Godship

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-03-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: Godship
(17-03-2014 10:25 PM)Logisch Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 06:35 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
Humans have worshiped many idols they took for Magical Transdimensional Unicorns. But only one has claimed Magical Transdimensional Unicornsship. The Magical Transdimensional Unicorn of Susan , Grunt and Buzabeeb. No other than him has ever claimed his Magical Transdimensional Unicornship or even sent someone with such a claim.

If you found something that I have lost, Than I came to you and claimed ownership ,When no one else did, And gave proves . What would you say?

The Magical Transdimensional Unicorn is the only claimer, and he proved his claim.

To prove that there is no Magical Transdimensional Unicorns, You must disapprove his claim . And to do that you must explore the whole universe , If you found no Magical Transdimensional Unicorns ,No paradise or unicorn farts, Than you can sleep well.

I have reworded your argument to be more accurate and therefore inserted transdimensional unicorns in place of god, since they are just as likely to exist.

That said, you are the one who has proposed the transdimensional unicorn and I think your claim is bullshit. Now prove to me that transdimensional unicorns exist and we can discuss it further. Otherwise, I'm not seeing it hold any water.

[Image: unicorn.jpg]

Wow. Your unicorn farts M & Ms. Drinking Beverage

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
17-03-2014, 11:25 PM
Godship
(17-03-2014 11:12 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  I loved the video of Khadaffi getting the beat-down before they threw his balls to the sharks. What a Beautiful Thing. It made me smile.

Then you might also like:

[Image: eqa7ubeq.jpg]

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 3 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
17-03-2014, 11:40 PM
New drink --The Bin Laden:

Two shots and a splash of water!

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
17-03-2014, 11:49 PM
(17-03-2014 11:18 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 10:25 PM)Logisch Wrote:  I have reworded your argument to be more accurate and therefore inserted transdimensional unicorns in place of god, since they are just as likely to exist.

That said, you are the one who has proposed the transdimensional unicorn and I think your claim is bullshit. Now prove to me that transdimensional unicorns exist and we can discuss it further. Otherwise, I'm not seeing it hold any water.

Wow. Your unicorn farts M & Ms. Drinking Beverage

Skittles! Get it right heretic! Angry

[Image: skittles1-preview-jpg.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
18-03-2014, 02:35 AM
(17-03-2014 09:09 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 09:01 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  How dare you! False prophet! You speak of blasphemy against the one true God. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the obvious true religion if you bothered to do any real research! Come on! Why are all planets shaped like meatballs?? It's right in front of you!
No wonder you don`t believe in God..... Your head is full of Spaghetti .

But he does believe in God! The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the one true god and a head full of Spaghetti is what happens when you let his noodly appendages enter into you.

It's you that needs saving, Laijorad, Islam is just another form of paganism.
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
18-03-2014, 06:26 AM
Oh, look, he's back! Also, he started posting right after Meng got banned. And stopped posting right before she started. I'm not saying they're the same person, but I guess Meng just made a new sock after getting banned:

kingschosen Wrote:Banned seroasha for being a Miss Meng sockpuppet.

Also, I guess Alpha was running a sockpuppet for quite some time before starting a second:

kingschosen Wrote:Alpha Male, CleverUsername, and Thisismyusername were all the same person; therefore, they were banned for being socks.

Is this just some weird pathological need for them to all pester us? Didn't Jesus say something about not going out of your way to be a dick to other people? Watch it turn out TTT was just running a gigantic web of fake accounts.

I kind of stopped reading laijorad's posts within a day of him starting the account, but from what I've read, he doesn't actually say anything specific about Islam. It wouldn't surprise me if he isn't actually Muslim, and is just another sock puppet by a butthurt Christians just here to bother us and throw us off the trail.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
18-03-2014, 07:36 AM
(17-03-2014 11:25 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 11:12 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  I loved the video of Khadaffi getting the beat-down before they threw his balls to the sharks. What a Beautiful Thing. It made me smile.

Then you might also like:

[Image: eqa7ubeq.jpg]

"If you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles... if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle."

Atir aissom atir imon
18-03-2014, 07:40 AM
(17-03-2014 10:25 PM)Logisch Wrote:  
Humans have worshiped many idols they took for Magical Transdimensional Unicorns. But only one has claimed Magical Transdimensional Unicornsship. The Magical Transdimensional Unicorn of Susan , Grunt and Buzabeeb. No other than him has ever claimed his Magical Transdimensional Unicornship or even sent someone with such a claim.

If you found something that I have lost, Than I came to you and claimed ownership ,When no one else did, And gave proves . What would you say?

The Magical Transdimensional Unicorn is the only claimer, and he proved his claim.

To prove that there is no Magical Transdimensional Unicorns, You must disapprove his claim . And to do that you must explore the whole universe , If you found no Magical Transdimensional Unicorns ,No paradise or unicorn farts, Than you can sleep well.

I have reworded your argument to be more accurate and therefore inserted transdimensional unicorns in place of god, since they are just as likely to exist.

If someone blessed me with a Lamborghini, I would pledge my life to the transdimensional unicorn. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
18-03-2014, 07:47 AM
Humans have worshiped many idols they took for Gods. But only one has claimed Godship. The God of Adam , Noah and Abraham (pbut). No other than him has ever claimed his God or even sent someone with such a claim.

God is the only claimer, and he proved his claim.

To prove that there is no God, You must disapprove his claim . And to do that you must explore the whole universe , If you found no God ,No paradise or Hell, Than you can sleep well.

Is it just me, or does every religion claim this?
...nope, not just me. Okay good, I was worried there for a second.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
18-03-2014, 07:49 AM
(18-03-2014 07:47 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
Humans have worshiped many idols they took for Gods. But only one has claimed Godship. The God of Adam , Noah and Abraham (pbut). No other than him has ever claimed his God or even sent someone with such a claim.

God is the only claimer, and he proved his claim.

To prove that there is no God, You must disapprove his claim . And to do that you must explore the whole universe , If you found no God ,No paradise or Hell, Than you can sleep well.

Is it just me, or does every religion claim this?
...nope, not just me. Okay good, I was worried there for a second.

Duh... obviously it's because THEIR god is the REAL god. pff. those other gods making claims weren't actually claims because they're not real gods because my god is the real god because he made the claim that he is.

Thumbsup

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post