Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2014, 03:58 PM
RE: Going Vegan.
hO HUMMMMM!Sadcryface2
Find all posts by this user
08-12-2014, 04:02 PM
(08-12-2014 03:56 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  At least I'm not fucking a vegan. Drinking Beverage

Fixt.

If you don't stop acting like such a dick, even the vegans will start turning you down.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
08-12-2014, 04:26 PM
(08-12-2014 03:54 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(08-12-2014 03:49 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  What are you fucking gay?
Who the fuck goes vegan? Retards, that's who.

Coming from one who wishes suffering on the pets of another forum member>>
>>>>in that context probably makes sense~~~
Nothing retarded about ethical and healthy eating!Smartass
No there is nothing retarded about it. I wish more people thought like you do!
08-12-2014, 04:31 PM
(08-12-2014 04:26 PM)RuthD Wrote:  
(08-12-2014 03:54 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Coming from one who wishes suffering on the pets of another forum member>>

Don't let people who personally bad mouth your views get you down Ruth.
This forum is open to diverse views, not only ad populum mind sets.
08-12-2014, 05:37 PM
(08-12-2014 04:31 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(08-12-2014 04:26 PM)RuthD Wrote:  No there is nothing retarded about it. I wish more people thought like you do!

Don't let people who personally bad mouth your views get you down Ruth.

I'm so glad that there are diverse views here. I have been advocating for animals for a long time. I find the worst ones are the ones that say that God said we should eat animals and all that stupid crap the bible says. Oh, I won't let them get me down. The ones who call it retarded are just being juvenile. I truly feel bad for all the farm animals whose lives have been marked from birth for the slaughterhouse. Maybe in a thousand years everyone will be vegetarian or vegan. I guess there are a lot more now than there used to be. It is catching on fast. I am at the very least going to be vegetarian again soon. Sometimes I feel so alone with my beliefs but I know there are many out there who truly care about animals. Thank you for caring Mr. Woof!Thumbsup
09-12-2014, 08:12 PM
(08-12-2014 04:26 PM)RuthD Wrote:  
(08-12-2014 03:54 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Coming from one who wishes suffering on the pets of another forum member>>

Actually I am with muffs on this one, being a vegan in a way is retarded, trust me no one builds strength on a vegan diet.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
09-12-2014, 08:37 PM
(09-12-2014 08:12 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(08-12-2014 04:26 PM)RuthD Wrote:  No there is nothing retarded about it. I wish more people thought like you do!

Actually I am with muffs on this one, being a vegan in a way is retarded, trust me no one builds strength on a vegan diet.

Iv'e been into body building much of my adult life.
Not vegan, but ova lacto vegetarian for long periods.
This diet did not impact on my lifting power.
From an ethical as well as a health position a shift towards
vegetarianism is very healthy.
09-12-2014, 08:55 PM
(09-12-2014 08:37 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(09-12-2014 08:12 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Actually I am with muffs on this one, being a vegan in a way is retarded, trust me no one builds strength on a vegan diet.

Iv'e been into body building much of my adult life.
Not vegan, but ova lacto vegetarian for long periods.
This diet did not impact on my lifting power.
From an ethical as well as a health position a shift towards
vegetarianism is very healthy.

Seeing as meat is the best source of protein I don't think so.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
09-12-2014, 09:13 PM
(08-12-2014 05:37 PM)RuthD Wrote:  
(08-12-2014 04:31 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Don't let people who personally bad mouth your views get you down Ruth.

I'm so glad that there are diverse views here. I have been advocating for animals for a long time. I find the worst ones are the ones that say that God said we should eat animals and all that stupid crap the bible says. Oh, I won't let them get me down. The ones who call it retarded are just being juvenile. I truly feel bad for all the farm animals whose lives have been marked from birth for the slaughterhouse. Maybe in a thousand years everyone will be vegetarian or vegan. I guess there are a lot more now than there used to be. It is catching on fast. I am at the very least going to be vegetarian again soon. Sometimes I feel so alone with my beliefs but I know there are many out there who truly care about animals. Thank you for caring Mr. Woof!Thumbsup

I grew up in a farm culture. I was born and raised in a farming town and have been around farms my whole life. I know how they operate and the care that goes into those animals.

Firstly, I don't support battery farms. I agree that battery farms are cruel and should be banned. If battery farms were banned the price of eggs/pork wouldn't increase that much because everyone would be free-range and I'd be happy to pay that tiny bit extra anyway.

Secondly, not all farms are battery farms.

I find that vegetarians, and especially vegans, are extremely ignorant of how farms actually operate. Animals are very well taken care of. Vets are called out when they're sick, they're put down humanly if required, feed is put out when the grass is low, they're given disease preventative medicines etc... Those animals are in no way mistreated. They actually have a very comfortable life, especially compared with the wild where they would be subject to predators and disease and hell even things like male rivalry and fighting which you don't get with farms.

In the case of dry stock (animals raised for meat) they are taken to the slaughterhouse and humanly killed. Much more humane than say a lion who will stick its teeth in and slowly bleed/choke the animal to death.

If you truly cared about animals you would see how humane the industry actually is and comparing wild animal life to these animals, these ones have it favorable for sure. Vegetarianism and veganism is just ignorant hippy bullshit.

Further, if you're going to be a vegetarian and drink milk claiming that you are opposed to killing of animals you can fuck off you stupid twat.
step 1: introduce bull to cows
step 2: bull impregnates cows
step 3: cows have calves
step 4: some calves are kept to replenish herd but most are sent to be turned into mince
step 5: milk cows twice a day giving the cows body the impression that it is feeding calves and so the cow keeps producing milk.
step 6: rinse and repeat once a year

So just so you know, to get that milk that you're drinking, or that cheese or any other dairy product, each cow that produces milk had to have had a baby that year and what happened to that baby? You might want to think about that. So yea, you go back to your vegetarianism you baby cow killing ignorant piece of shit.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post