Good Forum Etiquette
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2014, 05:55 PM
RE: Good Forum Etiquette
(08-08-2014 05:54 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I haven't denied anything.

Why have you not answered my questions?
Find all posts by this user
08-08-2014, 05:58 PM
(08-08-2014 05:55 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  I heard you have a fascination with death, and some necrophiliac tendencies. That sort of thing would creep out allot of people.
Do those claims have any merit? If they do it would explain the discomfort some people could experience when you invade a message board.

You have trouble letting things go, admit to latching on to people and following them around cyberspace. That is a bit disturbing.

You don't seem to have a good grasp of personal boundaries. You have trouble comprehending other peoples views and don't see how your behaviour effects others.

Many people have said this. I see you have a brain capable of learning and understanding these things and you might learn this stuff over time. We are not trained therapists and are not qualified to help you with these things. You need to seek help in the right place. It really isn't our job and we are not obligated to train you up.

Now I suggest you let this topic go. It's not going to do any good for anyone to dwell on this. Especially you!

I mentioned a fascination with death and slasher movies and crime scenes and studied serial killers. I mentioned some fantasies that I said I would never nor have any desire to act out on.

I'm in trouble at this forum because of what I supposedly did at another forum but I think people are also making up things that I didn't do.

I have never physically harmed anyone nor have I planned on it.

There is one person I followed to a different site and she is my friend. There is a difference between stalkery and wanting to stay in contact with a friend. Thumbsup
08-08-2014, 05:59 PM
Cause you cannot comprehend the written word.

You see what you want to see.

And you are a liar. And dangerous. And a disease on this forum.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
08-08-2014, 05:59 PM
(08-08-2014 05:58 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 05:55 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  I heard you have a fascination with death, and some necrophiliac tendencies. That sort of thing would creep out allot of people.
Do those claims have any merit? If they do it would explain the discomfort some people could experience when you invade a message board.

You have trouble letting things go, admit to latching on to people and following them around cyberspace. That is a bit disturbing.

You don't seem to have a good grasp of personal boundaries. You have trouble comprehending other peoples views and don't see how your behaviour effects others.

Many people have said this. I see you have a brain capable of learning and understanding these things and you might learn this stuff over time. We are not trained therapists and are not qualified to help you with these things. You need to seek help in the right place. It really isn't our job and we are not obligated to train you up.

Now I suggest you let this topic go. It's not going to do any good for anyone to dwell on this. Especially you!

I mentioned a fascination with death and slasher movies and crime scenes and stories. I have never physically harmed anyone nor have I planned on it.

There is one person I followed to a different site and she is my friend. There is a difference between stalkery and wanting to stay in contact with a friend. Thumbsup

The person Smerc mentions is NOT your friend anywhere other than your mind.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

08-08-2014, 06:01 PM
No he/she probably isn't my friend period, nor do I have a desire to be his/her friend since he/she apparently has calumnized me, destroyed my reputation here, and I've probably never harmed her/him. What did I do?
08-08-2014, 06:02 PM
Why must I tell you what you already know?

08-08-2014, 06:03 PM
(08-08-2014 06:02 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Why must I tell you what you already know?

I don't know who this person is or what I did to them. That is the truth. Now please tell me.
08-08-2014, 06:03 PM
(08-08-2014 05:55 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 05:51 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I'm very good friends with the person anjele is talking about, and we are not going to name names. A lot of us are very sad that this person is gone because of you, and we aren't going to give you more fuel to harass this person. Funny thing is, Anj doesn't even like this person, but your actions were so awful even she is willing to stand up for said person.

Quite frankly I've been terrified to even interact with you, or stand up for my good friend not only because of what I've been told but by your posts and actions. I don't want to become your next target. It is not a good feeling to feel like I have to limit my participation on a forum that I love because you feel the need to come here as "your therapy", and your way of learning how to be social. We are not your therapists, and we are not here for you to practice on, and we didn't agree to be.

You say you will not be bullied into leaving but why in the hell would you want to stay on a forum where you aren't welcome?

Did you see DLJ's posts or take them to heart? He is a moderator on this forum, and the admin, a few of the forum moderators, a few veteran members, and several regular members supported his post by giving it a like. You've made a bad impression, you're not going to fix it. Go somewhere else and figure you're shit out. It's not wanted here.

I'm being consequenced on this forum for what I did at a different site. What did this person say I did? I want to know if it's true

That doesn't matter at this point, my friend has no reason to lie, it'd be silly and petty. That's not their style.

What matters is your actions here on this forum have creeped out plenty of people (don't ask me who, they've posted in your threads telling you this).

I will ask again, did you notice that people who moderate, used to moderate, and some top posters think you're presence here should probably come to an end? We have very loose forum rules here, so you won't be banned unless you cross a line, but seriously why do you want to stay somewhere you're generally not welcome?

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
08-08-2014, 06:07 PM
(08-08-2014 06:03 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 05:55 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I'm being consequenced on this forum for what I did at a different site. What did this person say I did? I want to know if it's true

That doesn't matter at this point, my friend has no reason to lie, it'd be silly and petty. That's not their style.

What matters is your actions here on this forum have creeped out plenty of people (don't ask me who, they've posted in your threads telling you this).

I will ask again, did you notice that people who moderate, used to moderate, and some top posters think you're presence here should probably come to an end? We have very loose forum rules here, so you won't be banned unless you cross a line, but seriously why do you want to stay somewhere you're generally not welcome?

Because I deserve a chance not based on what I've done elsewhere.

And your friend Anjele has falsely accused me on multiple occasions. I know that for a fact. How do you know this other person isn't doing the same thing?
08-08-2014, 06:09 PM
LALALALALALALALALALALALA - Wicked can't hear us.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
Thread Closed