RE: God (truth, real self) has no religion
[Image: din.jpg]

Truth has no religion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2016, 06:21 PM
Questions for MaTheist:

Is Allah the One True God? Is Muhammad His Prophet? Is the Quran a book of Divine guidance?

Kindly reconcile your answers with your claim to being an atheist and these diagrams that you posted previously:

[Image: islams.gif]

[Image: islam.gif]

Have fun!

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
Find all posts by this user
09-04-2016, 06:22 PM
(09-04-2016 05:59 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  In answer to the above I reply: "False"

Because => "The premise is 'Truth has no religion'." =/= "He made all gods one god."

Big Grin

so.. what is the issue if all gods are one god? religion?
09-04-2016, 06:26 PM
(09-04-2016 06:22 PM)Matheism Wrote:  
(09-04-2016 05:59 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  In answer to the above I reply: "False"

Because => "The premise is 'Truth has no religion'." =/= "He made all gods one god."

Big Grin

so.. what is the issue if all gods are one god? religion?

Um.. there's no issue with the statement of "If all gods are one? Religion?" as, on its own, it doesn't convey any meaningful content.

Consider

Which is why I posted that "The premise is 'Truth has no religion'." does not in any way, shape or form equal or otherwise have any connection/connotation to "He made all gods one god."

They are two different things. So, even put together on the same page, there's nothing to either connect them or even give either some sort of meaning.

Smile
09-04-2016, 06:27 PM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2016 06:33 PM by Matheism.)
(09-04-2016 06:21 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
Questions for MaTheist:

Is Allah the One True God? Is Muhammad His Prophet? Is the Quran a book of Divine guidance?

1. There is no god.

2. Muhammad is a Messenger, and anyone can be a Messenger.

3. The true Quran is guided by Allah, and it is only a path, not the point. All people are Muslims, willingly, or unwillingly because god is equivalent to spirit. Quran is part of the guidance, and it must be supported by the Sunnatullah (laws of nature, science etc) and unity of mankind (ie. no slavery).
09-04-2016, 06:29 PM
"God unfolds into intrinsic opportunities"

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
09-04-2016, 06:29 PM
Facepalm

Only now did I actually get the OP's handle!

All this time I've been reading it as "Mathy-ism"

Oops
09-04-2016, 06:30 PM
(09-04-2016 06:26 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Which is why I posted that "The premise is 'Truth has no religion'." does not in any way, shape or form equal or otherwise have any connection/connotation to "He made all gods one god."

(06-04-2016 09:07 PM)Matheism Wrote:  لا إله إلا الله

No Slavery (لا إله) : False Self (because people are not "things")

Only Allah (إلا الله) : Truth.. one and absolute truth, your Real Self.

Quote:(Allah) ...breathed My Spirit into him. (15.29)
09-04-2016, 06:32 PM
(09-04-2016 06:27 PM)Matheism Wrote:  1. There is no god.

2. Muhammad is a Messenger, and anyone can be a Messenger.

3. The true Quran is guided by Allah, and it is only a path, not the point. All people are Muslims, willingly, or unwillingly because god is equivalent to spirit. Quran is part of the guidance, and it must be supported by the Sunnatullah (laws of nature, science etc) and unity of mankind.

See? Again those three sentences don't connect/have relevance to one another.

Point 1 has nothing/says nothing/indicates nothing about point 3.

In fact... none of the points really connect to each other...

They could have been labeled (1) and (F) and ( Excl )

Consider
09-04-2016, 06:33 PM
(09-04-2016 06:12 PM)Matheism Wrote:  Wikipedia

DIN—this word has been used in various contexts, among them being ascendancy, sovereignty, management, conduct of affairs, ruling power, mastership, ownership, exercise of power, code of law, constitution, law of requital, an order. The Quran has described Islam as Ad-Din, which is generally translated as religion. However, in the light of the above meanings, it should be clear that this is not only incorrect, but distorts and negates the very meaning of din. Islam is not a religion (madhab), and it has never been described as one in the Quran. Islam is a way of life, a system, a code of law. In the external universe Islam signifies the Divine Order that governs life and the movement of the entire universe. The whole purpose of the Quran is to establish a universal order based on the Divinely ordained values of life. This is ad-din; Islam: A Challenge to Religion

Islam defines itself as greater than merely a religion. We're all terribly impressed. Never seen that trick before.

I've just defined myself as God Allmighty. Bow down, grovel and send money now.

By all conventional definitions, Islam is a religion, and a fairly derivative one at that. It is functionally indistinguishable from all of the other myth-based monotheistic tripe.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post