Good Forum Etiquette
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2014, 06:09 PM
RE: Good Forum Etiquette
Just going to copy and paste since you missed it
Quote:What matters is your actions here on this forum have creeped out plenty of people (don't ask me who, they've posted in your threads telling you this).

I will ask again, did you notice that people who moderate, used to moderate, and some top posters think you're presence here should probably come to an end? We have very loose forum rules here, so you won't be banned unless you cross a line, but seriously why do you want to stay somewhere you're generally not welcome?

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
08-08-2014, 06:11 PM
(08-08-2014 05:51 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Quite frankly I've been terrified to even interact with you, or stand up for my good friend not only because of what I've been told but by your posts and actions. I don't want to become your next target.

You want Girly should distract him and keep him occupied? I ain't afeared.

[Image: marathon.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-08-2014, 06:13 PM
(08-08-2014 06:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 05:51 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Quite frankly I've been terrified to even interact with you, or stand up for my good friend not only because of what I've been told but by your posts and actions. I don't want to become your next target.

'Bout damned time you showed up! Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
08-08-2014, 06:13 PM
(08-08-2014 06:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Girly to the rescue Laugh out load Hug yes, you wanna come live with me, and be my body double til, this blows over? Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
08-08-2014, 06:14 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 06:17 PM by Wicked Clown.)
(08-08-2014 06:09 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Just going to copy and paste since you missed it
Quote:What matters is your actions here on this forum have creeped out plenty of people (don't ask me who, they've posted in your threads telling you this).

I will ask again, did you notice that people who moderate, used to moderate, and some top posters think you're presence here should probably come to an end? We have very loose forum rules here, so you won't be banned unless you cross a line, but seriously why do you want to stay somewhere you're generally not welcome?

YEs I've noticed. And I want to stay here because it's a great website and I don't believe I've said anything here that has merited anybody to be creeped out, at least not since the mistakes I made in my introduction. I'm sorry about that.

Also, since I have been falsely accused and I lost my editing privileges and the ability to post threads for a period of time because of someone's lies, I'm not going anywhere unless I have no choice and the record has been set straight.

I know I have been honest with everyone here.

I don't recall ever having disciplinary action taken against me because of another person's lies on any other forum. Not that I know of anyway. It's kind of fascinating to me really.

Never expected this! What a surprise!

It isn't right and I don't let people gang up on me and pressure and bully me into leaving. If you want me to desire to stay. That's the way to go about it Smile
08-08-2014, 06:17 PM
People have stated on the board that you creep them out. What you believe to be true about that is not important. People of various ages and genders agree that you say creepy things.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

08-08-2014, 06:18 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 06:27 PM by Wicked Clown.)
(08-08-2014 06:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  People have stated on the board that you creep them out. What you believe to be true about that is not important. People of various ages and genders agree that you say creepy things.

Name something creepy I've said in the last week. Aside of course from that recent post where I was answering honestly a MOD's question.
08-08-2014, 06:19 PM
You can go back and search yourself, all the way to your first post.

Oh, wait, that won't work. You edit out what you don't want everyone to see.

08-08-2014, 06:21 PM
(08-08-2014 06:19 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You can go back and search yourself, all the way to your first post.

Oh, wait, that won't work. You edit out what you don't want everyone to see.

My intro thread wasn't in the last week. If you can't find anything creepy that I said in the last week, that is evidence that I'm trying to change and sorry about what I had said during the first 24 hours of my stay here.
08-08-2014, 06:21 PM
(08-08-2014 06:14 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 06:09 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Just going to copy and paste since you missed it

YEs I've noticed. And I want to stay here because it's a great website and I don't believe I've said anything here that has merited anybody to be creeped out, at least not since the mistakes I made in my introduction. I'm sorry about that.

Also, since I have been falsely accused and I lost my editing privileges and the ability to post threads for a period of time because of someone's lies, I'm not going anywhere unless I have no choice and the record has been set straight.

I know I have been honest with everyone here.

I don't recall ever having disciplinary action taken against me because of another person's lies on any other forum. Not that I know of anyway. It's kind of fascinating to me really.

Never expected this! What a surprise!

It isn't right and I don't let people gang up on me and pressure and bully me into leaving. If you want me to desire to stay. That's the way to go about it Smile

Have you been drinking cough medicine again?
Thread Closed