Going Vegan.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-12-2014, 05:53 PM
RE: Going Vegan.
Vegan and vegetarian are the healthiest diets one can have according to the FDA recently. Plants contain plant protein which is good for us.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2014, 05:55 PM
I was ovolactovegetarian for over 10 years and suffered no consequences.
11-12-2014, 07:25 PM
I would be proud to be vegan if I could do it. It's very hard, though, in my estimation.
[+] 1 user Likes RuthD's post
11-12-2014, 08:34 PM
(11-12-2014 07:25 PM)RuthD Wrote:  I would be proud to be vegan if I could do it. It's very hard, though, in my estimation.

Can't give up that baby cow killing dairy huh?
11-12-2014, 09:43 PM
fuck you asshole~
11-12-2014, 10:27 PM
[Image: 15108135.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
11-12-2014, 10:30 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2014 11:18 PM by Full Circle.)
Jesus H. Christ! There’s more hostility being shown here to people for their eating habits than shown to trolls on other threads for proselytizing. WTF?

My own wife is hereditarily predisposed to high cholesterol (was well over 200), both her parents were on meds for the latter part of their lives for this. Since turning to a vegan diet over a year ago her cholesterol has dropped more than 50 points, she feel better, looks great (lost 12 pounds), has more energy and her blood work shows improvement in every metric.

She’s learned how to cook some fabulous vegan meals that I would have not believed possible. I’m incredibly proud of her willpower and determination with her lifestyle choice.

Having said all this I still reserve my right to eat a free-range filet wrapped in bacon http://www.eatwild.com/PRODUCTS/index.html without someone picketing my dinner table.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
12-12-2014, 12:01 AM
That's great you accept your wife's eating style. Yes there is a lot of hostility here. I'm thinking of leaving this forum because this person is stalking me here and bothering me. We all have a right to eat the way we choose. I may try a vegan lifestyle again at some time but it's awful hard. It is very good for health benefits.
12-12-2014, 12:07 AM
(12-12-2014 12:01 AM)RuthD Wrote:  That's great you accept your wife's eating style. Yes there is a lot of hostility here. I'm thinking of leaving this forum because this person is stalking me here and bothering me. We all have a right to eat the way we choose. I may try a vegan lifestyle again at some time but it's awful hard. It is very good for health benefits.

TBH it isn’t something I “get” to accept, she is her own person and her choice was based on much reading and research and now she has proof with the great results.

BTW I find the whole stalker thing very unpalatable.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
12-12-2014, 12:22 AM
Quote:We all have a right to eat the way we choose.

And you choosing to kill baby cows by eating/drinking dairy is entirely your prerogative.
Just don't except a free pass when you try to frown upon us meat-eaters.

Quote:BTW I find the whole stalker thing very unpalatable.

Nice.