Gods will done, but suing anyway

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-09-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: Gods will done, but suing anyway
Pfft, gawd needed a few more angels. They should be happy their gawd chose their church members. Dodgy

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
07-09-2014, 05:15 PM
(07-09-2014 03:46 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Pfft, gawd needed a few more angels. They should be happy their gawd chose their church members. Dodgy

Dammit. I was gonna say the something similar. Aren't these christians happy that a few of their members are hanging out with god? Angel They should be doing a happy dance. They should celebrate. Banana_zorro

Facepalm

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
07-09-2014, 07:27 PM
(06-09-2014 10:27 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  God has a plan, and it's that we should sue because no one else would have known there would be an accident.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/st...omp/nhG3g/

Keep in mind, Jesus always needs more money! (I guess he's not very good at managing finances.)

An aside ~ If God owns everything, including everything we possess, what's the point of tithing? Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes TheBear's post
07-09-2014, 08:15 PM
Notice how you never see any of our little theist trolls like Dildo on threads like this explaining such "loving" behavior.
08-09-2014, 09:07 AM
(06-09-2014 11:58 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I am confused? Doesn't it say in the bible somewhere the the lord givith and the lord taketh away?

It also says "the Lord helps those who help themselves", "they're responsible if their own cattle (and buses) kill someone", and "Lot had sex with his daughters". It says lots of things Christians don't like to think about.

(07-09-2014 06:15 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  They are also suing the estate of the driver who was killed. That's beyond low.

Yeah, they're obviously after money and not culpability at this point. I'm surprised they didn't sue the state for the condition of the roads.
08-09-2014, 09:22 AM
(07-09-2014 05:15 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(07-09-2014 03:46 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Pfft, gawd needed a few more angels. They should be happy their gawd chose their church members. Dodgy

Dammit. I was gonna say the something similar. Aren't these christians happy that a few of their members are hanging out with god? Angel They should be doing a happy dance. They should celebrate. Banana_zorro

Facepalm

They need the money for a big partay!
08-09-2014, 06:17 PM
I'd love to hear the judge say, "I consulted with god and this was all in his plan. You might want to pick a different god. He said his plan for the survivors isn't over yet"

This accident is god approved.
Next case

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
08-09-2014, 07:43 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2014 07:47 PM by Chas.)
Maybe this wasn't God's Plan® - maybe He just tires easily. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
08-09-2014, 07:57 PM
(08-09-2014 07:43 PM)Chas Wrote:  Maybe this wasn't God's Plan® - maybe He just tires easily. Drinking Beverage

Facepalm

Not even groan-worthy, Chas.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
08-09-2014, 10:46 PM
Maybe their church numbers have been dwindling and they are trying to use this as a placidity stunt or whatever you call it?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ