God (truth, real self) has no religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-04-2016, 03:03 AM
RE: God (truth, real self) has no religion
(07-04-2016 02:58 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Yeah, too much babble (throwing Quran quotes at us) now, memes made of quotes from Quran, it looks he just like another idiot who considers himself being the only true Muslim. A few more incoherent posts i guess and he will show his true colors, whatever they are. Same old, same old. Too bad. There goes the rep.

But i wouldnt mind more Fight Club tho. Laugh out load

He's not even at the level of a deepity yet. If this keeps up, I'll just start counter posting him with the random shit out of the Deepak Chopra quote generator, as it makes literally as much sense as the gibberish this fool is posting.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2016, 03:32 AM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2016 06:07 AM by Deesse23.)
(07-04-2016 02:23 AM)Matheism Wrote:  A muslim is an upright man... truth has no religion or God and a true muslim put into practice all religious and non religious practices.

Quote:blablabla

The true disbelievers are:

[Image: 4.150.jpg]

ie. religious people and those who stands against truth... including the conventional Muslim.

[Image: arabs.jpg]

ie. the Arab's religion... since "truth" is not a racist.

history repeats itself..

Quote:Mit Hilfe der Kleinsignalparameter eines Differenzverstärkers kann man das in Abb. 4.76 gezeigte Ersatzschaltbild angeben
Ed.: Sorry, i forgot to translate. Without translation you folks cant get the true message of the god of electronics: :-)
Quote:With the small signal parameters of a differential amplifier you will get the equivalent circuit from Pic. 4.76
"Halbleiter Schaltungstechnik" U.Tietze Ch.Schenk, 11th edition
= "Holy Book" of electronics engineering

[Image: Tietze_Schenk_Netzteil.png]

I win!
U know why?
Mine fucking works!
[+] 5 users Like Deesse23's post
07-04-2016, 04:27 AM
(06-04-2016 04:11 PM)Matheism Wrote:  There is no god higher than truth (real self vs. false self)....

Yabut true things are demonstrable. Drinking Beverage

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-04-2016, 04:31 AM
Nope sorry, there is no such thing as an invisible magical cosmic sky wizard by any name. Humans make up all religions and all god claims.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-04-2016, 05:01 AM
[Image: selfimprovement1x700.gif]
07-04-2016, 05:15 AM
(06-04-2016 04:11 PM)Matheism Wrote:  Say: “Bring the proof if you are truthful.”
Yes. Claims require evidence. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

(06-04-2016 04:11 PM)Matheism Wrote:  Not so! All who submit themselves completely to Allah (one and absolute truth) and are good-doers will find their reward with their Lord. They will feel no fear and will know no sorrow. (2.111-112)
Bullshit. Evidence for your lord? Evidence for the promised rewards?
We have plenty of evidence for fear and sorrow, much of it provided by the religious.

(06-04-2016 04:11 PM)Matheism Wrote:  Oh People of the Book (Jews, Christians and Muslims etc)
Oh People of the Book...
Your book is wrong.
Try reading more than one book.
Stop trying to make others read your book.

(06-04-2016 04:11 PM)Matheism Wrote:  There is no god higher than truth (real self vs. false self)....
There is no god.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post
07-04-2016, 05:18 AM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2016 06:04 AM by Matheism.)
[Image: loseeverything.gif]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWE3BPUGC5Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqZe5rmYQwE
07-04-2016, 06:04 AM
Ed Norton rulez!
Got a link with the complete movie?
Would make things a lot easier, ya know.
07-04-2016, 06:05 AM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2016 08:40 AM by unfogged.)
Matheism, whatever point you are trying to make (if indeed you are trying to make any point at all) is not getting across. One-liners about "true self" and snips from fight club don't define your position, beliefs, or claims. Life's too short to waste it wading through the vague ramblings of every apparent crackpot who comes along trying to find if the few that actually have a good idea and just can't present it well.

You act like you have some great insight that you are willing to share with anybody who is willing to work to understand it. The problem with that is that you've provided no evidence that you actually have anything worth trying to discern. Your approach might work with the gullible and the desperate but I expect you will not find much of that here. Most of the people here have worked their way out of much clearer and deeper bullshit than you seem to be pushing.

(Edited to fix typo)

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
07-04-2016, 06:08 AM
(07-04-2016 06:04 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Ed Norton rulez!
Got a link with the complete movie?
Would make things a lot easier, ya know.

It's funny, I just re-read Fight Club and it is next up on my list of things to watch since I haven't seen it for a while. It is one of the rare cases where I think the movie was as good as the book.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP