Godship

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-03-2014, 08:08 PM
RE: Godship
(17-03-2014 07:59 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 07:57 PM)laijorad Wrote:  His your God too.... Nothing just believe in him And be thankful...... You people don`t believe in him ,and even worst you mock him and curse him .Why? why this hate?

Honestly, for me it's because it's bloody absurd.

Listen everything in this world is a prove of his existence.Gods blessings are countless ,And all he wants from you is to be thankful. I will not tell you convert to any religion ,Just believe in him alone and be thankful and trust me he will guide you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2014, 08:12 PM
(17-03-2014 07:57 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 07:52 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I though you left. Can you please tell me more about how I can please your God? How can I become one if his??

His your God too.... Nothing just believe in him And be thankful...... You people don`t believe in him ,and even worst you mock him and curse him .Why? why this hate?

He's not my god - I have no gods.

I don't mock Allah or God or Yahweh, they don't exist. I mock those who believe that nonsense, I mock the descriptions of them; I mock your foolish beliefs.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
17-03-2014, 08:13 PM
(17-03-2014 07:50 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 07:42 PM)laijorad Wrote:  Yeah that`s why he ranked no.1 in the top 100 most influential people in history?
Idiot
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_100:_A_...in_History

Argumentum_ad_populum

Eat shit a billion flys can't be wrong.
Hm, haven't seen you in a while.
Anyways, it's like he said. Top 100 lists tend to be more for personal opinion. Though in relation to your link, I found a bit on WikiIslam about that there.

"To begin with, it must be noted that any list which attempts to measure greatness or influence of any sort is highly subjective, it is nothing more than merely a personal opinion. There are hundreds of similar lists which have been compiled by others.
For example, in December 2009, the St. Petersburg Times ranked the Muslim terrorist, Osama bin Laden, as the decades most influential person.[2] So what makes this list by Hart, which is more than three decades old, any more authoritative than the next one?
Moreover, it rates Sir Isaac Newton above 'Isa (Jesus) the second most revered prophet of Islam. Does this mean Muslims consider a Christian scientist to be a greater and more moral man than one of Islam's very own prophets?
In 2013, computer scientist Steven Skiena and Google engineer Charles Ward released, "Who's Bigger: Where Historical Figures Really Rank".[3] This book ranks historical figures in order of significance. Unlike Hart's method of using only his personal opinions, the methods used here were based on objective mathematical data and resulted in a reversal of Muhammad and Jesus' placing...The accuracy of the methods used are open to questioning, but it is certainly a huge step forward from Hart's approach which lacked any sort of scientific method at all. "
Link
Hart is the writer of the book your wiki page talked about, by the way. Which I was easily able to find Who's Bigger through that wiki page you shared.

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post
17-03-2014, 08:13 PM
(17-03-2014 08:08 PM)laijorad Wrote:  Listen everything in this world is a prove of his existence.Gods blessings are countless

That is an interesting claim.

And it is no more than mere assertion. It means nothing.

Why do you say that?

(17-03-2014 08:08 PM)laijorad Wrote:  And all he wants from you is to be thankful. I will not tell you convert to any religion ,Just believe in him alone and be thankful and trust me he will guide you.

That is another very interesting claim.

Are you seriously saying that no theistic religion is false? That all religions are equally valid?

... this is my signature!
17-03-2014, 08:15 PM
(17-03-2014 08:03 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 08:02 PM)laijorad Wrote:  The hell with your language..... I speak three languages Idiot. That`s all you have to say?

Go mix salt water and fresh water and you will see you silly book of lies is untrue.
Who are you? you are a nothing.

That`s my book https://www.google.com.ly/#q=the+quran+proves+science
17-03-2014, 08:23 PM
(17-03-2014 08:15 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 08:03 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Go mix salt water and fresh water and you will see you silly book of lies is untrue.

No, he is not nothing. You, on the other hand, are really something. And that something is a delusional, narcissistic, arrogant twit.

Take your silly beliefs and hit the road. You're not even interesting.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
17-03-2014, 08:24 PM
(17-03-2014 08:13 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 08:08 PM)laijorad Wrote:  Listen everything in this world is a prove of his existence.Gods blessings are countless

That is an interesting claim.

Why do you say that?

(17-03-2014 08:08 PM)laijorad Wrote:  And all he wants from you is to be thankful. I will not tell you convert to any religion ,Just believe in him alone and be thankful and trust me he will guide you.

Are you seriously saying that no theistic religion is false? That all religions are equally valid?

No that`s not what I meant...... The three religions are from the same God . Judaism ,Christianity ,And Islam . The first two were corrupted by man. I said believe in God alone because that was the main goal of all three religions. If you do that God will guide you to the truth.
17-03-2014, 08:27 PM
(17-03-2014 08:24 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 08:13 PM)cjlr Wrote:  That is an interesting claim.

Why do you say that?

No that`s not what I meant...... The three religions are from the same God . Judaism ,Christianity ,And Islam . The first two were corrupted by man. I said believe in God alone because that was the main goal of all three religions. If you do that God will guide you to the truth.

[Image: 3267396.jpg]

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 3 users Like TSG's post
17-03-2014, 08:30 PM
(17-03-2014 08:15 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 08:03 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Go mix salt water and fresh water and you will see you silly book of lies is untrue.

Surah 25:53: And it is He who has released [simultaneously] the two seas, one fresh and sweet and one salty and bitter, and He placed between them a barrier and prohibiting partition.

Disproved by brackish water like The Chesapeake Bay

[Image: 99521.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
17-03-2014, 08:33 PM
GOD DAMNIT WE JUST GOT RID OF MISS MENG, PLEASE DON'T TELL ME WE ARE GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER TROLL THEIST! LOOK WE DON'T MIND THEIST, BUT WE DO MIND STUPID ONES!

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube