Godship

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2014, 06:11 AM
RE: Godship
(05-03-2014 08:30 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 08:20 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  What you said....it isn't even fucking coherent.

What did you not understand?. I thought I knew English!!!!

No, you don't know English at all. And on top of that, you are spouting nonsensical bullshit. It's not about me not understanding, it's about you being incapable of conveying a coherent thought. Oh, and there's the bit about you believing in fairy tale bullshit.

Quote:I said from all the Gods that human worshiped only Allah claimed his God, no one else did...... Is it clear now?

No, it's not clear at all. You haven't demonstrated that this "allah" monster actually exists, and "claimed his gawd" doesn't make a fucking lick of sense. It's fucking word salad.

Why do you worship the pedophile goatfucker Mohammed?

[Image: 575476_289540924460268_1384620173_n.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
06-03-2014, 06:14 AM
(05-03-2014 06:35 PM)laijorad Wrote:  God is the only claimer, and he proved his claim.
I must have missed the part where your God "Proved" his claim... will you kindly show me that "Proof"? Drinking Beverage
Quote:And to do that you must explore the whole universe , If you found no God ,No paradise or Hell, Than you can sleep well.
Ever heard of Russell's teapot? [Image: russell__s_teapot_by_divinedesign-d2xmx17.jpg]

Dreams/Hallucinations/delusions are not evidence
Wishful thinking is not evidence
Disproved statements&Illogical conclusions are not evidence
Logical fallacies&Unsubstantiated claims are not evidence
Vague prophecies is not evidence
Data that requires a certain belief is not evidence
[+] 1 user Likes IndianAtheist's post
06-03-2014, 06:15 AM
(05-03-2014 08:37 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 08:31 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  No it is a word salad. It means nothing. Especially considering that it was claimed through a prophet. Which is no different that the Oracle at Delphi proclaiming the will of Apollo.

Answer my question, Have you searched the whole universe and found no God?..........

Have you searched the universe and found no fucking Leprechauns, moron?

06-03-2014, 06:18 AM
(05-03-2014 08:46 PM)laijorad Wrote:  What ?!! you people wanna see God so you can believe? never, not before the test is over.The greatest sin is do deny God. To deny the one who blessed u with life. That`s why God made Hell. and not believing in it wont save u.

Pay no attention to the pedophile behind the curtain.

[Image: Wizard-of-oz_hologram.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
06-03-2014, 06:19 AM
Humans have worshiped many idols they took for Gods. But only one has claimed Godship. The Flying Spaghetti Monster. No other than him has ever claimed his God or even sent someone with such a claim.

If you found something that I have lost, Than I came to you and claimed ownership ,When no one else did, And gave proves . What would you say?

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the only claimer, and he proved his claim.

To prove that there is no Flying Spaghetti Monster, You must disapprove his claim . And to do that you must explore the whole universe , If you found no Flying Spaghetti Monster, No paradise (a wild land containing beer volcanoes and a stripper factory). or Hell, (a wild land containing volcanoes serving warm, stale beer and a stripper factory where the strippers have STDs and penguins are everywhere). Than you can sleep well.
[+] 5 users Like Mathilda's post
06-03-2014, 06:24 AM
(05-03-2014 09:49 PM)laijorad Wrote:  Enough with the comedy......laugh all you want... Death comes to all.....Than will see how loud u going to laugh....... Eternity in Hell ...That`s a promise from God.......

I have lost nothing and you have gained nothing.....

Debating Christians and Jews is a thousand times better. You people have no brains.Everything is a joke for you. when you are the joke.

Die laughing Ignorant

Says the ignorant goatfucker who believes in the fairy tales of a murderous pedophile.

[Image: 155409_206668186102604_921656953_n.jpg?lvh=1]

06-03-2014, 06:28 AM
(06-03-2014 06:19 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  ... penguins are everywhere...

Penguins? That's not right.

What branch of FSM do you belong to?

HERETIC!

I burn your embassy!

Angry

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
06-03-2014, 06:37 AM
loijorad I challenge you to a debate
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...s-laijorad
[+] 1 user Likes donotwant's post
06-03-2014, 06:41 AM
(05-03-2014 09:11 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 09:02 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Why did he used to appear (according to legend) but does not now?

The legends are lying ,God never appeared to anyone. He sends messengers. If God comes everything will be over. Those who believed in him in absent are the winners. He gave many clear signs of his existent .

That is entirely nonsensical. If someone "sends a messenger", then that person has to appear to that "messenger". Typical pedophile-worshiping goatfucker mentality; can't even figure that much out. Can you even tie your own fucking shoes?

06-03-2014, 06:52 AM
(05-03-2014 10:33 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 10:13 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Well, all those ellipses give a nice, dramatic effect.

And you're right. Death comes to all of us. That's why we need to use this time that we're alive to get the most out of life. Whether that be laughing at all the things in life (even if people hold those thing sacred) or questioning what other people have to say. So when people like you come and tell other people that there's one god and tell us why, we look at evidence and ask you questions or give you what we have learned and observed that goes against your statement.

Also, you have to have brains to have a joke. Some of the best jokes require thinking, child. Plus, like I said, life's too short to take everything so seriously. You got to laugh! So for us to find things you say funny, we have to be pretty damn smart!

And I hope I do die laughing. That means I'll be happy when I die. Of course I'll be ignorant of some things in life. Isn't everyone a little ignorant?

Don`t act smart , If you don`t know God ur stupid.

"ur stupid", says the assclown who can't be bothered to figure out how to spell "you're".

Quote: And life is very short ....Maybe you will not wake up tomorrow......

DO you think you are talking to little children? Or to idiotic muslims like yourself to will believe anything?

Quote:When you fall or something bad happens to you , who`s name do you shout.

Your mama's.

Quote:Great scientist and people of great knowledge believe in God . You think your the smart. Hahahahahahahahahahah

[Image: 80686348.jpg]