Good Forum Etiquette
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2014, 06:22 PM
RE: Good Forum Etiquette
Awwww, so Clowny has been a good boy (in his own mind) for a whole week. Impressive.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
08-08-2014, 06:23 PM
(08-08-2014 06:21 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 06:14 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  YEs I've noticed. And I want to stay here because it's a great website and I don't believe I've said anything here that has merited anybody to be creeped out, at least not since the mistakes I made in my introduction. I'm sorry about that.

Also, since I have been falsely accused and I lost my editing privileges and the ability to post threads for a period of time because of someone's lies, I'm not going anywhere unless I have no choice and the record has been set straight.

I know I have been honest with everyone here.

I don't recall ever having disciplinary action taken against me because of another person's lies on any other forum. Not that I know of anyway. It's kind of fascinating to me really.

Never expected this! What a surprise!

It isn't right and I don't let people gang up on me and pressure and bully me into leaving. If you want me to desire to stay. That's the way to go about it Smile

Have you been drinking cough medicine again?

No I told my counselor I will check in with her on a daily basis to be accountable about drug use and want very badly to not use it again. and will be transparent with her and the staff
08-08-2014, 06:26 PM
(08-08-2014 06:14 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I don't recall ever having disciplinary action taken against me because of another person's lies on any other forum. Not that I know of anyway. It's kind of fascinating to me really.

Of course not...no one lied about you. And you were disciplined because of your actions as witnessed by the mods and admins of the other forum.

Nice attempt at blame shifting.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
08-08-2014, 06:26 PM
(08-08-2014 06:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Awwww, so Clowny has been a good boy (in his own mind) for a whole week. Impressive.

That's not what I said. I'm just asking you to see if I've been posting creepy stuff. If not, that is a sign that I'm improving once I realized that those posts were having a negative effect on people.

Okay everyone. Watch anjele refuse to answer these questions. Because she knows I caught her lying. And her lies are here for all to see.

Anjele said
Quote:I did not falsely accuse you of anything

Did you or did you not repeatedly accuse me of being dishonest? Did you or did you not bring up a post from my intro (a post which I didn't edit) and say, "editing has been working really good for you hasn't it"? Why would you say this? I'm guessing to publicly lead the staff and others into believing that I've been "hiding" this "offensive" content .

After explaining my main reasons for editing my posts, Did you or did you not accuse me of lying and tell me that my primary reason for editing was to remove the "offensive" content?

Quit denying it! Did you or did you not try to get it to look like I was hiding offensive comments from staff and couldn't produce one such post as evidence?

At least with my vulgar word, I admitted exactly what I did wrong and apologized for it. You keep speaking more falsehood, denying your actions, and of course will not apologize.

Tell me, how far did I go with this "member".

Now, why do you think she keeps refusing to answer my questions? Consider
08-08-2014, 06:27 PM
You are dishonest.

08-08-2014, 06:27 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 06:35 PM by GirlyMan.)
Okay. I got this.

Since you came into the forum like the fucking Tasmanian Devil and didn't sidle up to the bar casually like a normal person PsychoSilly, you now have the burden of convincing the bouncer not to just boot your sorry ass.

Here is your homework assignment. Read the forum and do not post again until you can answer it.

What in the name of fuck is Girly going on about here?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
08-08-2014, 06:27 PM
(08-08-2014 06:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You are dishonest.

What did I lie about?

When I asked her what I did to this "person" (she wont tell me who it is). This was her response:

Quote:Why must I tell you what you already know?

Another false accusation. Wow! Which number is that?
08-08-2014, 06:28 PM
(08-08-2014 06:27 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 06:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You are dishonest.

What did I lie about?

Quote:Why must I tell you what you already know?

Another false accusation. Wow! Which number is that?

1,564,758,369,458,528,436 and a half.

08-08-2014, 06:30 PM
Until you answer those questions, you have been caught in a clear, blatantly obvious lie.
08-08-2014, 06:31 PM
Did you or did you not try to get it to look like I was hiding offensive comments from staff (and others here) and couldn't produce one such post as evidence?

You call me a liar, but haven't brought up one lie that I said. Hmmmm.... keep digging your hole
Thread Closed