Good Euro Zombie Flick

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-06-2012, 04:03 PM
RE: Good Euro Zombie Flick
Lolol, weird... Have you ever seen Dead Snow?

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2012, 09:48 PM
Good Euro Zombie Flick
Cemetery Man (a.k.a. Dellamorte Dellamore ) is a 1994 Italian dark comedy / horror film starring the British actor Rupert Everett. It has got to be one of the strangest movies I have ever seen (it's in English). The basic plot is that Everett plays Francesco Dellamorte (St. Francis of Death) the caretaker of a cemetery in which the dead come back as zombies 7 days after their internment. After dispatching them with a bullet to the brain, he puts them back into their graves for good. He falls in love with the attractive widow (the delicious Anna Falchi) of a recent client. Something happens to her that sets him on a patth towards becoming a serial killer. You'll have to watch to find out what I am talking about. Oh, did I mention that you get to see Anna Falchi ...

[Image: anna-falchi-02.jpg]

...topless? Not to mention there is a zombie on a dirt bike! Here is the full movie. Watch it before youtube takes it down:

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-06-2012, 09:50 PM
Warning: Contains boobies.
08-06-2012, 02:50 AM
Yes, Dead Snow is awesome.

You should watch Siege of the Dead. Tis a good one.

[Image: opforum1.png]
12-06-2012, 04:39 AM
Dellamorte Dellamore is actually Dylan Dog, you know, that Italian comic book, they just made a USA version of the movie, where Dylan lives in New Orleans... Not bad, but I don't see why couldn't he live in London and WHERE THE HELL IS GROUCHO MARX?!?!?

In the original, Dylan Dog is a supernatural investigator, he owns a revolver, play clarinet, drives VW Beetle, has Groucho Marx for assistant, "sleeps" with different female client in every comic, killes zombies and all sorts of demons. Oh yeah, and he lives in London, in a house, not on cemetery. His door bell does not sound like a bell, but like a demon roar.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9kbmab-TmJuFrXg166Gd...NB3Xf4GBLK]

So, Dellamorte is not a strange movie, it just what you would expect from Dylan Dog.

Groucho is the best door-opener ever...

[Image: image5.png]

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
16-06-2012, 08:03 AM
I have a 7-part Dylan Dog Collection book here, there are some pretty good stories in there.
I saw the movie, but I thought it was terrible.
As for Groucho's absence in the movie, the name is Copyrighted (wikipedia) same goes for his car.
I'd pretty much consider it equal to Constantine (based on Hellblazer) as at least trying to get some of the sourcematerial in there.
They're not as bad failures as Dragonball Evolution though.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
16-06-2012, 01:45 PM
I don't remember when I first watched Cemetery Man, but I do know that I had it on VCD around 2001. I only recently learned it was based on Dylan Dog when I found the youtube version and looked up the movie on Wikipedia. I never saw the film adaptation of Dylan Dog because I heard it was horrible.
16-06-2012, 03:40 PM
I keep thinking, but I can't remember starting this as a seperate topic. I thought my message on top here was a response to an existing topic

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
16-06-2012, 05:32 PM
(16-06-2012 03:40 PM)Caveman Wrote:  I keep thinking, but I can't remember starting this as a seperate topic. I thought my message on top here was a response to an existing topic

You did start it as a separate topic, they just merged yours with a thread that I created afterwards.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  So Bad it's Good Movies BrokenQuill92 5 280 22-07-2014 08:57 PM
Last Post: WeAreTheCosmos
  The new Robocop was pretty good. kingschosen 4 82 22-07-2014 07:09 PM
Last Post: TheGulegon
  Zombie Ass - Toilet of the Dead [movie] Grassy Knoll 4 398 29-12-2013 06:07 AM
Last Post: Juv
  I need a good show to watch Adenosis 44 1,309 16-12-2013 03:12 PM
Last Post: Monster_Riffs
  Nothing good on TV you say? Dregs 6 718 16-06-2010 07:19 AM
Last Post: Unbeliever