"God won't bless a godless country"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-07-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: "God won't bless a godless country"
That's fair enough. God certainly doesn't bless the godly countries either.

[Image: PG-belief-in-god-03-13-2014-02.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
03-07-2015, 12:41 AM
(02-07-2015 09:23 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  I went to my mom's house to work on her car yesterday and she was watching John Hagee Hobo

He wrapped up his idiotic sermon with an alter call that asked if the rapture happened now would you be certain that you would be taken to heaven?

The dipshits have multiple varieties of fear to peddle. Facepalm

He sounds like a right prick!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
03-07-2015, 02:41 AM
(03-07-2015 12:41 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(02-07-2015 09:23 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  I went to my mom's house to work on her car yesterday and she was watching John Hagee Hobo

He wrapped up his idiotic sermon with an alter call that asked if the rapture happened now would you be certain that you would be taken to heaven?

The dipshits have multiple varieties of fear to peddle. Facepalm

He sounds like a right prick!

He is ignorant, loud, stupid and wealthy.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Mark Fulton's post
03-07-2015, 10:21 AM

I approve this use of hobo. Sleepy

EA, Grand High Overseer of All Things Hobo Hobo

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
03-07-2015, 03:41 PM
The first two words are all you need. "God won't"

But better yet, "God can't "
Take one final step and you get "God isn't "

Once you realize that god isn't, then you understand why something that doesn't exist can't or won't do something.

You no longer have to make up excuses or bullshit answers.
There are no supernatural blessings.

If you want to feel blessed, think about all the great scientists, engineers, inventors and our ability to record their ideas so that the next generation of students can stand on the shoulders of giants and reach even farther.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
03-07-2015, 04:03 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2015 04:08 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(03-07-2015 02:41 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(03-07-2015 12:41 AM)Banjo Wrote:  He sounds like a right prick!

He is ignorant, loud, stupid and wealthy.

Thank you, Jebus. Somehow I've been spared from him ?

There is/was an hilarious preacher that used to be on cable, maybe 10-15 years ago. She always wore "princess" get-ups, carried a "wand" (like Glinda), and she was a bit older, she (I think) talked to aliens. She used to 'call them" during her show. I kid you not. My brothers used to laugh at her a lot. I wish I could find her. She was a hoot and 1/2. I think she was based in San diego or LA, or somewhere in SoCal.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
03-07-2015, 04:03 PM
God can go fuck himself.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
03-07-2015, 07:19 PM
(02-07-2015 08:04 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(02-07-2015 08:03 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  These aren't the type to appreciate ironic truths, even when funny

Believers rarely are in my experience.

If you would think of such imaginary friend, you will start hearing them. This happens often.
04-07-2015, 01:27 AM
(03-07-2015 07:19 PM)faisal6309 Wrote:  
(02-07-2015 08:04 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Believers rarely are in my experience.

If you would think of such imaginary friend, you will start hearing them. This happens often.

What happens often? Hearing voices when one believe?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
05-07-2015, 10:39 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2015 10:48 AM by faisal6309.)
(04-07-2015 01:27 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(03-07-2015 07:19 PM)faisal6309 Wrote:  If you would think of such imaginary friend, you will start hearing them. This happens often.

What happens often? Hearing voices when one believe?

Exactly. I know some people who have told me that an old man looked like famous muslim person who has died 700-800 years ago saved them from an accident. They said that old man was really that old famous muslim.

My mom saw Muhammad taking him to heaven in dream. I myself started seeing things but then I watched one horor movie where girl said I don't believe you exist and I am not afraid of you. Things started to disappear. I tried that and now its been more than 3 years since I have experienced any supernatural stuff.

Also my neighbour thought that her sons wife is using black magic and spirits to get control over everything. They even heard that spirits saying that I will not stop until my master is satisfied. But that only happened when they hired some Molvi to counter that.