Good Forum Etiquette
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2014, 05:32 PM
RE: Good Forum Etiquette
(08-08-2014 05:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  No, please, keep naming people.

I'll keep track.
how about for once you actually provide a shred of evidence for your accusation. who told you that I did something bad to them?
Find all posts by this user
08-08-2014, 05:34 PM
(08-08-2014 05:32 PM)Anjele Wrote:  No, you said that...not I.

Nice dodge.
I told you that I called Steel Curtain who is my friend at that time. you said we're up to three now after I said that. was it wrong for me to call Steel Curtain? if so, apparently it's not a good idea according to you to call your friend. otherwise why would you have said, we're up to 3 now?
08-08-2014, 05:36 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 05:52 PM by Wicked Clown.)
whoever told angel that I did something bad to them, please let me know who you are, she needs help. for once please grant her a shred of evidence for her at suspicions and accusations.

You knoe anjele, I don't think the people following our conversation are not going to detect your dishonesty. they'll take your side and I doubt they will admit it but I think those who followed this conversation and other conversations that we have are going to recognize that you repeatedly bring up a suspicion and you're not providing evidence for it.

and then when I ask you to provide evidence you refuse. so if somebody here told you that I did something bad to them, it would be wise for you to start providing some evidence.

how about u P M This Person and let them know about this conversation and maybe en Courage them to talk to me , so your friends here can at least see that you're not lying about this one.
08-08-2014, 05:48 PM
You named two people that apparently you think you may have acted inappropriately toward. Neither are the person I refer to. Therefore there are at least three. Two you named and one that I know of that aren't either of those two. Surely you can count to three.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
08-08-2014, 05:48 PM
The people here aren't questioning my honesty.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

08-08-2014, 05:51 PM
I'm very good friends with the person anjele is talking about, and we are not going to name names. A lot of us are very sad that this person is gone because of you, and we aren't going to give you more fuel to harass this person. Funny thing is, Anj doesn't even like this person, but your actions were so awful even she is willing to stand up for said person.

Quite frankly I've been terrified to even interact with you, or stand up for my good friend not only because of what I've been told but by your posts and actions. I don't want to become your next target. It is not a good feeling to feel like I have to limit my participation on a forum that I love because you feel the need to come here as "your therapy", and your way of learning how to be social. We are not your therapists, and we are not here for you to practice on, and we didn't agree to be.

You say you will not be bullied into leaving but why in the hell would you want to stay on a forum where you aren't welcome?

Did you see DLJ's posts or take them to heart? He is a moderator on this forum, and the admin, a few of the forum moderators, a few veteran members, and several regular members supported his post by giving it a like. You've made a bad impression, you're not going to fix it. Go somewhere else and figure you're shit out. It's not wanted here.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
08-08-2014, 05:52 PM
Anjele, did you forget about my questions? maybe you didn't see them? Let's try this again. Let's see if you are willing to be honest.

Anjele said
Quote:I did not falsely accuse you of anything

Did you or did you not repeatedly accuse me of being dishonest? Did you or did you not bring up a post from my intro (a post which I didn't edit) and say, "editing has been working really good for you hasn't it"? Why would you say this? I'm guessing to publicly lead the staff and others into believing that I've been "hiding" this "offensive" content .

After explaining my main reasons for editing my posts, Did you or did you not accuse me of lying and tell me that my primary reason for editing was to remove the "offensive" content?

Quit denying it! Did you or did you not try to get it to look like I was hiding offensive comments from staff and couldn't produce one such post as evidence?

At least with my vulgar word, I admitted exactly what I did wrong and apologized for it. You keep speaking more falsehood, denying your actions, and of course will not apologize.

Tell me, how far did I go with this "member".
08-08-2014, 05:54 PM
I haven't denied anything.

08-08-2014, 05:55 PM
(08-08-2014 05:51 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I'm very good friends with the person anjele is talking about, and we are not going to name names. A lot of us are very sad that this person is gone because of you, and we aren't going to give you more fuel to harass this person. Funny thing is, Anj doesn't even like this person, but your actions were so awful even she is willing to stand up for said person.

Quite frankly I've been terrified to even interact with you, or stand up for my good friend not only because of what I've been told but by your posts and actions. I don't want to become your next target. It is not a good feeling to feel like I have to limit my participation on a forum that I love because you feel the need to come here as "your therapy", and your way of learning how to be social. We are not your therapists, and we are not here for you to practice on, and we didn't agree to be.

You say you will not be bullied into leaving but why in the hell would you want to stay on a forum where you aren't welcome?

Did you see DLJ's posts or take them to heart? He is a moderator on this forum, and the admin, a few of the forum moderators, a few veteran members, and several regular members supported his post by giving it a like. You've made a bad impression, you're not going to fix it. Go somewhere else and figure you're shit out. It's not wanted here.

I'm being consequenced on this forum for what I did at a different site. What did this person say I did? I want to know if it's true
08-08-2014, 05:55 PM
Re: Good Forum Etiquette
I heard you have a fascination with death, and some necrophiliac tendencies. That sort of thing would creep out allot of people.
Do those claims have any merit? If they do it would explain the discomfort some people could experience when you invade a message board.

You have trouble letting things go, admit to latching on to people and following them around cyberspace. That is a bit disturbing.

You don't seem to have a good grasp of personal boundaries. You have trouble comprehending other peoples views and don't see how your behaviour effects others.

Many people have said this. I see you have a brain capable of learning and understanding these things and you might learn this stuff over time. We are not trained therapists and are not qualified to help you with these things. You need to seek help in the right place. It really isn't our job and we are not obligated to train you up.

Now I suggest you let this topic go. It's not going to do any good for anyone to dwell on this. Especially you!

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 7 users Like DeepThought's post
Thread Closed