Gods wrath is upon us!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-01-2012, 04:36 PM
Gods wrath is upon us!
http://theforeigner.no/pages/news/utya-i...hristians/

So Mr Haakonsen, a speaker at a local political party (the chistian folks party) meeting said, reffering to what happened in Oslo and on Utøya on the 22. july 2011. God is angry at Norway for the way we deal with Israel, because of the gays, because we use the oil (that apparently is why god chose to tip the oil rig back in 1979 killing 123 people). I tried to say that maybe god really loves us, since we have found oil and prospered, and maybe he is angry again at us now because we didn't follow all the other rules. There has been very few stonings lately. Sacrificing of goats too. All gone.

Mr Haakonsen tells NRK he would be holding the same speech in Fredrikstad in March, and that “God is not just good, but he is also the God of wrath. That’s the painful truth.”

Boy, we're in trouble now...
Sad

"Never underestimate how narrow-minded, petty and stupid people can be". Mark Fulton, forum member
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Cubic Bubbles's post
23-01-2012, 04:41 PM
RE: Gods wrath is upon us!
(23-01-2012 04:36 PM)Cubic Bubbles Wrote:  http://theforeigner.no/pages/news/utya-i...hristians/

So Mr Haakonsen, a speaker at a local political party (the chistian folks party) meeting said, reffering to what happened in Oslo and on Utøya on the 22. july 2011. God is angry at Norway for the way we deal with Israel, because of the gays, because we use the oil (that apparently is why god chose to tip the oil rig back in 1979 killing 123 people). I tried to say that maybe god really loves us, since we have found oil and prospered, and maybe he is angry again at us now because we didn't follow all the other rules. There has been very few stonings lately. Sacrificing of goats too. All gone.

Mr Haakonsen tells NRK he would be holding the same speech in Fredrikstad in March, and that “God is not just good, but he is also the God of wrath. That’s the painful truth.”

Sad

I thought God was loving... you know never getting angry.
I think I have being just two faced.
I was following a fraud after all those years!
Thank God for making me an atheist.

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes tazmin98's post
25-01-2012, 07:50 AM
(23-01-2012 04:41 PM)tazmin98 Wrote:  
(23-01-2012 04:36 PM)Cubic Bubbles Wrote:  http://theforeigner.no/pages/news/utya-i...hristians/

Sad

No no you've got it all wrong.

He's loving. Wait... no it did say he is a wrathful god. Wait... that's not right, he said he's a forgiving god. Wait... no, that's not right either because it said he doesn't stay angry forever and does forgive. Nooooo that's not it either because he did say he's a vengeful god and will make sure his wrath is given from generation to generation if you defy him. But didn't he also say he's a jealous god too? Huh...

Huh
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
25-01-2012, 01:01 PM
(25-01-2012 07:50 AM)Logisch Wrote:  
(23-01-2012 04:41 PM)tazmin98 Wrote:  

Sad

No no you've got it all wrong.

He's loving. Wait... no it did say he is a wrathful god. Wait... that's not right, he said he's a forgiving god. Wait... no, that's not right either because it said he doesn't stay angry forever and does forgive. Nooooo that's not it either because he did say he's a vengeful god and will make sure his wrath is given from generation to generation if you defy him. But didn't he also say he's a jealous god too? Huh...

Huh

I think he is the biggest Troll known in the universe.
[Image: Biggest-Asshole-ever_11c3b92f6f4df2f0a6c...766a4b.jpg]

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
[+] 2 users Like tazmin98's post
25-01-2012, 01:33 PM
God is such an angry little bitch
[+] 2 users Like Jeff's post
25-01-2012, 06:07 PM
Typical of god to punish gay people by slaughtering teenagers.
25-01-2012, 07:15 PM
(25-01-2012 01:01 PM)tazmin98 Wrote:  I think he is the biggest Troll known in the universe.
[Image: Biggest-Asshole-ever_11c3b92f6f4df2f0a6c...766a4b.jpg]

haha i love that meme.

[Image: troll-photo-u15.jpg]