)
(10-09-2012 11:08 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Doth this collection of written thoughts requireth thine presence of the majestic nay magnificent inverted canines?

Cry havoc! and let slip the dogs of war (or in our case upsidedowness!)Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
11-09-2012, 07:44 AM
(10-09-2012 12:01 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  The life's goal in the universe is to control the universe.

Therefore:

God = the way, and the truth, and the life.

I know what you're trying to do and it only disgraces your existence in a world where tolerance is a past time and bonding through difference without chopping off the heads of your farm animal audience is your only offer to a conversation. We all still retain our heads unfortunately for you.

Leviticus does not justify stupidity, but it is more than enough to define corruption of the human mind.

[Image: 24851795.jpg]
11-09-2012, 07:48 AM
I cannot wait to see how he tackles this page, aught to be good for the lulz!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-09-2012, 08:03 AM
(11-09-2012 02:54 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  My job here is done.

We should be so lucky.
11-09-2012, 09:18 AM
(10-09-2012 12:01 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  The life's goal in the universe is to control the universe.

Therefore:

God = the way, and the truth, and the life.
God... Thanks for clearing that up.

So that would be Jesus?
No wait, Buddha..?
Wait, Yahweh..?
Allah?
Elohim?
Waheguru?
Krishna?
Brahma?
Zeus?
Jehovah?
Shangdi?
Abaluyia?
Ahura Mazda?

Awe man, they all fit... Consider

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 3 users Like Impulse's post
11-09-2012, 10:19 AM
Janus - lots of crazy unorganized assertions. No evidence

I can invent shit all day long and assert that my ass time travels to the past, picks up bad ideas for me to pull out at a moments notice, but that don't make it true.
Troll as much as you want. I really don't care. At the end of the day, I'll make me a sammich and watch me some Doctor Who

"Something ancient, something new, something borrowed, something BLUE"

[Image: tardis.jpg]

I like to go old school with my doctors.
Tom Baker - for me he's the best

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 2 users Like Rahn127's post