Gods not dead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2015, 06:50 AM
Gods not dead
I watched this movie today (gods not dead) and i wonder what everybody else who watched it thought.
I am incredibly angry at the complete and utter bullshit this movie brings into the world.
I actually get really really mad.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2015, 07:14 AM
RE: Gods not dead
You watched the whole thing? I applaud you. I refuse to torture myself like that.
[+] 2 users Like photon9's post
16-03-2015, 07:28 AM
I can't even watch the trailer without wanting to put a boot through my TV.
16-03-2015, 07:30 AM (This post was last modified: 16-03-2015 07:41 AM by Ace.)
of course gods not dead, he was never alive to begin with and by definition you have to have been alive in order to die

(16-03-2015 07:14 AM)photon9 Wrote:  You watched the whole thing? I applaud you. I refuse to torture myself like that.

most of us don't watch it either, we haven't recovered all of our braincells from the last stupid video yet
[+] 1 user Likes Ace's post
16-03-2015, 07:36 AM
The thing is, i trie to keep watching the religous stuff so that there wont be some idiot saying things about movies that i havnt seen and thus cant refute it, but this movie made me want to kill the actors for the incredible stupidity.
I thought that the movie whould be about a debate while in fact not one single good atheist argument is presented.
There was almost no dialog it was this monologe and everything ends up good for everyone, and its just such a load of crap.
16-03-2015, 08:09 AM
Gods not dead
Close friend likes to use movies references for his debates, he even went so low as to quote Dogma to support his god. This movie has been at the headway sense it came out.
16-03-2015, 08:10 AM
(16-03-2015 08:09 AM)Typhon Wrote:  Close friend likes to use movies references for his debates, he even went so low as to quote Dogma to support his god. This movie has been at the headway sense it came out.

While i get that he uses this movie, in the movie itself its beign put as if the arguments the boy uses against his teacher are irrevutable, eventhough the teacher just answers the boy two time and does it stupidly.
16-03-2015, 08:14 AM
Gods not dead
(16-03-2015 08:10 AM)d3lano Wrote:  
(16-03-2015 08:09 AM)Typhon Wrote:  Close friend likes to use movies references for his debates, he even went so low as to quote Dogma to support his god. This movie has been at the headway sense it came out.

While i get that he uses this movie, in the movie itself its beign put as if the arguments the boy uses against his teacher are irrevutable, eventhough the teacher just answers the boy two time and does it stupidly.

Yep, the suck part is he is a great friend, I think it has to be after some of the heated arguments we've had. I like to point out that if everything in movies are true, then where is my near dead über rich aunt and why doesn't every woman want me.
[+] 1 user Likes Typhon's post
16-03-2015, 08:17 AM
(16-03-2015 08:14 AM)Typhon Wrote:  
(16-03-2015 08:10 AM)d3lano Wrote:  While i get that he uses this movie, in the movie itself its beign put as if the arguments the boy uses against his teacher are irrevutable, eventhough the teacher just answers the boy two time and does it stupidly.

Yep, the suck part is he is a great friend, I think it has to be after some of the heated arguments we've had. I like to point out that if everything in movies are true, then where is my near dead über rich aunt and why doesn't every woman want me.

God hates you, so thats your fault. Love him and itl be alright someday,sometime.Angel
16-03-2015, 03:21 PM
Gods not dead
Just from the trailer and reviews, I found it hard Saturday not to flip Sorbo the bird.