Godship

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-03-2014, 09:15 PM
RE: Godship
(17-03-2014 09:06 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 09:05 PM)laijorad Wrote:  For the blessings he gave you. Tomorrow if you lose your site or get sick you will understand why you should be thankful ,And for what.

Fucked up god you got there.
Why? because he made you a man and not monkey......But your worst than a monkey.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2014, 09:16 PM
(17-03-2014 09:05 PM)laijorad Wrote:  For the blessings he gave you. Tomorrow if you lose your site or get sick you will understand why you should be thankful ,And for what.

Oh come on now! She's already the arm and the leg from the last time she didn't heed the words that came from the Lord's servants! Don't make god take her sight just cuz she was asking you questions honestly but didn't intend on following through!

But really dude, really? You got a way of trying to trying to twist people into believing in God. Or at least to try to make us regret not believing in him.

[Image: notagain.gif]
17-03-2014, 09:17 PM
(17-03-2014 09:15 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 09:06 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Fucked up god you got there.
Why? because he made you a man and not monkey......But your worst than a monkey.

Yeah, you're right.

I can't throw my poop at anyone without getting dirty looks from people, SO annoying Dodgy

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 2 users Like Im_Ryan's post
17-03-2014, 09:21 PM
(17-03-2014 08:57 PM)Astreja Wrote:  What a horrible religion you have, Laijorad -- Believe in an invisible god just because a deeply flawed book says so? Threaten non-believers with death, and/or with torture in Hell?

The Qur'an isn't the voice of a god, or even the voice of Mohammad. It's the voice of a bunch of imams sitting around a table sometime after Mohammad's death, borrowing ideas from Jewish scripture, Christian scripture, Zoroastrian scripture, 6th and 7th century Arabic poetry and Greek scientific works. Virtually every surah is full of fail, wherein "In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful" is followed by some ghastly description of some violence your "beneficent, merciful" god plans to inflict upon someone.

I've written better scripture than that Myself, and I'm sure you could, too. Give it a try. Go through your Qur'an and take out all the violence, and you'll have a much, much better book.

Regards,
Astreja K. Odinsdóttir
Goddess of the Northern Hemisphere Vernal Equinox, Chocolate, Punctuation and Random Equipment Malfunctions
Wow, You made it, you destroyed Islam. When for a 1400 years no man could.
17-03-2014, 09:21 PM
(17-03-2014 08:33 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 08:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  No, he is not nothing. You, on the other hand, are really something. And that something is a delusional, narcissistic, arrogant twit.

Take your silly beliefs and hit the road. You're not even interesting.

What? your scared old man? Scared of the truth.....Where you going to hide from God?Your time is near.

Seriously? I don't need to hide from the non-existent. You're raving.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-03-2014, 09:22 PM
Godship
(17-03-2014 08:24 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 08:13 PM)cjlr Wrote:  That is an interesting claim.

And it is no more than mere assertion. It means nothing.

Why do you say that?

That is another very interesting claim.

Are you seriously saying that no theistic religion is false? That all religions are equally valid?

No that`s not what I meant...... The three religions are from the same God . Judaism ,Christianity ,And Islam . The first two were corrupted by man. I said believe in God alone because that was the main goal of all three religions. If you do that God will guide you to the truth.

[Image: yqyqu3e9.jpg]

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
17-03-2014, 09:24 PM
(17-03-2014 09:21 PM)laijorad Wrote:  Wow, You made it, you destroyed Islam. When for a 1400 years no man could.

In 2000 years no one has destroyed Christianity. Or else why do hundreds of millions of people believe it?

In 2500 years no one has destroyed Buddhism. Or else why do hundreds of millions of people believe it?

In 3000 years no one has destroyed Hinduism. Or else why do hundreds of millions of people believe it?

Do you even listen to yourself? Are you even capable of abstract thought? The merest hint of introspection or self-awareness?

I'm not holding my breath.

... this is my signature!
[+] 5 users Like cjlr's post
17-03-2014, 09:24 PM
(17-03-2014 08:50 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 08:40 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Why do you threaten my friend Chas with death? Is this a part of your religious practice? What is the purpose and what is the benefit? Does it please god?

Why not? Am trying to wake him up before it`s too late.

I'm wide awake and rational - it is you who are dreaming. Wake up, grow up, and man up.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
17-03-2014, 09:25 PM
(17-03-2014 09:21 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 08:33 PM)laijorad Wrote:  What? your scared old man? Scared of the truth.....Where you going to hide from God?Your time is near.

Seriously? I don't need to hide from the non-existent. You're raving.

Yeah, but ain't he just such an adorable little braindead scamp?

... this is my signature!
17-03-2014, 09:26 PM
Godship
(17-03-2014 09:12 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 09:09 PM)laijorad Wrote:  No wonder you don`t believe in God..... Your head is full of Spaghetti .

That's your problem, yours isn't. I have been given a second chance by His Holy Noodliness, and I must spread the good word! Life is short, your time will come! Where will you be? With His Noodliness? I don't think so No

Got news for you: You're also descended from primates.

It's easy to tell by the shit-flinging, screeching and clinging to a make-believe father figure for comfort.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes