Good Catholic

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-12-2014, 06:35 PM
RE: Good Catholic
(04-12-2014 03:20 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(04-12-2014 09:42 AM)Impulse Wrote:  So I'm out running this morning and I'm almost home. I'm running in front of the church on the block next to my neighborhood and about to cross the church parking lot entrance when I hear a car slowing down next to me. Realizing that it's probably about to turn into the parking lot, I look to make sure that it's going to give me the right of way like the law says it's supposed to. But the car cuts right in front of me and I have to stop running to let it go by. I look into the window to see who this "good Catholic" is that thinks parking in a hurry is more important than my safety and the law. I see the person is all dressed in black with a little white square on the front of the collar. Yup, it was a priest! Asshole. Dodgy

I'm sure he would have stopped for you if you had been much younger.

Yeah, like about 9. "Hi little boy, you want to see my nave"

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2014, 08:33 PM
(04-12-2014 06:16 PM)wazzel Wrote:  
(04-12-2014 03:47 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  There is also a surprising lack of over lap among the two. Drinking Beverage
No kidding. The millionaire deacon at the church I attended just used the hobby lobby ruling to no longer provide contraceptives for his employees. What a jerk.

http://marysaggies.blogspot.com/2014/12/...fight.html

Asshole.

(Him, not you.)

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
05-12-2014, 09:47 AM
(04-12-2014 06:16 PM)wazzel Wrote:  
(04-12-2014 03:47 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  There is also a surprising lack of over lap among the two. Drinking Beverage
No kidding. The millionaire deacon at the church I attended just used the hobby lobby ruling to no longer provide contraceptives for his employees. What a jerk.

http://marysaggies.blogspot.com/2014/12/...fight.html

The fucker. Time for those employees to find another job.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
05-12-2014, 09:48 AM
(04-12-2014 06:16 PM)wazzel Wrote:  If you want people to stop show more leg.

Considering I run in shorts, if I show much more leg... uh, never mind.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
05-12-2014, 09:50 AM
(04-12-2014 06:22 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Impulse is too old. Once the short curlies are in, it loses its charm for them. Smile

In this context, I've been too old since the time I entered high school. Tongue