Godship

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2014, 04:20 AM
RE: Godship
(07-03-2014 11:14 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Times like this I wonder how different threads like this would be if we actually all were in the same room. Laugh out load

The cops would be taking Taq away in cuffs and the EMT's would be working on the OP.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
08-03-2014, 04:40 AM
(08-03-2014 04:20 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(07-03-2014 11:14 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Times like this I wonder how different threads like this would be if we actually all were in the same room. Laugh out load

The cops would be taking Taq away in cuffs and the EMT's would be working on the OP.

I feel Taq would be able to get off on Self Defense.

I get the feeling the OP might be mentally handicapped enough to have no problem with throwing a punch.
08-03-2014, 07:59 AM
(08-03-2014 04:40 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 04:20 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  The cops would be taking Taq away in cuffs and the EMT's would be working on the OP.

I feel Taq would be able to get off on Self Defense.

I get the feeling the OP might be mentally handicapped enough to have no problem with throwing a punch.

In Looziana, "He needed killin'" is a viable defense...

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 6 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
08-03-2014, 11:15 AM
(05-03-2014 09:49 PM)laijorad Wrote:  Enough with the comedy......laugh all you want... Death comes to all.....Than will see how loud u going to laugh....... Eternity in Hell ...That`s a promise from God.......

I have lost nothing and you have gained nothing.....

Debating Christians and Jews is a thousand times better. You people have no brains.Everything is a joke for you. when you are the joke.

Die laughing Ignorant
What a joyless life you must lead...
08-03-2014, 11:53 PM
(08-03-2014 07:59 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 04:40 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I feel Taq would be able to get off on Self Defense.

In Looziana, "He needed killin'" is a viable defense...

Don't you know how this works? It's really easy...

Step 1: Are you White? If not, stop now. If you are, proceed to step two.

Step 2: Move to Florida. If this is not feasible, stop now. If you can however, proceed to next step.

Step 3: Acquire a firearm and ammunition. If you already have one then you're good to go, and if you don't you can get one without a background check at any gun show. There is no excuse here, move on to the next step.

Step 4: Is your intended victim a minority? This is important for gauging the coming media and police response, and your response to them. Either way, you're in Florida already, so proceed to next step.

Step 5: Are you alone with your intended victim? This is important because you don't want there to be any witnesses that might testify against you. If you are not alone, wait until you are (by following them through a back alley); or if you are already, proceed to the next step.

Step 6: Confront your victim and/or pick a fight with them. This step is crucial for your later defense and justification. If you're too much of a pussy to get hit in the face, abort now. If you're a man's man, proceed to the next step.

Step 7: Shoot your victim in 'self defense'. Remember everything else we've done up until this point? It'll be your word versus a corpse, and all you did was stand your ground against a belligerent minority as an armed white guy in Florida. Remember that the law (as well as the NRA and the Tea Party) is on your side.

Step 8: Profit. Use your 15 minutes of fame/infamy to write a book or something.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
09-03-2014, 12:03 AM
Or sell a painting on eBay

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
09-03-2014, 12:05 AM
Um don't forget the part about threatening your wife an father-in-law with a gun and getting away with it....

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
09-03-2014, 12:06 AM
#1 rule for living in Florida. Try not to be black.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 4 users Like Losty's post
17-03-2014, 07:42 PM
(06-03-2014 08:29 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 08:19 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Just couldnt think of a nicer way to refere to muhammad, just callin a spade a spade.

Unless you think muhammad deserves more respect......

If anything adding the overtly racist stuff detracts from the insult because it becomes easier to ignore it. Mohammed cursed be his name was (if he existed) a psychopathic pedophile no need to say anything else.

[Image: Mohammed%20the%20Prophet.jpg]
Picture of Mohammed the pedophile liar. Smile

Yeah that`s why he ranked no.1 in the top 100 most influential people in history?
Idiot
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_100:_A_...in_History
17-03-2014, 07:50 PM
(17-03-2014 07:42 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 08:29 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  If anything adding the overtly racist stuff detracts from the insult because it becomes easier to ignore it. Mohammed cursed be his name was (if he existed) a psychopathic pedophile no need to say anything else.

[Image: Mohammed%20the%20Prophet.jpg]
Picture of Mohammed the pedophile liar. Smile

Yeah that`s why he ranked no.1 in the top 100 most influential people in history?
Idiot
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_100:_A_...in_History

Argumentum_ad_populum

Eat shit a billion flys can't be wrong.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post