Godship

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2014, 11:16 PM
RE: Godship
(05-03-2014 11:10 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 10:50 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  "Your the smart" Consider Well, I guess that means a lot coming from the person who can't check their grammar.

Yeah, I might not wake up tomorrow. You might not either. So? That's part of life! When something bad happens to me, I suck it up, deal with it, and keep going. Better than thinking some old fart in the clouds thought I needed a little shit to go through and sit there moping about it. If I die and there is a old fart that did mess with things in my life, I'll man up and take the punishment and ask him why it was within his divine plan that I'd question him in the first place.

So? Do you have to believe in god to be smart? Really? Cuz I sure as hell can find you God's faithful hound dogs that are dumb as shit. Not to say that smart people are stupid because they believe in god. Anyone's able to be smart whether or not they believe in a divine being or not just like anyone can be stupid with or without god.

Enough with the grammar idiot....... English is my third language.

You sound like u have lived a shit life ..... That`s why your angry at God... Poor u......You still haven't seen nothing.....I`ll man up......No you will man down.

You got their whole life story out of that post? Okay let me try.

You masturbate over your piles of duct tape, and because of the ecstasy you feel all day, you feel the need to come in anywhere uninvited and let everyone know your god is the bees knees.

You think this pleases Soiled Sock Speaking Spanish, or S^4? You haven't seen anything yet~
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like DemonicLemon's post
05-03-2014, 11:17 PM
(05-03-2014 11:15 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 11:10 PM)laijorad Wrote:  Enough with the grammar idiot....... English is my third language.

You sound like u have lived a shit life ..... That`s why your angry at God... Poor u......You still haven't seen nothing.....I`ll man up......No you will man down.

If you know God the way you say you do, what's with coming off like a sassy drag queen in a catfight over who has the best nail polish?

How very insulting.

Unlike this guy, Drag Queens are of value to society!
[+] 2 users Like DemonicLemon's post
05-03-2014, 11:17 PM
(05-03-2014 11:05 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 08:19 PM)laijorad Wrote:  You people say there is no God, And am asking have you been everywhere and found no God ?

Yes!! I have been everywhere....no god...none...

you want evidence?

I have it all written down in my little book, every single word of it is the TRUTH!

I've BTDT...no god.

I bet you never even crossed the borders Smile
05-03-2014, 11:19 PM
(05-03-2014 11:17 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 11:05 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Yes!! I have been everywhere....no god...none...

you want evidence?

I have it all written down in my little book, every single word of it is the TRUTH!

I've BTDT...no god.

I bet you never even crossed the borders Smile

I bet your god never even existed Smile
[+] 4 users Like DemonicLemon's post
05-03-2014, 11:21 PM
Godship
(05-03-2014 11:17 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 11:15 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  If you know God the way you say you do, what's with coming off like a sassy drag queen in a catfight over who has the best nail polish?

How very insulting.

Unlike this guy, Drag Queens are of value to society!

This is true. I've known some hilarious ones. Good people, too.

I just can't shake the mental image of an Islamic cleric doing a Tyra Banks Z-snap every time I read this guy's posts.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 1 user Likes rampant.a.i.'s post
05-03-2014, 11:22 PM
(05-03-2014 11:16 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 11:10 PM)laijorad Wrote:  Enough with the grammar idiot....... English is my third language.

You got their whole life story out of that post? Okay let me try.

You masturbate over your piles of duct tape, and because of the ecstasy you feel all day, you feel the need to come in anywhere uninvited and let everyone know your god is the bees knees.

You think this pleases Soiled Sock Speaking Spanish, or S^4? You haven't seen anything yet~

How old are u? Because I smell baby oil.
05-03-2014, 11:23 PM
Godship
(05-03-2014 11:22 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 11:16 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  You got their whole life story out of that post? Okay let me try.

Sir, we don't need to know the intimate details of your "relationship with God" on the board.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 2 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
05-03-2014, 11:24 PM
(05-03-2014 11:22 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 11:16 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  You got their whole life story out of that post? Okay let me try.

20, just turned it recently. Your age? I wanna make sure giving you the condoms aren't considered underage sex~ Heart
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
05-03-2014, 11:25 PM
(05-03-2014 11:10 PM)laijorad Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 10:50 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  "Your the smart" Consider Well, I guess that means a lot coming from the person who can't check their grammar.

Yeah, I might not wake up tomorrow. You might not either. So? That's part of life! When something bad happens to me, I suck it up, deal with it, and keep going. Better than thinking some old fart in the clouds thought I needed a little shit to go through and sit there moping about it. If I die and there is a old fart that did mess with things in my life, I'll man up and take the punishment and ask him why it was within his divine plan that I'd question him in the first place.

So? Do you have to believe in god to be smart? Really? Cuz I sure as hell can find you God's faithful hound dogs that are dumb as shit. Not to say that smart people are stupid because they believe in god. Anyone's able to be smart whether or not they believe in a divine being or not just like anyone can be stupid with or without god.

Enough with the grammar idiot....... English is my third language.

Sorry about that. Though to be fair, you should have said that in your original post there. Maybe less people would pick at you for it? I mean, you can't just have us all assume that you're not using good grammar because English isn't your first language and just let it slide.

Pft! Well, actually I guess technically I won't man up or down cuz I'm a woman. And honestly? My life has been pretty nice. Especially compared to other people. No doubt compared to other people I got it real easy. I just think god sounds like a mean character if he lets all these terrible things happen in life like child cancer. And I'm not mad at god. I'm mad at people like you that talk down to people that don't share your belief and refuse to take anybody's opinion with respect. So poor you. No one will take you seriously because you belittle everyone you speak to.

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Miss Suzanne's post
05-03-2014, 11:28 PM
(05-03-2014 11:24 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 11:22 PM)laijorad Wrote:  How old are u? Because I smell baby oil.

20, just turned it recently. Your age? I wanna make sure giving you the condoms aren't considered underage sex~ Heart

38 years almost twice ur age.... Go to sleep little baby.

You will know God . Give it time ur still young