Godship

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2014, 06:52 AM
RE: Godship
(06-03-2014 06:28 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 06:19 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  ... penguins are everywhere...

Penguins? That's not right.

What branch of FSM do you belong to?

HERETIC!

I burn your embassy!

Angry

Ah I see you're from a peace-loving branch of FSM and will decapitate anyone who disagrees.

I am from the wikipedia branch of FSM and therefore believe what I'm told.

That means I'm more faithful than you. So nerr! Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
06-03-2014, 06:56 AM
(05-03-2014 11:22 PM) Wrote:  How old are u? Because I smell baby oil.

That's coming off the dick of your pedophile prophet.

(05-03-2014 11:10 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 10:50 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  "Your the smart" Consider Well, I guess that means a lot coming from the person who can't check their grammar.

Yeah, I might not wake up tomorrow. You might not either. So? That's part of life! When something bad happens to me, I suck it up, deal with it, and keep going. Better than thinking some old fart in the clouds thought I needed a little shit to go through and sit there moping about it. If I die and there is a old fart that did mess with things in my life, I'll man up and take the punishment and ask him why it was within his divine plan that I'd question him in the first place.

So? Do you have to believe in god to be smart? Really? Cuz I sure as hell can find you God's faithful hound dogs that are dumb as shit. Not to say that smart people are stupid because they believe in god. Anyone's able to be smart whether or not they believe in a divine being or not just like anyone can be stupid with or without god.

Enough with the grammar idiot....... English is my third language.

You sound like u have lived a shit life ..... That`s why your angry at God... Poor u......You still haven't seen nothing.....I`ll man up......No you will man down.

[Image: Oh-He-mad_fb_122667.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
06-03-2014, 07:03 AM
Here, ya'll -- have some more laughs courtesy of this ignorant goatfucker:

http://www.thechristadelphians.org/forum...opic=12652

[Image: photo-thumb-2764.jpg?_r=0]

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
06-03-2014, 07:06 AM
(06-03-2014 06:28 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 06:19 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  ... penguins are everywhere...

Penguins? That's not right.

What branch of FSM do you belong to?

HERETIC!

I burn your embassy!

Angry

It's Penguins All The Way Down!

Evil_monster

[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
06-03-2014, 07:20 AM
(05-03-2014 10:56 PM)laijorad Wrote:  I never debated Atheist before, thanks for the experience funny people Smile

This isn't a debate. This is you yelling at us, failing to see the lack of logic of your points, and then telling use we're "joking" when we point that out.

You seem irredeemably stupid and/or set in your ways. On the off chance that you decide to leave this thread and post in others, I'm just going to put you on ignore and move on with my life. If you think that debating Christians and Jews is more fun, why not go back and talk to them?
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
06-03-2014, 07:29 AM
(05-03-2014 10:56 PM)laijorad Wrote:  I never debated Atheist before, thanks for the experience funny people Smile

This is beyond obvious. If you spent a short time looking over some other debates and discussions we've had on here, you'd realize that all of your "brilliant arguments" are idiotic tripe that we've dealt with before.

When you venture into the lion's den, be sure to be armed. Otherwise, you'll get cut to ribbons and the lions will play with your corpse.

Despite your accusations of "ur stupid", most of the people here are highly intelligent. We've seen all your tricks and dispatched smarter people than you. Your arguments are tired, weak, and presuppositional. Your logic is nonexistent and you have no concept of how to properly debate.

I can get past your poor english, but your idiocy and irrationality is inexcusable.

Now go away, kid. Ya bother me.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 4 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
06-03-2014, 07:30 AM
Did the fucking towel head say "enough with the comedy" ? Huh

No way , its just starting !

Why would you come in here to entertain us with this sand nigger, camel jockey, dune coon, terrorist, pedophile muhammad prophet asswipe, if you didnt want comedy?

Jeesh.....some people Dodgy

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
06-03-2014, 08:06 AM
(05-03-2014 07:59 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 06:44 PM)donotwant Wrote:  [Image: da1b3e48f5f88ffe9d8b8274d799f5c8d26f28d4...58b977.jpg]

my words are clear,,,,, Ignorant

True.
06-03-2014, 08:07 AM
(06-03-2014 07:30 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Did the fucking towel head say "enough with the comedy" ? Huh

No way , its just starting !

Why would you come in here to entertain us with this sand nigger, camel jockey, dune coon, terrorist, pedophile muhammad prophet asswipe, if you didnt want comedy?

Jeesh.....some people Dodgy

Jesus, dude. What the hell? I think the guy's a moron, but what's with all the racist stuff?
06-03-2014, 08:08 AM
(05-03-2014 08:30 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 08:20 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  What you said....it isn't even fucking coherent.

What did you not understand?. I thought I knew English!!!!

I said from all the Gods that human worshiped only Allah claimed his God, no one else did...... Is it clear now?

Nope.