Good Forum Etiquette
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2014, 03:50 PM
RE: Good Forum Etiquette
(08-08-2014 03:40 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  I happened to see the post you're talking about, I personally saw that it was edited to completely change what the original said.
You didn't explain it and now you are making accusations without any proof whatsoever.
Time to give it a rest already sparky. This shit is very old and tiresome.
I have proof of my accusations. go to the thread entitled my posts keep turning up blank and watch how anjele accused me of primarily editing posts for content and accusing me of that in my introduction which I did not do.

she accuse me of being dishonest over and over again when I know with complete certainty that I was being honest.

it is true that I edit a lot of my posts. That is usually because of a typing error or because I'm adding something it to the post. if I do believe that something can be edited as a way of not being offensive I will do that. those instances are exceptionally rare and I can actually only recall one of them.

but I have never created a post so that I could say something offensive with the intention of then editing it to hide it from staff. I was accused otherwise falsely and then I was consequenced for somebody's lie.

then she asked me to give a complete account of bad behavior at another forum which was obviously for the intention of further destroying my reputation here. that is the most immature and pitiful behavior I have ever seen on an online forum.

the behavior itself is pathetic but that doesn't mean the person is pathetic we all make our mistakes.
Find all posts by this user
08-08-2014, 03:56 PM
(08-08-2014 03:50 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 03:40 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  I happened to see the post you're talking about, I personally saw that it was edited to completely change what the original said.
You didn't explain it and now you are making accusations without any proof whatsoever.
I have proof of my accusations. go to the thread entitled my posts keep turning up blank and watch how anjele accused me of primarily editing posts for content and accusing me of that in my introduction which I did not do.

she accuse me of being dishonest over and over again when I know with complete certainty that I was being honest.

it is true that I edit a lot of my posts. That is usually because of a typing error or because I'm adding something it to the post. if I do believe that something can be edited as a way of not being offensive I will do that. those instances are exceptionally rare and I can actually only recall one of them.

but I have never created a post so that I could say something offensive with the intention of then editing it to hide it from staff. I was accused otherwise falsely and then I was consequenced for somebody's lie.

then she asked me to give a complete account of bad behavior at another forum which was obviously for the intention of further destroying my reputation here. that is the most immature and pitiful behavior I have ever seen on an online forum.

the behavior itself is pathetic but that doesn't mean the person is pathetic we all make our mistakes.

Letting things go, and refusing to fixate on small insignificant things is the mark of a man who can go somewhere in life, because he is focused on the things that matter....

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
08-08-2014, 03:57 PM
not true!

I gave a thorough explanation for what I said word for word including the smiley that I used. I announced it to everybody. After very specifically taking accountability and admitting what I did wrong I apologized. also, I've asked people at this forum if that post was against the rules. nobody has told me that post or my editing the post was against the rules.

I did not know that the comment was going to have that effect, and when Chas brought it to my attention, like any decent human being would do, I edited for the sake of being polite.
08-08-2014, 03:58 PM
[Image: nonsense-logo_zpsc2d09d06.gif]
08-08-2014, 04:03 PM
(08-08-2014 03:56 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 03:50 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I have proof of my accusations. go to the thread entitled my posts keep turning up blank and watch how anjele accused me of primarily editing posts for content and accusing me of that in my introduction which I did not do.

Letting things go, and refusing to fixate on small insignificant things is the mark of a man who can go somewhere in life, because he is focused on the things that matter....
yeah and that's a good comment for all the people here that continue to hold a grudge because of something that I foolishly said without the intention of offending anyone,and then corrected and haven't done since and apologized for.

I would have let it go a long time ago but people are continually and relentlessly telling me to leave and calling me a troll.

I'm a new convert to atheism and you know it would certainly help a person on their journey away from Christianity if people would be somewhat accepting.

when you come to an atheist forum with no intention of offending or provoking anybody and immediately a whole bunch of people are telling you to leave and insulting you and getting you in trouble by lying to the mods, that doesn't make atheists looks very good by the way.
08-08-2014, 04:04 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 04:18 PM by Wicked Clown.)
(08-08-2014 03:58 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  [Image: nonsense-logo_zpsc2d09d06.gif]

I can prove it! Go to the thread about the rave. And you will see that I gave a thorough explanation word for word what I had said , and then I apologised.

I also received a message from the staff which included something about some people here being intimidated of me and that I victimized somebody on another forum. could whoever said that to staff please cite your source? Thank you!
08-08-2014, 04:33 PM
(08-08-2014 03:27 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  yeah speaking of complaining, I haven't been insulting anyone or telling them to leave the forum or acting like people are spamming are trolling when they are not.

the only time I personally insulted somebody since I've been here was when I pointed out that Angel was falsely accusing me of being dishonest and hiding posts from staff with the edit option, when she was the one making up falsehoods, and then she was further dishonest when she denied it.

I didn't call her any foul names that I recall, I was just pointing out the complete truth about what she was doing.

I haven't falsely accused you of anything. We have been over this, and over this, and over this.

You not one time came out with the whole truth. Tell us, in your words, just how far you pushed it with a member elsewhere who is also a member here. You didn't ever do that...you stopped just short of it.

You wouldn't know the complete truth if it jumped up and bitch slapped you.

STFU and go to that forum that thinks you're swell.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
08-08-2014, 04:35 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 04:39 PM by Wicked Clown.)
(08-08-2014 04:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 03:27 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  yeah speaking of complaining, I haven't been insulting anyone or telling them to leave the forum or acting like people are spamming are trolling when they are not.

the only time I personally insulted somebody since I've been here was when I pointed out that Angel was falsely accusing me of being dishonest and hiding posts from staff with the edit option, when she was the one making up falsehoods, and then she was further dishonest when she denied it.

I didn't call her any foul names that I recall, I was just pointing out the complete truth about what she was doing.

I haven't falsely accused you of anything. We have been over this, and over this, and over this.

You not one time came out with the whole truth. Tell us, in your words, just how far you pushed it with a member elsewhere who is also a member here. You didn't ever do that...you stopped just short of it.

I know with certainty that you falsely accused me. That is a fact and I know it. Yes we have been over this. Your accusations were false and I know with 100% complete and total certainty that I speak the truth and I think you probably realize that as well.

Tell me, how far did I go with this "member". I asked everyone if I could call them or text them. Also, am I being dishonest by not telling everything I did at some other forum. It honestly isn't anyone's business.

I behaved like an idiot yes. I sock puppeted the forum afterwards. The sock puppeting the forum was my worse behavior at the other site that I can think of.
08-08-2014, 04:39 PM
(08-08-2014 04:35 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 04:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I haven't falsely accused you of anything. We have been over this, and over this, and over this.

I know with certainty that you falsely accused me. That is a fact and I know it. Yes we have been over this. Your accusations were false and I know with 100% complete and total certainty that I speak the truth and I think you probably realize that as well.

Tell me, how far did I go with this "member".

I asked you questions That is not an accusation - it's a question.

But, rave on.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
08-08-2014, 04:41 PM
(08-08-2014 03:13 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  So if I find one website where people like me for being me, and then I come here and they say I am a troll, who's right and who's wrong?

Goddamit. I just had the fucking Garbage Collector serviced and back under control. Next time I'm taking it to Logisch.

Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Thread Closed