Going on a brief hiatus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-09-2015, 08:54 AM (This post was last modified: 16-09-2015 08:58 AM by Free Thought.)
Going on a brief hiatus
G'day guys 'n gals.

As some of you may know, I started attending uni this year. Suffice it to say, I have found it to be quite challenging, the most difficult thing to deal with outside of my own insecurities regarding my work's non-existent quality has been being able to concentrate on my assignments; being the horrible procrastinator I am, I often found myself surfing the forum rather than doing things I should have, like researching my papers and studying.

This semester I'm facing more work rapidly piling up, which will require all my attention to not fail spectacularly.

As such, and because I don't trust myself not to reset my password or to uninstall blocker plugins and as my restraint has clearly failed far too often, I've decided to go for the tactical nuclear option and asked Momsby to grant me favour; a swift banhammer strike to wherever she feels is most appropriate, so as keep me out for a week to see if I'm able to pull myself out of the shitty bed I've made, and see if I can't make a better one in which to lie. If not, I may end up requesting an extension.
I thought it would be best to explain what was up, rather than having Momsby do it.

With luck and a little hard work, I'll feel able to return triumphant and resume my regularly scheduled presence, until then, good bye, guys.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
16-09-2015, 09:00 AM
RE: Going on a brief hiatus
Damn! Our thoughts will no longer be free!

Hope you get back on track soon.

And ... no Skyping either, m'laddo!

:wags finger:

16-09-2015, 09:03 AM
Yabut, who are you?

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-09-2015, 09:03 AM
Adieu and good luck!

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
16-09-2015, 09:06 AM
Will miss you Sad

Good luck at uni Smile
16-09-2015, 09:07 AM
Yeah.... rrrrright. I know for a fact that you're off with Nurse and Stark on a threesome romp.Dodgy

Tongue

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
16-09-2015, 09:12 AM
Good luck at Uni.
Don't stay away too long.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
16-09-2015, 09:26 AM
Thanks...

I'll get on it. Enjoy your time away and if you change your mind or need longer, let me know.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

16-09-2015, 09:45 AM
(16-09-2015 09:26 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Thanks...

I'll get on it. Enjoy your time away and if you change your mind or need longer, let me know.

Oh... so he gets to be all undercover now... I'm not saying favoritism
but
favoritism.

Laugh out load

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-09-2015, 09:48 AM
Hit the books hard, we’ll be here when you get back...probably...some of us will I mean...others will get the real ban hammer in the interim Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce