Gonna go see pink floyd soon.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-05-2015, 12:35 AM
Gonna go see pink floyd soon.
Got me some tickets for the Britt Festival and pink floyd is playing. Gonna be in Medford Or on june 20th. I grabbed two tickets and threw them onto my credit card and I am taking meh old man to go see em. Gonna be wicked sweet.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
25-05-2015, 01:06 AM
RE: Gonna go see pink floyd soon.
Oh you bastard. All I got to see was Rodger Waters' The Wall concert in Copenhagen a few years back. Though it was sweet as fuck too. (^_^)
25-05-2015, 03:05 AM
Very envious here! Enjoy! Big Grin

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too"? - Douglas Adams Bechased
25-05-2015, 03:12 AM
Quote:Gonna go see pink floyd soon.

You have my condolences. Drinking Beverage

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
25-05-2015, 06:23 AM
One of my favorite bands, that I've yet to see.

And probably one of top 5 of the most influential rock bands, ever.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
25-05-2015, 08:52 AM
I saw The Who last Sunday in Philadelphia. Show was ok, but afterwards I decided that was the last of the classic rock bands I see live. I prefer to remember them as I saw them as a kid. Seeing them in their 70s just kills the memory.

I did get to see Floyd during the 80s, though.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
25-05-2015, 09:45 AM
(25-05-2015 08:52 AM)BnW Wrote:  I saw The Who last Sunday in Philadelphia. Show was ok, but afterwards I decided that was the last of the classic rock bands I see live. I prefer to remember them as I saw them as a kid. Seeing them in their 70s just kills the memory.

I did get to see Floyd during the 80s, though.

This makes me think of something. My high school graduating class is having our 40 year reunion next month (I am not making the trip). We had a group of classmates who had a band during high school and for a couple years afterward. Five years ago they were talked into playing at the reunion and apparently were quite a hit.

They are playing again this time around and have had T-shirts made with "The Break a Hip" tour on them. Tongue

The last concert I went to featuring a favorite 70s band was about twenty years ago and was Fleetwood Mac. I kind of feel the same as you do BnW - let the memory not be sullied.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF