Godship

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2014, 09:48 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2014 09:55 AM by rampant.a.i..)
Godship
(06-03-2014 07:20 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 10:56 PM)laijorad Wrote:  I never debated Atheist before, thanks for the experience funny people Smile

This isn't a debate. This is you yelling at us, failing to see the lack of logic of your points, and then telling use we're "joking" when we point that out.

You seem irredeemably stupid and/or set in your ways. On the off chance that you decide to leave this thread and post in others, I'm just going to put you on ignore and move on with my life. If you think that debating Christians and Jews is more fun, why not go back and talk to them?

Because assuming this is the same guy, he even fails at that:

http://www.thechristadelphians.org/forum...opic=12652

http://www.thechristadelphians.org/forum...08&page=11

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2014, 09:55 AM
RE: Godship
(06-03-2014 09:44 AM)Jasozz Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 09:00 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Popcorn.gif[/img]
[Jasozz, waiting on that popcorn emoji!]

Hey, its totally done. Just waiting on the admin to add it.

Nope nope nope nope.
Your fault.

Atir aissom atir imon
06-03-2014, 09:58 AM
(06-03-2014 09:55 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 09:44 AM)Jasozz Wrote:  Hey, its totally done. Just waiting on the admin to add it.

Nope nope nope nope.
Your fault.

Why would you hurt me like this Sadcryface
06-03-2014, 09:58 AM
(06-03-2014 09:48 AM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 07:20 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  This isn't a debate. This is you yelling at us, failing to see the lack of logic of your points, and then telling use we're "joking" when we point that out.

You seem irredeemably stupid and/or set in your ways. On the off chance that you decide to leave this thread and post in others, I'm just going to put you on ignore and move on with my life. If you think that debating Christians and Jews is more fun, why not go back and talk to them?

Because assuming this is the same guy, he even fails at that:

Holy shit, this guy is too stupid for words.

Quote:you want evidnce?

Prove to me that there was a real passover

I mean, I'm used to the burden of proof switching BS, but this is just special...

If you can't prove your assertion, mine is right by default! Neener neener neener!

You want evidence that I once saw a 120 ft tall pink and green elephant?

Prove to me that there really was a unicorn.

I win!

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
06-03-2014, 09:59 AM
(06-03-2014 09:58 AM)Jasozz Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 09:55 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Nope nope nope nope.
Your fault.

We hurt the ones we love the most. Hug

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
06-03-2014, 10:01 AM
(06-03-2014 08:45 AM)War Horse Wrote:  I really hate these islamic extremists and the shit they pull, calling them and their prophet a few names is nothing compared to the beheadings and hangings/ burnings of the soldiers over there, not ot mention the on going atrosities in most islamic nations against any that dont believe and worship as they demand.

Fuck em. If thats racist, then so be it.

It's not racist to hate religious extremists. I was objecting to your choice of wording. As Revenant77x pointed out, there are plenty of bad things you could have said that get the point across.

(06-03-2014 09:48 AM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  Because assuming this is the same guy, he even fails at that:

http://www.thechristadelphians.org/forum...08&page=11

Ahahaahahaaha! Oh, wow!
06-03-2014, 10:02 AM
(06-03-2014 09:58 AM)Jasozz Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 09:55 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Nope nope nope nope.
Your fault.

Cause I can Evil_monster

(06-03-2014 09:59 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 09:58 AM)Jasozz Wrote:  Why would you hurt me like this Sadcryface

We hurt the ones we love the most. Hug

No comment Blush

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
06-03-2014, 10:06 AM
(06-03-2014 10:02 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 09:58 AM)Jasozz Wrote:  Why would you hurt me like this Sadcryface

Cause I can Evil_monster

(06-03-2014 09:59 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  We hurt the ones we love the most. Hug

No comment Blush

Laugh out load And with that, I'm gonna stop interrupting this topic. Its way more entertaining to read as a bystander. Popcorn ← This will show up someday.
06-03-2014, 10:21 AM
(06-03-2014 10:01 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  It's not racist to hate religious extremists. I was objecting to your choice of wording. As Revenant77x pointed out, there are plenty of bad things you could have said that get the point across.

Really, you object to my wording? Well, I wouldnt want to hurt your tender sensibilities.

I must be in the wrong forum, I could have sworn that what I said is mild in comparison to most of the heated debates in here, with some pretty profound name calling going on.Including, I might add some very racist shit.

But now we cant be doing that to some militant islamist now can we?

Unless you see an inaccurate subject matter that I claim as truth, I dont really need you kids correcting what I intended to put forth as my opinion.

If you dont like my choice of wording, then dont use them, but dont tell me what to do or how I should think.

We done here ?

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
06-03-2014, 10:32 AM
(06-03-2014 10:21 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 10:01 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  It's not racist to hate religious extremists. I was objecting to your choice of wording. As Revenant77x pointed out, there are plenty of bad things you could have said that get the point across.

Really, you object to my wording? Well, I wouldnt want to hurt your tender sensibilities.

I must be in the wrong forum, I could have sworn that what I said is mild in comparison to most of the heated debates in here, with some pretty profound name calling going on.Including, I might add some very racist shit.

But now we cant be doing that to some militant islamist now can we?

Unless you see an inaccurate subject matter that I claim as truth, I dont really need you kids correcting what I intended to put forth as my opinion.

If you dont like my choice of wording, then dont use them, but dont tell me what to do or how I should think.

We done here ?

Hey say what you want to say, no one here will stop you. I was just saying there are more effective ways of doing it. I'm not disagreeing with your stance I think Muhammad (if he existed) is one of the worst people to have ever lived. It just makes it easy to dismiss an opinion that is stated in racist terms without bothering to even look at what was said past those terms.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post