"Godly" Admins?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-05-2013, 06:51 AM
RE: "Godly" Admins?
(03-05-2013 06:40 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(03-05-2013 05:34 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  If you excuse, me, I must now develop a conspiracy theory revolving around this information, using it as a basis that i cannot trust any of you as I cannot verify who is truly logged into what account.

I thought it was already established that everyone you ever interacted with on this forum was really a sock-puppet run by me!

Weeping I have no life!

It's all I do day and night... Log into different accounts with proxy servers and have conversations with my multiple personalities.

You are also a member of the Ancient Alien race of Lizard people who have taken over and replaced the worlds governments as per the command of the CIA who brought down the WTC!

Don't lie to me, I knew the truth, I have concocted this horrendous amalgamation of conspiracy theories which makes absolute perfect sense.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
03-05-2013, 07:44 AM
(03-05-2013 06:40 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(03-05-2013 05:34 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  If you excuse, me, I must now develop a conspiracy theory revolving around this information, using it as a basis that i cannot trust any of you as I cannot verify who is truly logged into what account.

I thought it was already established that everyone you ever interacted with on this forum was really a sock-puppet run by me!

Weeping I have no life!

It's all I do day and night... Log into different accounts with proxy servers and have conversations with my multiple personalities.

Wait. I thought we were all figments of Cantor's imagination.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
03-05-2013, 08:57 AM
(03-05-2013 07:44 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(03-05-2013 06:40 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  I thought it was already established that everyone you ever interacted with on this forum was really a sock-puppet run by me!

Weeping I have no life!

Wait. I thought we were all figments of Cantor's imagination.

Considering I look nothing like Paltrow, and my second toe is normal and not fucked up like hers, I would have doubts about that theory.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
03-05-2013, 10:12 AM
Oh my, that's why my second toe is longer than the first? I always thought that was evolution so ladies can fit better in pointy shoes!

So I am a figment of HOC's imagination?

Who's calling my second toes fucked up? Huh? Huh? Bangin

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
03-05-2013, 10:13 AM
Godly powers. Yes, yes, almost there...

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
03-05-2013, 10:52 AM
(03-05-2013 04:15 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Though I do remember on skype Hughsie speculating as to whether he could ban a fellow admin.

I am fairly sure he was somewhat drunk at the time.

He was drunk, that night (when I was still a mod) we tried to see If I could ban Hughsie, needless to say it didn't work.

Big Grin

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
03-05-2013, 12:57 PM
#Dumbass I believe this violates my rights to privacy and security.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
03-05-2013, 03:46 PM
(03-05-2013 12:57 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  #Dumbass I believe this violates my rights to privacy and security.

What rights to privacy and security are those? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-05-2013, 03:50 PM
I don't question the "logging in" part, but changing usernames? Could I give permission to change "permanently" my username? "PoolBoyG" would be nice. Or would that require a virgin sacrifice or two?
03-05-2013, 03:54 PM
(03-05-2013 03:50 PM)poolboyg88 Wrote:  I don't question the "logging in" part, but changing usernames? Could I give permission to change "permanently" my username? "PoolBoyG" would be nice. Or would that require a virgin sacrifice or two?

Please send me $100 in small, unmarked bills and I will forward your request. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user