Godship

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-03-2014, 09:27 PM (This post was last modified: 17-03-2014 09:37 PM by Revenant77x.)
RE: Godship
(17-03-2014 09:15 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 09:06 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Fucked up god you got there.
Why? because he made you a man and not monkey......But your worst than a monkey.

Ape, not a monkey. Humans don't have tails. No, the reason your god (imaginary as it is) is fucked up is because you believe an all powerful being torments people for no reason. Sad sick imagination you have there. Oh and I notice you shut up when I showed your book was a lie. Brackish water.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2014, 09:27 PM
(17-03-2014 08:57 PM)Astreja Wrote:  Astreja K. Odinsdóttir
Goddess of the Northern Hemisphere Vernal Equinox, Chocolate, Punctuation and Random Equipment Malfunctions

Hail true Goddess. Now THAT is a beligion I can get down with !

So much for Al-Ilah (the moon god) being the only god who claimed "godship".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
17-03-2014, 09:28 PM
(17-03-2014 09:16 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 09:05 PM)laijorad Wrote:  For the blessings he gave you. Tomorrow if you lose your site or get sick you will understand why you should be thankful ,And for what.

Oh come on now! She's already the arm and the leg from the last time she didn't heed the words that came from the Lord's servants! Don't make god take her sight just cuz she was asking you questions honestly but didn't intend on following through!

But really dude, really? You got a way of trying to trying to twist people into believing in God. Or at least to try to make us regret not believing in him.

Who made you and all that is around you? I have to go and pray and thank God am not an Atheist...bye bye
17-03-2014, 09:29 PM
Wait isn't your religion the same one with the god that had his greatest prophet marry a 9 year old? Ya your god sucks.Drinking Beverage

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
17-03-2014, 09:35 PM
(17-03-2014 09:28 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 09:16 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Oh come on now! She's already the arm and the leg from the last time she didn't heed the words that came from the Lord's servants! Don't make god take her sight just cuz she was asking you questions honestly but didn't intend on following through!

But really dude, really? You got a way of trying to trying to twist people into believing in God. Or at least to try to make us regret not believing in him.

Who made you and all that is around you? I have to go and pray and thank God am not an Atheist...bye bye
Maybe while you're at it, you can pray that you have to say less prick-ish things like "your time is near" or "you'll loose your sight" because you sure as hell ain't winning us over with that, kid. If the god you worship is the one that's telling you it's a good idea to gloss over the general things that people say and to threaten us, I sure don't want none of that! So maybe while you're praying, you can also ask your God to be less of an ass! Til later, if your lovely little username pops up here again and we have the pleasure of reading how all we should want to worship your diety before telling you that you're full of shit.

[Image: 2u7y69u.gif]

[Image: notagain.gif]
17-03-2014, 09:36 PM
(17-03-2014 09:27 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 09:15 PM)laijorad Wrote:  Why? because he made you a man and not monkey......But your worst than a monkey.

Ape, not a monkey. Humans don't have tails.

Cladistically speaking, ape is a proper subset of monkey.
Tongue

... this is my signature!
17-03-2014, 09:38 PM
(17-03-2014 09:36 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 09:27 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Ape, not a monkey. Humans don't have tails.

Cladistically speaking, ape is a proper subset of monkey.
Tongue

In the same way Dogs are a subset of wolves.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
17-03-2014, 09:57 PM
(17-03-2014 09:38 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 09:36 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Cladistically speaking, ape is a proper subset of monkey.
Tongue

In the same way Dogs are a subset of wolves.

Yes. And birds are dinosaurs.

We're still saddled with the old Linnaean paraphyletic nomenclature, unfortunately. There's no good word for the categories which used to be parallel but are now subordinate.

... this is my signature!
17-03-2014, 10:05 PM
Godship
(17-03-2014 09:28 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 09:16 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Oh come on now! She's already the arm and the leg from the last time she didn't heed the words that came from the Lord's servants! Don't make god take her sight just cuz she was asking you questions honestly but didn't intend on following through!

[Image: nurenehe.jpg]

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 1 user Likes rampant.a.i.'s post
17-03-2014, 10:06 PM
(17-03-2014 09:28 PM)laijorad Wrote:  Who made you and all that is around you? I have to go and pray and thank God am not an Atheist...bye bye

[Image: tumblr_lmspcqduAp1qbtxv8o1_500.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post