Godship

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2014, 09:54 PM
RE: Godship
(05-03-2014 09:49 PM)laijorad Wrote:  Enough with the comedy......laugh all you want... Death comes to all.....Than will see how loud u going to laugh....... Eternity in Hell ...That`s a promise from God.......

I have lost nothing and you have gained nothing.....

Debating Christians and Jews is a thousand times better. You people have no brains.Everything is a joke for you. when you are the joke.

Die laughing Ignorant

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post
05-03-2014, 09:59 PM
(05-03-2014 09:49 PM)laijorad Wrote:  Enough with the comedy......laugh all you want... Death comes to all.....Than will see how loud u going to laugh....... Eternity in Hell ...That`s a promise from God.......
You came to an atheist site and threaten us with hell? You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you. Next you'll be threatening that Santa Claus will bring me coal because I've been a naughty boy. Evil_monster

Quote:I have lost nothing and you have gained nothing.....
Wrong again, bucko. You lost the argument, and we gained a bit of entertainment. Thumbsup

Quote:Debating Christians and Jews is a thousand times better. You people have no brains.Everything is a joke for you. when you are the joke.
Yes, I'm sure debating people who believe in the same sky daddy as you is much easier. They just like to argue the finer points of your BS. Like whether or not god hates homosexuals, or whether condoms or AIDS is a bigger plague in Africa. Have fun with that.

Oh, and we're not the joke. The joke is "why did the chicken cross the road" Duh.
Quote:Die laughing Ignorant

I hope I die laughing. It means I'm having a good time when my end comes. But I certainly won't die ignorant. I like learning things. It's why I dropped the fairy tales. Willful ignorance is the province of the religious.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
05-03-2014, 10:01 PM
(05-03-2014 09:44 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 09:34 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  I can turn water into wine using this totally magical jug that is so completely not a trick jug!

I have proves, I win. Angel

Dude, I've been walking on water all day. My house is surrounded by water, but I just walk over top of it like it's solid or something. Bunch of people saw me do it, too. They're gonna write a book about it in a few decades.
Do not blame God for the corruption of Judaism and Christianity....... That`s why Islam came.......You people if u truly wanna know the truth search hard for it. If you care for ur salvation. You think God give a dam if you believe or not..... Hell is wide open.....it`s ur salvation.
05-03-2014, 10:04 PM
(05-03-2014 10:01 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 09:44 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Dude, I've been walking on water all day. My house is surrounded by water, but I just walk over top of it like it's solid or something. Bunch of people saw me do it, too. They're gonna write a book about it in a few decades.
Do not blame God for the corruption of Judaism and Christianity....... That`s why Islam came.......You people if u truly wanna know the truth search hard for it. If you care for ur salvation. You think God give a dam if you believe or not..... Hell is wide open.....it`s ur salvation.

Bro, the search for truth made most of us atheists. We do not blame god, but we are not opposed to mocking the character or the terrible story he came from.

Hell is wide open because Doomguy blew the fuck out of the place at least three times. If you studied the gospel of Doom II: Hell on Earth and later, you would know.
[+] 2 users Like DemonicLemon's post
05-03-2014, 10:04 PM
(05-03-2014 09:44 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Dude, I've been walking on water all day. My house is surrounded by water, but I just walk over top of it like it's solid or something. Bunch of people saw me do it, too. They're gonna write a book about it in a few decades.

No thanks I despise pedophiles so that eliminates your horrible prophet.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
05-03-2014, 10:07 PM

Facepalm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satire

Now go away, kid. Ya bother me.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
05-03-2014, 10:10 PM
First off, Twilght Sparkle is an alicorn. Not a unicorn like Sparkles.

Second, I would seriously recommend the OP get a proofreader. This is a forum where all we have is your printed word. An attempt at proper grammar matters. Plus our phones now have spell check. There is no longer an excuse.

Last, I am constantly astounded and baffled by how sure theists are of the details. Why are they so sure of the details? Even if the universe was created by an extra-dimensional being (maybe a scientist in another universe) why should we endow this being with omniscience? Omnipotence? Benevolence? Why would we then assume that this mythology or that was correct?
05-03-2014, 10:13 PM

Debating Christians and Jews is a thousand times better. You people have no brains.Everything is a joke for you. when you are the joke.

Die laughing Ignorant
Well, all those ellipses give a nice, dramatic effect.

And you're right. Death comes to all of us. That's why we need to use this time that we're alive to get the most out of life. Whether that be laughing at all the things in life (even if people hold those thing sacred) or questioning what other people have to say. So when people like you come and tell other people that there's one god and tell us why, we look at evidence and ask you questions or give you what we have learned and observed that goes against your statement.

Also, you have to have brains to have a joke. Some of the best jokes require thinking, child. Plus, like I said, life's too short to take everything so seriously. You got to laugh! So for us to find things you say funny, we have to be pretty damn smart!

And I hope I do die laughing. That means I'll be happy when I die. Of course I'll be ignorant of some things in life. Isn't everyone a little ignorant?

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Miss Suzanne's post
05-03-2014, 10:33 PM
(05-03-2014 10:13 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  

Die laughing Ignorant
Well, all those ellipses give a nice, dramatic effect.

And you're right. Death comes to all of us. That's why we need to use this time that we're alive to get the most out of life. Whether that be laughing at all the things in life (even if people hold those thing sacred) or questioning what other people have to say. So when people like you come and tell other people that there's one god and tell us why, we look at evidence and ask you questions or give you what we have learned and observed that goes against your statement.

Also, you have to have brains to have a joke. Some of the best jokes require thinking, child. Plus, like I said, life's too short to take everything so seriously. You got to laugh! So for us to find things you say funny, we have to be pretty damn smart!

And I hope I do die laughing. That means I'll be happy when I die. Of course I'll be ignorant of some things in life. Isn't everyone a little ignorant?

Don`t act smart , If you don`t know God ur stupid. And life is very short ....Maybe you will not wake up tomorrow......
When you fall or something bad happens to you , who`s name do you shout.

Great scientist and people of great knowledge believe in God . You think your the smart. Hahahahahahahahahahah
05-03-2014, 10:37 PM
(05-03-2014 10:33 PM)laijorad Wrote:  Don`t act smart , If you don`t know God ur stupid. And life is very short ....Maybe you will not wake up tomorrow......

If you don't know the Soiled Sock Speaking Spanish, you are an idiot.

(05-03-2014 10:33 PM)laijorad Wrote:  When you fall or something bad happens to you , who`s name do you shout.

Just an fyi, all "god dammit" in anger means is "grr this angers me".

(05-03-2014 10:33 PM)laijorad Wrote:  Great scientist and people of great knowledge believe in God . You think your the smart. Hahahahahahahahahahah
It's entirely possible to be an expert in one field and such hard balls in another. If you were smart you'd understand that.
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post