Godship

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2014, 10:45 PM
RE: Godship
(05-03-2014 10:33 PM)laijorad Wrote:  When you fall or something bad happens to you , who`s name do you shout.

"Oh my gods." Does this mean I made more of him? Gasp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 10:45 PM
(05-03-2014 10:37 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 10:33 PM)laijorad Wrote:  Don`t act smart , If you don`t know God ur stupid. And life is very short ....Maybe you will not wake up tomorrow......

If you don't know the Soiled Sock Speaking Spanish, you are an idiot.

(05-03-2014 10:33 PM)laijorad Wrote:  When you fall or something bad happens to you , who`s name do you shout.

Just an fyi, all "god dammit" in anger means is "grr this angers me".

(05-03-2014 10:33 PM)laijorad Wrote:  Great scientist and people of great knowledge believe in God . You think your the smart. Hahahahahahahahahahah
It's entirely possible to be an expert in one field and such hard balls in another. If you were smart you'd understand that.

And what field are u expert? The Soiled Sock Speaking Spanish Smile
05-03-2014, 10:50 PM
(05-03-2014 10:45 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 10:37 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  If you don't know the Soiled Sock Speaking Spanish, you are an idiot.

Just an fyi, all "god dammit" in anger means is "grr this angers me".

It's entirely possible to be an expert in one field and such hard balls in another. If you were smart you'd understand that.

And what field are u expert? The Soiled Sock Speaking Spanish Smile

I'm doing this thing called "getting an education", much more reliable than your sociopathic nonsense.
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
05-03-2014, 10:50 PM
(05-03-2014 10:33 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 10:13 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Well, all those ellipses give a nice, dramatic effect.

And you're right. Death comes to all of us. That's why we need to use this time that we're alive to get the most out of life. Whether that be laughing at all the things in life (even if people hold those thing sacred) or questioning what other people have to say. So when people like you come and tell other people that there's one god and tell us why, we look at evidence and ask you questions or give you what we have learned and observed that goes against your statement.

Also, you have to have brains to have a joke. Some of the best jokes require thinking, child. Plus, like I said, life's too short to take everything so seriously. You got to laugh! So for us to find things you say funny, we have to be pretty damn smart!

And I hope I do die laughing. That means I'll be happy when I die. Of course I'll be ignorant of some things in life. Isn't everyone a little ignorant?

Don`t act smart , If you don`t know God ur stupid. And life is very short ....Maybe you will not wake up tomorrow......
When you fall or something bad happens to you , who`s name do you shout.

Great scientist and people of great knowledge believe in God . You think your the smart. Hahahahahahahahahahah

"Your the smart" Consider Well, I guess that means a lot coming from the person who can't check their grammar.

Yeah, I might not wake up tomorrow. You might not either. So? That's part of life! When something bad happens to me, I suck it up, deal with it, and keep going. Better than thinking some old fart in the clouds thought I needed a little shit to go through and sit there moping about it. If I die and there is a old fart that did mess with things in my life, I'll man up and take the punishment and ask him why it was within his divine plan that I'd question him in the first place.

So? Do you have to believe in god to be smart? Really? Cuz I sure as hell can find you God's faithful hound dogs that are dumb as shit. Not to say that smart people are stupid because they believe in god. Anyone's able to be smart whether or not they believe in a divine being or not just like anyone can be stupid with or without god.

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post
05-03-2014, 10:56 PM
I never debated Atheist before, thanks for the experience funny people Smile
05-03-2014, 10:59 PM
(05-03-2014 10:56 PM)laijorad Wrote:  I never debated Atheist before, thanks for the experience funny people Smile

Nice backpedal. That sounded more like your half-assed attempts to preach at us rather than a debate.
05-03-2014, 11:03 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2014 11:11 PM by rampant.a.i..)
Godship
(05-03-2014 10:33 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 10:13 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Well, all those ellipses give a nice, dramatic effect.

And you're right. Death comes to all of us. That's why we need to use this time that we're alive to get the most out of life. Whether that be laughing at all the things in life (even if people hold those thing sacred) or questioning what other people have to say. So when people like you come and tell other people that there's one god and tell us why, we look at evidence and ask you questions or give you what we have learned and observed that goes against your statement.

Also, you have to have brains to have a joke. Some of the best jokes require thinking, child. Plus, like I said, life's too short to take everything so seriously. You got to laugh! So for us to find things you say funny, we have to be pretty damn smart!

And I hope I do die laughing. That means I'll be happy when I die. Of course I'll be ignorant of some things in life. Isn't everyone a little ignorant?

Don`t act smart , If you don`t know God ur stupid. And life is very short ....Maybe you will not wake up tomorrow......

Great scientist and people of great knowledge believe in God . You think your the smart. Hahahahahahahahahahah

[Image: 835968.gif]

[Image: 788606.gif]

[Image: oh-no-you-didnt-8.gif]

(05-03-2014 10:33 PM)laijorad Wrote:  you think your the smart.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 4 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
05-03-2014, 11:05 PM
(05-03-2014 08:19 PM)laijorad Wrote:  You people say there is no God, And am asking have you been everywhere and found no God ?

Yes!! I have been everywhere....no god...none...

you want evidence?

I have it all written down in my little book, every single word of it is the TRUTH!

I've BTDT...no god.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
05-03-2014, 11:10 PM
(05-03-2014 10:50 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 10:33 PM)laijorad Wrote:  Don`t act smart , If you don`t know God ur stupid. And life is very short ....Maybe you will not wake up tomorrow......

"Your the smart" Consider Well, I guess that means a lot coming from the person who can't check their grammar.

Yeah, I might not wake up tomorrow. You might not either. So? That's part of life! When something bad happens to me, I suck it up, deal with it, and keep going. Better than thinking some old fart in the clouds thought I needed a little shit to go through and sit there moping about it. If I die and there is a old fart that did mess with things in my life, I'll man up and take the punishment and ask him why it was within his divine plan that I'd question him in the first place.

So? Do you have to believe in god to be smart? Really? Cuz I sure as hell can find you God's faithful hound dogs that are dumb as shit. Not to say that smart people are stupid because they believe in god. Anyone's able to be smart whether or not they believe in a divine being or not just like anyone can be stupid with or without god.

Enough with the grammar idiot....... English is my third language.

You sound like u have lived a shit life ..... That`s why your angry at God... Poor u......You still haven't seen nothing.....I`ll man up......No you will man down.
05-03-2014, 11:15 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2014 11:19 PM by rampant.a.i..)
Godship
(05-03-2014 11:10 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 10:50 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  "Your the smart" Consider Well, I guess that means a lot coming from the person who can't check their grammar.

Enough with the grammar idiot....... English is my third language.

You sound like u have lived a shit life ..... That`s why your angry at God... Poor u......You still haven't seen nothing.....I`ll man up......No you will man down.

I gotta tell you, if you think you're "intimidating" or "convincing" anyone, you aren't. You are, however, coming off like a sassy drag queen in a catfight over who has the best God-themed nail appliqués.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes