Godship

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-03-2014, 07:51 PM
RE: Godship
(06-03-2014 12:42 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 06:35 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
Humans have worshiped many idols they took for Gods. But only one has claimed Godship. The God of Adam , Noah and Abraham (pbut). No other than him has ever claimed his God or even sent someone with such a claim.

If you found something that I have lost, Than I came to you and claimed ownership ,When no one else did, And gave proves . What would you say?

God is the only claimer, and he proved his claim.

To prove that there is no God, You must disapprove his claim . And to do that you must explore the whole universe , If you found no God ,No paradise or Hell, Than you can sleep well.
I just wasted a lot of time reading all 15 pages of this thread and here's my summary of all you had to say:

"I am right because God said so and you people will go to hell if you don't agree."

Seriously, is that all you've got? I would hope you would be basing your whole life direction on something a little stronger than that! Drinking Beverage

Oh, and since you seem to be hung up on age, I'm more than a decade older than you. Not that it matters in reality though.

You give me a prove God dose not exist ignorant. 10 years older than me and stupid.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2014, 07:52 PM
(17-03-2014 07:42 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 08:29 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  If anything adding the overtly racist stuff detracts from the insult because it becomes easier to ignore it. Mohammed cursed be his name was (if he existed) a psychopathic pedophile no need to say anything else.

[Image: Mohammed%20the%20Prophet.jpg]
Picture of Mohammed the pedophile liar. Smile

Yeah that`s why he ranked no.1 in the top 100 most influential people in history?
Idiot
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_100:_A_...in_History

I thought you left. Can you please tell me more about how I can please your God? How can I become one if His??

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
17-03-2014, 07:52 PM
(17-03-2014 07:51 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 12:42 PM)Impulse Wrote:  I just wasted a lot of time reading all 15 pages of this thread and here's my summary of all you had to say:

"I am right because God said so and you people will go to hell if you don't agree."

Seriously, is that all you've got? I would hope you would be basing your whole life direction on something a little stronger than that! Drinking Beverage

Oh, and since you seem to be hung up on age, I'm more than a decade older than you. Not that it matters in reality though.

You give me a prove God dose not exist ignorant. 10 years older than and stupid.

Angry The English language doesn't work that way!

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
17-03-2014, 07:55 PM
(07-03-2014 07:55 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  I think Girlyman hit it on the head with Farscape. Stuck on a bioship, being pursued by a bunch of fascist zealots who refuse to listen to reason and accuse the crew of crimes they didn't commit, while they continue to support atrocities and subjugation and claim to be "Peacekeepers".

Sounds about right.

Pfft. Blake's 7 did it first.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
17-03-2014, 07:57 PM
(17-03-2014 07:52 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 07:42 PM)laijorad Wrote:  Yeah that`s why he ranked no.1 in the top 100 most influential people in history?
Idiot
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_100:_A_...in_History

I though you left. Can you please tell me more about how I can please your God? How can I become one if his??

His your God too.... Nothing just believe in him And be thankful...... You people don`t believe in him ,and even worst you mock him and curse him .Why? why this hate?
17-03-2014, 07:59 PM
(17-03-2014 07:57 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 07:52 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I though you left. Can you please tell me more about how I can please your God? How can I become one if his??

His your God too.... Nothing just believe in him And be thankful...... You people don`t believe in him ,and even worst you mock him and curse him .Why? why this hate?

Honestly, for me it's because it's bloody absurd.

More Min Gee Ziss
17-03-2014, 08:02 PM
(17-03-2014 07:52 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 07:51 PM)laijorad Wrote:  You give me a prove God dose not exist ignorant. 10 years older than and stupid.

Angry The English language doesn't work that way!
The hell with your language..... I speak three languages Idiot. That`s all you have to say?
17-03-2014, 08:03 PM
(17-03-2014 08:02 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 07:52 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  Angry The English language doesn't work that way!
The hell with your language..... I speak three languages Idiot. That`s all you have to say?

Go mix salt water and fresh water and you will see you silly book of lies is untrue.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
17-03-2014, 08:05 PM
(17-03-2014 08:02 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 07:52 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  Angry The English language doesn't work that way!

Make that two languages, because English is not among them. Drinking Beverage

More Min Gee Ziss
[+] 2 users Like TSG's post
17-03-2014, 08:05 PM
(17-03-2014 07:57 PM)laijorad Wrote:  His your God too.... Nothing just believe in him And be thankful...... You people don`t believe in him ,and even worst you mock him and curse him .Why? why this hate?

Hate is a mischaracterisation.

An atheist, by definition, does not accept the claim that any god exists. I cannot hate what I don't think exists. Nor can one mock what does not exist.

Some people make jokes to annoy people like you, who are overly sensitive about what other people believe and cannot leave well enough alone. They don't actually have any such feelings.

There is no compelling reason to believe any god exists. One of the most compelling pieces of evidence against any specific god claim is that any specific god claim is explicitly rejected by the vast majority of human beings in any case. So there's that .

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post