RE: God (truth, real self) has no religion
He was just escalating.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2016, 01:49 PM
I am always wondering: Do people like him behave like this in the same manner when people are around who know them, when they actually have to face the people whom they are engaging with?
Or is the intrawebz just showing how thin the veil of social behaviour is on so many people who would be completely unsuspicious otherwise?

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
10-04-2016, 02:00 PM
(10-04-2016 01:49 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  I am always wondering: Do people like him behave like this in the same manner when people are around who know them, when they actually have to face the people whom they are engaging with?
Or is the intrawebz just showing how thin the veil of social behaviour is on so many people who would be completely unsuspicious otherwise?

Some of these people are so gloriously asshole-ish that I don't see any way they could be otherwise in real life.

There are some though who are a lot bolder in their anonymity.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
10-04-2016, 07:07 PM
(10-04-2016 01:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  He was just escalating.

Looks like there is a god(dess) after all!
All hail Moms
Bowing

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
10-04-2016, 07:22 PM
(10-04-2016 01:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  He was just escalating.

Is that what those kids call it these days...

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
10-04-2016, 08:15 PM
(10-04-2016 01:12 PM)carol Wrote:  
(10-04-2016 09:45 AM)Matheism Wrote:  not me, but you.

same product...

this is your reality...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivNVrlLVV-M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dQPiUvGDcY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDalXhPmt_k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zWD2uIszk4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivNVrlLVV-M

eat and enjoy yourselves! (77.46)

[Image: slave1.gif]

You are a nasty person for providing such disgusting links about animal abuse in China. Your assumptions about people on this forum just shows me how little you know about people outside of your limited experiences. You have no idea who I am or how I live.

For the other people reading, this sick person just added animal abuse videos, which I reported.

I am well aware of the cruel things that some people do, and I do not need a lesson from you, you silly and childish man, about the cruel behavior of some people. Your videos were not of any use, other than showing me that your religion has not taught you kindness at all, just cruelty. I attempt to live my life in a kinder way. Interestingly, all that you have done is to show me how totally untrustworthy you are. Well done! Now I see the ugly side of you, which your religion has not cured. Isn't it interesting that the only resort you have is ugly behavior, instead of reason?

I didn't view the videos, waste of time, was the implication that atheists are animal abusers? Ironic, coming from a religion requiring animal sacrifice.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
11-04-2016, 12:17 PM
(10-04-2016 12:33 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(10-04-2016 10:56 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I've said it before and I still find it holds, there is little to no practical difference between pantheism and atheism. Six of one, half a dozen of the other. Panentheism is the party crasher. Big Grin

Well, I know that girly is god, but I am not convinced I want to be god. There don't seem to be any perks.

You're in charge of recycling, separating the wheat from the chaff. Somebody's gotta do it.

#sigh
12-04-2016, 09:51 AM
Well I'm glad I missed out on that pile of garbage. He just didn't get it.

Truth has no religion? What a stupid question. Apple has no religion? True of false? There we go we just proved Apples are god.

He was simple substituting a word he found more exceptable. He wanted to argue. Not converse.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
16-04-2016, 10:57 AM
(06-04-2016 04:11 PM)Matheism Wrote:  [Image: 38.5.jpg]

They say: “None will go to Paradise but the Jews and the Christians (or Muslims, Sunni, Shia etc);” but this is only wishful thinking. Say: “Bring the proof if you are truthful.” Not so! All who submit themselves completely to Allah (one and absolute truth) and are good-doers will find their reward with their Lord. They will feel no fear and will know no sorrow. (2.111-112)

Oh People of the Book (Jews, Christians and Muslims etc) ! You are not at all rightly guided unless you put into practice the Torah, the Gospel, and what has been revealed to you from your Lord (al-Quran) (5.68)

”...unless you put into practice (other religions.. all religions etc) ...” (5.68)

There is no god higher than truth (real self vs. false self)....

Am I supposed to be impressed?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.