Godship

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-03-2014, 07:55 AM
RE: Godship
(18-03-2014 07:49 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 07:47 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Is it just me, or does every religion claim this?
...nope, not just me. Okay good, I was worried there for a second.

Duh... obviously it's because THEIR god is the REAL god. pff. those other gods making claims weren't actually claims because they're not real gods because my god is the real god because he made the claim that he is.

Thumbsup

Oh! It makes sense when you don't think about it! Thanks! Thumbsup

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2014, 08:00 AM
(18-03-2014 07:40 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 10:25 PM)Logisch Wrote:  I have reworded your argument to be more accurate and therefore inserted transdimensional unicorns in place of god, since they are just as likely to exist.

That said, you are the one who has proposed the transdimensional unicorn and I think your claim is bullshit. Now prove to me that transdimensional unicorns exist and we can discuss it further. Otherwise, I'm not seeing it hold any water.

[Image: unicorn.jpg]

If someone blessed me with a Lamborghini, I would pledge my life to the transdimensional unicorn. Yes

Shhhhhh It's Cthulhu, don't tell anyone. Bowing

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
18-03-2014, 08:10 AM
(18-03-2014 07:55 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 07:49 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Duh... obviously it's because THEIR god is the REAL god. pff. those other gods making claims weren't actually claims because they're not real gods because my god is the real god because he made the claim that he is.

Thumbsup

Oh! It makes sense when you don't think about it! Thanks! Thumbsup

I've found it helps to give yourself a concussion before talking to people like this. It's less painful and the risk of brain damage lessens when you can't reason properly.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
18-03-2014, 08:33 AM
(18-03-2014 08:10 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 07:55 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Oh! It makes sense when you don't think about it! Thanks! Thumbsup

I've found it helps to give yourself a concussion before talking to people like this. It's less painful and the risk of brain damage lessens when you can't reason properly.

Hmm, maybe that's what I've been doing wrong all these years! I just needed to give myself a concussion before going to church! It all makes sense now!

Atir aissom atir imon
18-03-2014, 08:39 AM
(18-03-2014 08:33 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 08:10 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  I've found it helps to give yourself a concussion before talking to people like this. It's less painful and the risk of brain damage lessens when you can't reason properly.

Hmm, maybe that's what I've been doing wrong all these years! I just needed to give myself a concussion before going to church! It all makes sense now!

No no. you'd need to have at least a partial frontal lobotomy for an extended stay like that. Simple visits into the crazy can be managed with localized, temporary trauma.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
18-03-2014, 08:42 AM
(18-03-2014 08:39 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 08:33 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Hmm, maybe that's what I've been doing wrong all these years! I just needed to give myself a concussion before going to church! It all makes sense now!

No no. you'd need to have at least a partial frontal lobotomy for an extended stay like that. Simple visits into the crazy can be managed with localized, temporary trauma.

Oh okay, got it! Now I can finally fit in!

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
18-03-2014, 10:47 AM
(18-03-2014 08:00 AM)Logisch Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 07:40 AM)Chas Wrote:  If someone blessed me with a Lamborghini, I would pledge my life to the transdimensional unicorn. Yes

Shhhhhh It's Cthulhu, don't tell anyone. Bowing

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
19-01-2015, 05:32 PM
(17-03-2014 09:21 PM)laijorad Wrote:  Wow, You made it, you destroyed Islam. When for a 1400 years no man could.

That is correct. Due to its ongoing and egregious violations of human rights, I ordered it decommissioned on December 30, 2000 while I was Queen of Earth.

And eventually, when all the oil extracted from Saudi Arabia causes a catastrophic shift of the tectonic plates under Mecca, I fully expect a massive crevasse to swallow the Ka'aba whole. (Remember, you read it here first.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
20-01-2015, 01:52 AM (This post was last modified: 20-01-2015 01:57 AM by Ace.)
(05-03-2014 08:19 PM)laijorad Wrote:  You people say there is no God, And am asking have you been everywhere and found no God ?

I'm not gonna waste my time typing a long paragraph
the first video already addresses your post, OP, and everything else

20-01-2015, 02:26 AM
Nice thread bump, guys.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post