I think Absols has an successor.

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post
05-03-2014, 09:32 PM
RE: Godship
My pet unicorn would have something to say about your YHWH.

His name is Sparkles and you can't prove he doesn't exist.
[+] 3 users Like natachan's post
05-03-2014, 09:34 PM
(05-03-2014 09:23 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 09:21 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  Wait, so, according to the OP, if I claim I'm god, and no one else is deluded enough to do so, that makes me right?

Sweet!

NO NO! I am God. I have prooves. You don't

I can turn water into wine using this totally magical jug that is so completely not a trick jug!

I have proves, I win. Angel
[+] 1 user Likes CleverUsername's post
05-03-2014, 09:36 PM
(05-03-2014 09:32 PM)natachan Wrote:  My pet unicorn would have something to say about your YHWH.

HER name is Twilight Sparkle and you can't prove she doesn't exist.

[Image: mlfw10800-twifacehoof.gif]

Photo evidence.

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post
05-03-2014, 09:42 PM
I'm thinking Poe

Although more quotes from scripture needed.

Drinking Beverage

05-03-2014, 09:44 PM
(05-03-2014 09:34 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 09:23 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  NO NO! I am God. I have prooves. You don't

I can turn water into wine using this totally magical jug that is so completely not a trick jug!

I have proves, I win. Angel

Dude, I've been walking on water all day. My house is surrounded by water, but I just walk over top of it like it's solid or something. Bunch of people saw me do it, too. They're gonna write a book about it in a few decades.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 4 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
05-03-2014, 09:45 PM
(05-03-2014 09:36 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 09:32 PM)natachan Wrote:  My pet unicorn would have something to say about your YHWH.

HER name is Twilight Sparkle and you can't prove she doesn't exist.

[Image: mlfw10800-twifacehoof.gif]

Photo evidence.

Hey don't make god come down there!

[Image: 6a00d8341bf68b53ef01348624d3f9970c-800wi]

But anyways, so the reason pissy old Monty Python god of old is the one god is because the other gods are too lazy to do anything to claim the title? Is that what I'm getting from the OP? So this god varies person to person and area to area. Like in India, Vishnu, Shiva, ect are the true gods because they're called god/godesses over there?

[Image: notagain.gif]
05-03-2014, 09:49 PM
Enough with the comedy......laugh all you want... Death comes to all.....Than will see how loud u going to laugh....... Eternity in Hell ...That`s a promise from God.......

I have lost nothing and you have gained nothing.....

Debating Christians and Jews is a thousand times better. You people have no brains.Everything is a joke for you. when you are the joke.

Die laughing Ignorant
05-03-2014, 09:52 PM
(05-03-2014 09:49 PM)laijorad Wrote:  Enough with the comedy......laugh all you want... Death comes to all.....Than will see how loud u going to laugh....... Eternity in Hell ...That`s a promise from God.......

Debating Christians and Jews is a thousand times better. You people have no brains.Everything is a joke for you. when you are the joke.

Die laughing Ignorant
We're not the ones with the batshit crazy belief system and the sadistic want for rational people to burn for an eternity. We're just showing you how we feel about the display you showed us.

[Image: Deal_with_it.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like DemonicLemon's post
05-03-2014, 09:53 PM
(05-03-2014 09:49 PM)laijorad Wrote:  Enough with the comedy......laugh all you want... Death comes to all.....Than will see how loud u going to laugh....... Eternity in Hell ...That`s a promise from God.......

Die laughing Ignorant

You've missed the point. Numerous times.

We don't need to search the entire universe to prove that God doesn't exist the same as we don't need to search the universe to prove that unicorns don't exist.

We don't need to disprove these things. They aren't self-evident and there's no evidence that they're real in the first place. Sure, I can't prove there are no unicorns out there, but I can certainly (and reasonably!) live my life as though there are none until evidence shows otherwise. This is the same for God.

Show me some proof (that doesn't require you to assume he exists in the first place) that I should consider he exists and we can talk.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post