"God won't bless a godless country"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-07-2015, 11:27 AM
RE: "God won't bless a godless country"
Hey, if that spares us the nuns who enslave single mothers, or the priests who molest altarboys, I'm all for pissing the bastard off.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2015, 07:19 PM
Re: "God won't bless a godless country"
You should see the ridiculous church signs around here.
06-07-2015, 04:50 AM
[Image: 1461637_771254329556687_382862209_n_zpsbc874abc.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like H4ym4n's post
06-07-2015, 05:28 AM
(05-07-2015 10:39 AM)faisal6309 Wrote:  
(04-07-2015 01:27 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  What happens often? Hearing voices when one believe?

Exactly. I know some people who have told me that an old man looked like famous muslim person who has died 700-800 years ago saved them from an accident. They said that old man was really that old famous muslim.

My mom saw Muhammad taking him to heaven in dream. I myself started seeing things but then I watched one horor movie where girl said I don't believe you exist and I am not afraid of you. Things started to disappear. I tried that and now its been more than 3 years since I have experienced any supernatural stuff.

Also my neighbour thought that her sons wife is using black magic and spirits to get control over everything. They even heard that spirits saying that I will not stop until my master is satisfied. But that only happened when they hired some Molvi to counter that.

Marx said that religion is an opium to the people but I doubt he realized how strong this opium actually is Wink

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
06-07-2015, 02:39 PM
(06-07-2015 05:28 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(05-07-2015 10:39 AM)faisal6309 Wrote:  Exactly. I know some people who have told me that an old man looked like famous muslim person who has died 700-800 years ago saved them from an accident. They said that old man was really that old famous muslim.

My mom saw Muhammad taking him to heaven in dream. I myself started seeing things but then I watched one horor movie where girl said I don't believe you exist and I am not afraid of you. Things started to disappear. I tried that and now its been more than 3 years since I have experienced any supernatural stuff.

Also my neighbour thought that her sons wife is using black magic and spirits to get control over everything. They even heard that spirits saying that I will not stop until my master is satisfied. But that only happened when they hired some Molvi to counter that.

Marx said that religion is an opium to the people but I doubt he realized how strong this opium actually is Wink

He also said democracy and capitalism would never work long combined because the people would not vote against what benefits them the most.... He didn't quite estimate how foolish people can become or how much those religious ideas can change a persons voting mentality.

I'm sure some people of the mother Teresa like ilk would see that chart as clear representation of God. God doesn't want you to have money, he wants you to have his moral guidance and love. Ghana is his favorite and most blessed African nation.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
06-07-2015, 02:45 PM
(06-07-2015 02:39 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  He also said democracy and capitalism would never work long combined because the people would not vote against what benefits them the most.... He didn't quite estimate how foolish people can become or how much those religious ideas can change a persons voting mentality.

I don't really care for Marx, it's only that quote that I find apt.

(06-07-2015 02:39 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I'm sure some people of the mother Teresa like ilk would see that chart as clear representation of God. God doesn't want you to have money, he wants you to have his moral guidance and love. Ghana is his favorite and most blessed African nation.

If he'd existed then maybe he would like you to have money. Clergy though likes their flock poor, uneducated and scared.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.