Going to the local million woman march

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-01-2017, 06:30 AM
RE: Going to the local million woman march
(19-01-2017 08:23 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump won't run.
Trump won't make the main stage of the republican debates.
Trump won't be the nominee.
Trump won't beat Hillary.

Now it's Trump won't finish his first term.

Forgive me if I'm skeptical.

Hey I was wondering. Are you a right wing hack hired to infest websites such as this?

This is a known practice and is rampant over the internet.

I've been watching and reading you. You follow the party line, have nothing of any worth to say, just the same old crap daily.

You're obviously anything other than a free thinker. So, what's your game, mate?

It's just party line after party line. And not a good party. No dancing, nothing.

The other day you actually said something about the death of liberalism.

What are you doing? We know there's a script. But can you confirm this? Just because, why not? It's not like people here to be swayed by you. Well, maybe Vosur, but lightweights don't count.

So what's the deal?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
20-01-2017, 06:55 AM
(19-01-2017 03:37 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(19-01-2017 03:34 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  "I support our president." on the other

Did Trump support our president when he was questioning the authenticity of his birth certificate, you hypocrite? Would you have agreed with Trump when he said "I would accept the election results if I win", meaning he wouldn't accept the results if Hillary had won, you fucking dumbass?

It seems only fair.

I don't see any Hillary supporters who have accepted the outcome of the election.....

In fact -- look to see them in DC today -- they'll be the ones toting the big LED screen TVs down the street during the riots........

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
20-01-2017, 06:57 AM
(19-01-2017 07:16 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Protests are pointless. Especially in liberal cities. In Portland you'll be preaching to the choir.

You guys need to march into the conservative cities in Oregon. Let them have it!!

I'll be there to welcome them.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
20-01-2017, 11:13 AM
(19-01-2017 08:23 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump won't run.
Trump won't make the main stage of the republican debates.
Trump won't be the nominee.
Trump won't beat Hillary.

Now it's Trump won't finish his first term.

Yes, Trump won. Now we'll see if he succeeds.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
20-01-2017, 12:18 PM
(20-01-2017 06:55 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(19-01-2017 03:37 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Did Trump support our president when he was questioning the authenticity of his birth certificate, you hypocrite? Would you have agreed with Trump when he said "I would accept the election results if I win", meaning he wouldn't accept the results if Hillary had won, you fucking dumbass?

It seems only fair.

I don't see any Hillary supporters who have accepted the outcome of the election.....

In fact -- look to see them in DC today -- they'll be the ones toting the big LED screen TVs down the street during the riots........

Well, I'm not exactly a "Hillary supporter" -- but I did vote for her -- only because she was the lesser of two evils. And I accept the result of the election. I won't pretend to be happy about it, but I accept it. So there.
20-01-2017, 02:07 PM
(20-01-2017 06:55 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(19-01-2017 03:37 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Did Trump support our president when he was questioning the authenticity of his birth certificate, you hypocrite? Would you have agreed with Trump when he said "I would accept the election results if I win", meaning he wouldn't accept the results if Hillary had won, you fucking dumbass?

It seems only fair.

I accept that Trump is president. That doesn't mean I'm going to support him unconditionally. That's stupid.

20-01-2017, 07:27 PM
Glad you are participating. I was invited to join my family across the mountains, but decided against it. The weather and roads are atrocious this year.
20-01-2017, 08:00 PM
Be careful, also don't be surprised if you get shit for being white.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
20-01-2017, 08:04 PM
(19-01-2017 03:06 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I'm going to the local Portland march this Saturday. They're expecting about 20 thousand people. ( I hope the stupid ass anarchists don't show up.) Anyway I want to make an anti-trump protest sign but I can't decide on what I want it to say.

Do you guys have any suggestions?

Do a drawing of him bending over with his pants down at half mast as kids do and say nothing but "T RUMP!"
[+] 1 user Likes Born Again Pagan's post