Godship

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: Godship
(06-03-2014 10:21 AM)War Horse Wrote:  We done here ?

Sure.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2014, 12:42 PM
(05-03-2014 06:35 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
Humans have worshiped many idols they took for Gods. But only one has claimed Godship. The God of Adam , Noah and Abraham (pbut). No other than him has ever claimed his God or even sent someone with such a claim.

If you found something that I have lost, Than I came to you and claimed ownership ,When no one else did, And gave proves . What would you say?

God is the only claimer, and he proved his claim.

To prove that there is no God, You must disapprove his claim . And to do that you must explore the whole universe , If you found no God ,No paradise or Hell, Than you can sleep well.
I just wasted a lot of time reading all 15 pages of this thread and here's my summary of all you had to say:

"I am right because God said so and you people will go to hell if you don't agree."

Seriously, is that all you've got? I would hope you would be basing your whole life direction on something a little stronger than that! Drinking Beverage

Oh, and since you seem to be hung up on age, I'm more than a decade older than you. Not that it matters in reality though.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
06-03-2014, 12:48 PM
Think we've seen the last of this troll?

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
06-03-2014, 12:53 PM
(06-03-2014 12:42 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 06:35 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
Humans have worshiped many idols they took for Gods. But only one has claimed Godship. The God of Adam , Noah and Abraham (pbut). No other than him has ever claimed his God or even sent someone with such a claim.

If you found something that I have lost, Than I came to you and claimed ownership ,When no one else did, And gave proves . What would you say?

God is the only claimer, and he proved his claim.

To prove that there is no God, You must disapprove his claim . And to do that you must explore the whole universe , If you found no God ,No paradise or Hell, Than you can sleep well.
I just wasted a lot of time reading all 15 pages of this thread and here's my summary of all you had to say:

"I am right because God said so and you people will go to hell if you don't agree."

Seriously, is that all you've got? I would hope you would be basing your whole life direction on something a little stronger than that! Drinking Beverage

Oh, and since you seem to be hung up on age, I'm more than a decade older than you. Not that it matters in reality though.

Age in this day does not equal wisdom. Actually, seems the opposite now with all the advances in the last 50 years. Why we have TV shows like "are you smarter than a 5th grader?"

Atir aissom atir imon
06-03-2014, 05:44 PM
(07-01-2012 12:55 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  Try to learn from the following here below , silly childish intolerant fascist vulgar barbaric human trash garbage that you certainly are ,considering the way you behave here

Is that you, AbdelZ? Good to see you again. Where you been?

(05-03-2014 08:50 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 08:39 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Have you searched the universe and not found the Sentient Soiled Sock Speaking Spanish about how all clean people should have their colons prolapsed?

What is this?!!!! Am supposed to laugh now?!!!

Yes. Yes

(05-03-2014 09:49 PM)laijorad Wrote:  Enough with the comedy......laugh all you want... Death comes to all.....Than will see how loud u going to laugh....... Eternity in Hell ...That`s a promise from God.......

Brother, I serve beside God. I know God. God is a friend of mine. Brother, you don't know God. God is ...

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
06-03-2014, 08:13 PM
(06-03-2014 10:51 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 10:38 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  In the Christian Bible this is John 20:29 I think. Blessed are those who have not seen yet believe. I kid you not, this verse became my favorite when I still believed in Santa Clause...
I thought it meant I would get more presents.

I need to remember this verse when people try to convince me the bible values evidence.

Don't forget Rev's "Magic talking snakes STFU".

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
06-03-2014, 08:25 PM
(06-03-2014 08:13 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 10:51 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I need to remember this verse when people try to convince me the bible values evidence.

Don't forget Rev's "Magic talking snakes STFU".

Taq you should play my harry potter mafia game Big Grin

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
06-03-2014, 09:09 PM
(06-03-2014 08:25 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 08:13 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Don't forget Rev's "Magic talking snakes STFU".

Taq you should play my harry potter mafia game Big Grin

Do tell!

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
06-03-2014, 09:21 PM
This is fucked up man...
06-03-2014, 09:27 PM
(05-03-2014 08:11 PM)laijorad Wrote:  I said that Allah or Yahweh claimed his God ,Zeus or Aphrodite did not because their false Gods Name one God other than Allah made such claim.

Seriously? Do you honestly not know what is wrong with that statement?
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post