Godship

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2014, 08:56 PM
Godship
(05-03-2014 08:50 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 08:39 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Have you searched the universe and not found the Sentient Soiled Sock Speaking Spanish about how all clean people should have their colons prolapsed?

What is this?!!!! Am supposed to laugh now?!!!

Tell us: Have you had your colon prolapsed by a Sentient Soiled Sock Speaking Spanish? If you haven't, how can you deny your ultimate Desitin?

[Image: ytemumum.jpg]

β€œIt is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
05-03-2014, 08:59 PM
RE: Godship
(05-03-2014 08:52 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 08:50 PM)laijorad Wrote:  What is this?!!!! Am supposed to laugh now?!!!

Your god is as absurd as mine.

(05-03-2014 08:46 PM)laijorad Wrote:  What ?!! you people wanna see God so you can believe? never, not before the test is over.The greatest sin is do deny God. To deny the one who blessed u with life. That`s why God made Hell. and not believing in it wont save u.

Can't deny that which doesn't make an effort to appear in your life.

If God appears now, than what`s the point of been here?
05-03-2014, 09:02 PM
(05-03-2014 08:59 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 08:52 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Your god is as absurd as mine.

Why did he used to appear (according to legend) but does not now?

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
05-03-2014, 09:05 PM
(05-03-2014 08:59 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 08:52 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Your god is as absurd as mine.

If god appears now, that would confirm he is a skilled liar instead of a poorly written Mary Sue character.

As of yet, all evidence points to the poorly written character and none suggesting an iota of existence.

Anyway, the point of being here? Hanging out with intelligent thoughtful people and having fun at deluded dumpsticks that come in with brilliant ideas for why we should kiss god's butt only to be shot down by intelligent folk who heard it all before.
[+] 6 users Like DemonicLemon's post
05-03-2014, 09:11 PM
(05-03-2014 09:02 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 08:59 PM)laijorad Wrote:  If God appears now, than what`s the point of been here?

Why did he used to appear (according to legend) but does not now?

The legends are lying ,God never appeared to anyone. He sends messengers. If God comes everything will be over. Those who believed in him in absent are the winners. He gave many clear signs of his existent .
05-03-2014, 09:13 PM
(05-03-2014 09:11 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 09:02 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Why did he used to appear (according to legend) but does not now?

The legends are lying ,God never appeared to anyone. He sends messengers. If God comes everything will be over. Those who believed in him in absent are the winners. He gave many clear signs of his existent .

Zeus gave more and is internally consistent in his legends Yahweh is all over the place. Disprove that the Father of the Gods is false and then we can talk.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
05-03-2014, 09:14 PM
Re: RE: Godship
(05-03-2014 08:59 PM)laijorad Wrote:  If God appears now, than what`s the point of been here?

If God does appear ....where do you think that appearance will occur?

Seems that this god of yours has a preference for the Middle East and is only capable of speaking in Arabic as well.
[+] 1 user Likes TristramLennard's post
05-03-2014, 09:16 PM
(05-03-2014 09:11 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 09:02 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Why did he used to appear (according to legend) but does not now?

Fuck. Well you got me there. See you at worship. Angel

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
05-03-2014, 09:21 PM
Wait, so, according to the OP, if I claim I'm god, and no one else is deluded enough to do so, that makes me right?

Sweet!
[+] 5 users Like CleverUsername's post
05-03-2014, 09:23 PM
(05-03-2014 09:21 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  Wait, so, according to the OP, if I claim I'm god, and no one else is deluded enough to do so, that makes me right?

Sweet!

NO NO! I am God. I have prooves. You don't

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 5 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post