Godship

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-03-2014, 08:33 PM
RE: Godship
(17-03-2014 08:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 08:15 PM)laijorad Wrote:  Who are you? you are a nothing.

That`s my book https://www.google.com.ly/#q=the+quran+proves+science

No, he is not nothing. You, on the other hand, are really something. And that something is a delusional, narcissistic, arrogant twit.

Take your silly beliefs and hit the road. You're not even interesting.

What? your scared old man? Scared of the truth.....Where you going to hide from God?Your time is near.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2014, 08:34 PM
(17-03-2014 07:57 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 07:52 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I though you left. Can you please tell me more about how I can please your God? How can I become one if his??

His your God too.... Nothing just believe in him And be thankful...... You people don`t believe in him ,and even worst you mock him and curse him .Why? why this hate?

Ok, step one is to be believe, got it.
Step two, be thankful. What exactly should I be thankful for?
I am not mocking, I am asking an honest question.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
17-03-2014, 08:35 PM
(05-03-2014 08:37 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 08:31 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  No it is a word salad. It means nothing. Especially considering that it was claimed through a prophet. Which is no different that the Oracle at Delphi proclaiming the will of Apollo.

Answer my question, Have you searched the whole universe and found no God?..........

Stupid beyond belief. Your god is "localized" ?
You do realize I hope, that means your deity is not infinite, and NEEDS some things, which I will leave you to figure out.
What is this, stupid month ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
17-03-2014, 08:38 PM
(17-03-2014 08:24 PM)laijorad Wrote:  No that`s not what I meant...... The three religions are from the same God . Judaism ,Christianity ,And Islam . The first two were corrupted by man. I said believe in God alone because that was the main goal of all three religions. If you do that God will guide you to the truth.

Ah! So it's a True Scotsman fallacy.

There are hundreds of millions of people who have incredibly fervent and sincere belief in God. They pray regularly. They love God. They wish to understand God.

And they are Christian.

Why?

According to you they are completely wrong. And yet their personal experience - through an entirely sincere and entirely honest desire to know God - has led them to the wrong religion.

Why?

There are hundreds of millions of people who have incredibly fervent and sincere beliefs in their own religion. These people are neither Jewish, nor Christian, nor Muslim. They may be Hindus; they may be Buddhists; they may believe any number of things. Many of them found their belief through sincere introspection and a desire to know the divine.

Why?

No theologian has ever come up with any good answers to such questions.

And that is why there are hundreds of millions of people who do not believe any of the above.

As to them, I know why.

Any specific divine claim is endorsed by such a vanishingly small proportion of humanity as to be statistically insignificant. And that is regarding a specific divine claim for which there is no evidence beyond personal subjective experience in the first place.

Deal with it.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
17-03-2014, 08:40 PM
(17-03-2014 08:33 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 08:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  No, he is not nothing. You, on the other hand, are really something. And that something is a delusional, narcissistic, arrogant twit.

What? your scared old man? Scared of the truth.....Where you going to hide from God?Your time is near.

Why do you threaten my friend Chas with death? Is this a part of your religious practice? What is the purpose and what is the benefit? Does it please god?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
17-03-2014, 08:45 PM
(17-03-2014 08:27 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 08:24 PM)laijorad Wrote:  No that`s not what I meant...... The three religions are from the same God . Judaism ,Christianity ,And Islam . The first two were corrupted by man. I said believe in God alone because that was the main goal of all three religions. If you do that God will guide you to the truth.

[Image: 3267396.jpg]

But simply disbelieve in him ?!!!!
17-03-2014, 08:46 PM
(17-03-2014 08:33 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 08:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  No, he is not nothing. You, on the other hand, are really something. And that something is a delusional, narcissistic, arrogant twit.

You believe in a moon-god.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ns?page=25 (post 247)
Explain how the "Satanic Verses" came to be in the Quran.
Islam is a pile of nonsense, Muhammad never existed.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
17-03-2014, 08:48 PM
(17-03-2014 08:45 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 08:27 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  [Image: 3267396.jpg]

But simply disbelieve in him ?!!!!

Shocking to one who has never considered the possibility. When you look at things without presupposing a Deity it becomes obvious that one is not needed for the universe to exist as it does and in fact all the supposed Deities described by the various religions (all 100,000 of them) create more problems and questions than they answer.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
17-03-2014, 08:49 PM
(17-03-2014 08:45 PM)laijorad Wrote:  But simply disbelieve in him ?!!!!

But of course.

Given the abject and utter lack of evidence for any specific divine claim.

Why do you disbelieve in the divinity of Jesus?

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
17-03-2014, 08:50 PM
(17-03-2014 08:40 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 08:33 PM)laijorad Wrote:  What? your scared old man? Scared of the truth.....Where you going to hide from God?Your time is near.

Why do you threaten my friend Chas with death? Is this a part of your religious practice? What is the purpose and what is the benefit? Does it please god?

Why not? Am trying to wake him up before it`s too late.