Good Forum Etiquette
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2014, 04:42 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 04:52 PM by Wicked Clown.)
RE: Good Forum Etiquette
Quote:I didn't falsely accuse you. We have been over this

I know with certainty that you falsely accused me. That is a fact and I know it. Yes we have been over this. Your accusations were false and I know with 100% complete and total certainty that I speak the truth and I think you probably realize that as well.

Did you or did you not repeatedly accuse me of being dishonest? Did you or did you not bring up a post from my intro (a post which I didn't edit) and say, "editing has been working really good for you hasn't it"? Why would you say this? I'm guessing to publicly lead the staff and others into believing that I've been "hiding" this "offensive" content .

After explaining my main reasons for editing my posts, Did you or did you not accuse me of lying and tell me that my primary reason for editing was to remove the "offensive" content?

Quit denying it! Did you or did you not try to get it to look like I was hiding offensive comments from staff and couldn't produce one such post as evidence?

Keep up the dishonesty why don't you! Thumbsup At least with my vulgar word, I admitted exactly what I did wrong and apologized for it. You keep speaking more falsehood, denying your actions, and of course will not apologize.

Tell me, how far did I go with this "member". I asked everyone if I could call them or text them. Also, am I being dishonest by not telling everything I did at some other forum. It honestly isn't anyone's business.

I behaved like an idiot yes. I sock puppeted the forum afterwards. The sock puppeting the forum was my worse behavior at the other site that I can think of.
Find all posts by this user
08-08-2014, 04:55 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 05:04 PM by Wicked Clown.)
BTW, this member that I followed around more than anyone else was Deidre32. If you go to XChristian.net you will see that we are friends and have had nothing but pleasant and frequent exchanges since I became a member on August 2nd.

one of the reasons why I didn't want to go into extreme detail with you is because I figured it would be somewhat of a breach of the confidentiality of the other person and also it's none of your business.I've only given this information because once again it appears that you are accusing me of trying to hide something that I did to someone.

once again, your suspicions are false! do you have any others?
[+] 1 user Likes Wicked Clown's post
08-08-2014, 05:11 PM
Well, since it isn't Deidre32 it can only mean that you have done this to more than one person.

Were it none of my business, I wouldn't already know about it.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
08-08-2014, 05:24 PM
Who is it?

I called steelcurtain after he gave me his number. Him?
08-08-2014, 05:25 PM
Up to at least three.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

08-08-2014, 05:25 PM
Could somebody please help her out. Im very curios now.
08-08-2014, 05:26 PM
No, please, keep naming people.

I'll keep track.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
08-08-2014, 05:28 PM
Beingd that I asked everybody on the forum for their phone number I guess I must have victimized hundreds of people eh?
08-08-2014, 05:29 PM
never ask anybody for their phone number and never call your friends. Anjele seems to be informing me that that is quite terrible behavior that you should be ashamed of.

you learn something new everyday Smile
08-08-2014, 05:32 PM
No, you said that...not I.

Nice dodge.

Thread Closed