God trolls facebook.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2013, 07:29 PM
God trolls facebook.
[Image: 798420_343263685786789_1333788762_o_zps3725b877.jpg]

have fun with this

"It would be very nice if there were a God who created the world and was a benevolent providence, and if there were a moral order in the universe and an after-life; but it is a very striking fact that all this is exactly as we are bound to wish it to be."
- Sigmund Freud
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like seventhmoon's post
30-01-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: God trolls facebook.
nawm sayin my foo ass dawg imuffugin make a runon sentence like u ain seens wtf is spellin i heard a dat an shi 50 cent gots a new albam out is called kill that honky buy some crack an sell it to my cuz aight. I wonder what race she is?
30-01-2013, 12:27 AM
It's hard to tell these days because I've seen several races adopt black mannerisms. This is what our schools are producing these days, what the hell, just throw more money at them.

Science investigates, religion interprets.

I got my first like....[Image: weeping.gif] Thank you!
30-01-2013, 05:29 PM
God's posts are my favourite things on my news feed. Big Grin
30-01-2013, 06:18 PM
(30-01-2013 12:04 AM)panterasr9 Wrote:  nawm sayin my foo ass dawg imuffugin make a runon sentence like u ain seens wtf is spellin i heard a dat an shi 50 cent gots a new albam out is called kill that honky buy some crack an sell it to my cuz aight. I wonder what race she is?
funny........provided both posters are not sockpuppets of the other.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
31-01-2013, 12:05 AM
This is true it is so sad to see many young people with wonderful European and south American heritige's throw it away for this empty shell that is urban culture. Here in Austin TX minority schools get twice (literally double) the funding as mainly white school's. Yet white school's outperform them every year. Oh well Im sure the white man fucked it up somewhere lol.
(30-01-2013 12:27 AM)Scientia Wrote:  It's hard to tell these days because I've seen several races adopt black mannerisms. This is what our schools are producing these days, what the hell, just throw more money at them.
[+] 1 user Likes panterasr9's post
31-01-2013, 03:10 AM
(31-01-2013 12:05 AM)panterasr9 Wrote:  This is true it is so sad to see many young people with wonderful European and south American heritige's throw it away for this empty shell that is urban culture. Here in Austin TX minority schools get twice (literally double) the funding as mainly white school's. Yet white school's outperform them every year. Oh well Im sure the white man fucked it up somewhere lol.
They are doing this all over instead of finding out what is the problem. The country, the black race in particular has to look at the social engineering that has taken place within their culture. Take sports for example, what steers them towards football and basketball in particular? Money! The sad part about it is when this revelation is revealed, they don't see how this impact them as a whole. I won't venture to explain the influence of Hip Hop, and how many of them see that as a quick payday. For example Drake is 25yrs old and still does not have his high school diploma, but look at the money and fame he has. Examples like this is what sends the wrong message to the black youth and school vs fame.

Science investigates, religion interprets.

I got my first like....[Image: weeping.gif] Thank you!
31-01-2013, 05:57 AM
(30-01-2013 12:27 AM)Scientia Wrote:  It's hard to tell these days because I've seen several races adopt black mannerisms.
Black mannerisms? Really?

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
31-01-2013, 06:02 AM
Lol, every young generation adopts some sort of slang and language that sets them apart from the previous. Just so happened the adopted lingo this time came from a segment of black culture. Nothing new here.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
31-01-2013, 06:06 AM
(30-01-2013 12:27 AM)Scientia Wrote:  It's hard to tell these days because I've seen several races adopt black mannerisms.
I wasn't aware there were more than three. That's hardly several. And anyway, scientists are starting to reject that paradigm, too.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."