God wants legal marijuana

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-07-2015, 03:10 PM
God wants legal marijuana
http://www.thestonerscookbook.com/articl...the-bible/

Quote:David Simpson, a Republican member of the Texas House of Representatives in the 7th district, has voiced some support for marijuana legalization in recent months. His stance, however, is backed by an unlikely source—the Bible.

Simpson states, “I don’t believe that when God made marijuana he made a mistake that the government needs to fix.” Many are calling this the first Christian-based case for drug reform and it may have the power to sway other religious conservatives for marijuana reform.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2015, 01:33 AM
RE: God wants legal marijuana
So Bible can be used to justify citizens having more freedom and not only to persecute? What a strange times I live in.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
04-07-2015, 05:52 AM
Really, first we have gay weddings in church, now we have pot smoking congregations? What is the world coming to!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
04-07-2015, 06:24 AM
(04-07-2015 05:52 AM)Dom Wrote:  ... What is the world coming to!

Amongst the peaks and troughs of the moral landscape...

I think we might be reaching a high. Laughat

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
04-07-2015, 06:39 AM
I dunno...

If it's legal, doesn't that sort of take the fun out of having it?????

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.