Godship

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-03-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: Godship
(17-03-2014 08:49 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 08:45 PM)laijorad Wrote:  But simply disbelieve in him ?!!!!

But of course.

Given the abject and utter lack of evidence for any specific divine claim.

Why do you disbelieve in the divinity of Jesus?

You want God to show himself for you? never . not even in the other life. Atheist don`t get to see God in the other life. Seen him is the greatest blessing.Jesus was a man .A great prophet .
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2014, 08:57 PM
What a horrible religion you have, Laijorad -- Believe in an invisible god just because a deeply flawed book says so? Threaten non-believers with death, and/or with torture in Hell?

The Qur'an isn't the voice of a god, or even the voice of Mohammad. It's the voice of a bunch of imams sitting around a table sometime after Mohammad's death, borrowing ideas from Jewish scripture, Christian scripture, Zoroastrian scripture, 6th and 7th century Arabic poetry and Greek scientific works. Virtually every surah is full of fail, wherein "In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful" is followed by some ghastly description of some violence your "beneficent, merciful" god plans to inflict upon someone.

I've written better scripture than that Myself, and I'm sure you could, too. Give it a try. Go through your Qur'an and take out all the violence, and you'll have a much, much better book.

Regards,
Astreja K. Odinsdóttir
Goddess of the Northern Hemisphere Vernal Equinox, Chocolate, Punctuation and Random Equipment Malfunctions
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Astreja's post
17-03-2014, 08:58 PM
(17-03-2014 08:55 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 08:49 PM)cjlr Wrote:  But of course.

Given the abject and utter lack of evidence for any specific divine claim.

Why do you disbelieve in the divinity of Jesus?

You want God to show himself for you? never . not even in the other life. Atheist don`t get to see God in the other life. Seen him is the greatest blessing.Jesus was a man .A great profit.

Really ?
Not a prophet ?
Facepalm

Go get an edumacatiiamation. LMAO

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
17-03-2014, 08:59 PM
(17-03-2014 08:50 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 08:40 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Why do you threaten my friend Chas with death? Is this a part of your religious practice? What is the purpose and what is the benefit? Does it please god?

Why not? Am trying to wake him up before it`s too late.

It's overboard, sir. No one should tell someone they're going to die to try to drive home a point. Unless it's medically related, of course, like glass eating.
By the way, is death a tool you try to use to convert people? Remind them they'll one day die as all humans do and hope they collapse on the floor in prayer?Among people like us, it doesn't work so well. You see, while we don't nessecarily want to die, we don't really fear the concept of death. Instead we focus on the joy that's in life because, for all we know, that's all we have. That's what's important to us and so we don't worry it away on if we make (any) god angry or not.

[Image: notagain.gif]
17-03-2014, 09:01 PM
(17-03-2014 08:50 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 08:40 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Why do you threaten my friend Chas with death? Is this a part of your religious practice? What is the purpose and what is the benefit? Does it please god?

Why not? Am trying to wake him up before it`s too late.

How dare you! False prophet! You speak of blasphemy against the one true God. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the obvious true religion if you bothered to do any real research! Come on! Why are all planets shaped like meatballs?? It's right in front of you!

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 6 users Like Im_Ryan's post
17-03-2014, 09:05 PM
(17-03-2014 08:34 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 07:57 PM)laijorad Wrote:  His your God too.... Nothing just believe in him And be thankful...... You people don`t believe in him ,and even worst you mock him and curse him .Why? why this hate?

Ok, step one is to be believe, got it.
Step two, be thankful. What exactly should I be thankful for?
I am not mocking, I am asking an honest question.

For the blessings he gave you. Tomorrow if you lose your site or get sick you will understand why you should be thankful ,And for what.
17-03-2014, 09:06 PM
(17-03-2014 09:05 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 08:34 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Ok, step one is to be believe, got it.
Step two, be thankful. What exactly should I be thankful for?
I am not mocking, I am asking an honest question.

For the blessings he gave you. Tomorrow if you lose your site or get sick you will understand why you should be thankful ,And for what.

Fucked up god you got there.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
17-03-2014, 09:09 PM
(17-03-2014 09:01 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 08:50 PM)laijorad Wrote:  Why not? Am trying to wake him up before it`s too late.

How dare you! False prophet! You speak of blasphemy against the one true God. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the obvious true religion if you bothered to do any real research! Come on! Why are all planets shaped like meatballs?? It's right in front of you!
No wonder you don`t believe in God..... Your head is full of Spaghetti .
17-03-2014, 09:10 PM (This post was last modified: 17-03-2014 09:20 PM by cjlr.)
(17-03-2014 08:55 PM)laijorad Wrote:  You want God to show himself for you? never . not even in the other life.

That's not what you just said.

(17-03-2014 08:08 PM)laijorad Wrote:  Listen everything in this world is a prove of his existence.Gods blessings are countless ,And all he wants from you is to be thankful. I will not tell you convert to any religion ,Just believe in him alone and be thankful and trust me he will guide you.

Which is it?

(17-03-2014 08:55 PM)laijorad Wrote:  Atheist don`t get to see God in the other life. Seen him is the greatest blessing.

What of those who willfully seek God?

Some of them are Christians. Some of them are Jews. Some of them are Hindus. Some of them are Buddhists. Some of them are Atheists.

They all got different answers.

They are seeking him, and they are not finding him. Does God not care? Does God not want them?

(17-03-2014 08:55 PM)laijorad Wrote:  Jesus was a man .A great prophet .

And the part where he literally said he was the son of God? That doesn't count?

If you are correct about God then Jesus was an extraordinarily terrible prophet. How would a great prophet inspire billions of people to follow a false religion?

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
17-03-2014, 09:12 PM
(17-03-2014 09:09 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 09:01 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  How dare you! False prophet! You speak of blasphemy against the one true God. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the obvious true religion if you bothered to do any real research! Come on! Why are all planets shaped like meatballs?? It's right in front of you!
No wonder you don`t believe in God..... Your head is full of Spaghetti .

That's your problem, yours isn't. I have been given a second chance by His Holy Noodliness, and I must spread the good word! Life is short, your time will come! Where will you be? With His Noodliness? I don't think so No

Atir aissom atir imon